September 30, 2014 | 1619 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - White Musk EDT

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2007 12:36:00 PM More reviews by cyber_showgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The Body Shop's "White Musk" is a distinctive and beautiful fragrance that makes me think of elegant, mysterious ladies in white dresses floating round moonlit gardens sighing wistfully for their long-lost loves. Dunno why. There's just something very elegant, classic and romantic about this fragrance. Not everyone's cup of tea though, as it is quite sweet and overpowering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2007 6:18:00 AM More reviews by belle_in_pink

This was one of my good friend's signature scent way back in high school, and I always felt good when I smelled her - so fresh and clean! Whenever I would check this out at the shop, I felt that the scent was not me...until my local Body Shop store put the entire line on sale and I just had to try this! It's become one of the staples in my ever growing fragrance collection - just perfect for a date, or for the sophisticated feel. I love the fact that the line has all products for layering. I'm assured that I will smell fresh and clean the entire day!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2007 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

The fragrance is soft and sensual on me. But not the first spray on your body or clothes, even when you held the EDT bottle near to your nose, it give off offending smell that you wouldn't think of buying it but do give it a try and a chance, you might like it. It just doesn't smell as wonderful, only after say about 20 mins or so, it dry down to a very clean yet powdery scent. I don't find it old ladyish though, i thought it somewhat sexy on me. LOL. But it definitely got my mood up and i feel very cozy and sexy wearing this fragrance. Got me in the mood for love LOL! I do not find this quite as lasting as the perfume oil but that's another review.

Beware! Unless you doesn't have sensitive skin, i suggest spraying it on your clothes instead of around the neck. I spray some there and at my chest, it broke me out terribly and itch alot. The chemical in it must be very potent! Do becareful. I would definitely buy it again despite this disadvantage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2007 1:45:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Wonderful! The drydown of White Musk, on me, is identical to the drydown of Serge Lutens' much pricier Clair de Musc - it's clean, fresh, and feminine. This wins on price alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2007 12:23:00 PM More reviews by DominoCookies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fantastic classic fragrance. It smells clean, cosy and sexy at the same time. I've known this fragrance for about ten years now and used it on and off. It's always part of my fragrance collection and there are days when only White Musk will do. It fits a very specific mood to me and while I'm aware that fragrance choices are very personal, I really think this is a classic, inoffensive fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2007 11:04:00 PM More reviews by joellarose

soft,feminine,sensual,clean,everlasting-i don't recognize myself without it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2007 2:00:00 PM More reviews by playkitty911

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My signature scent. I absolutely love it. It's so warm and comforting, yet gentle at the same time. My only wish was that it lasted a bit longer. Next I'll have to try the perfume oil. I think I'll be using this scent forever. It's just as comforting as being wrapped up in a cashmere sweater. Smells very 'me'. Not an overpowering scent, not too noticeable, but enough to give you a warm aura.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2006 2:48:00 AM More reviews by ClaireLily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my good friends wore this in high school and I have memories of her always smelling soft and demure. A few months ago, I sniffed this again in The Body Shop and all sorts of memories came back to me. I was also amazed at the soft, floral, musky scent. I purchased a bottle of the EDT and I have been enjoying it since then. On my skin, this smells like a crystalline, clean, soft yet sexy fragrance. It isnít sexy in the same way jasmine is. To me, jasmine screams ďsexĒ! White Musk is sexy in a way that draws people closer, It smells like early morning skin and flannel pajamas. I think this fits any and all occasions but I particularly like to wear this to bed and on cloudy days. Iím not sure why, but this fragrance works very well in that weather- it works with the clouds and melancholy instead of against it. I will repurchase without a doubt. This is a gem of a fragrance. 5 stars.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2006 7:18:00 AM More reviews by soderstjerna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This edt is terrible. I got a free sample and tried it. It smelled so awful that I had to take a shower to get rid of the smell. Mayby I'm too old. Or mayby this edt is just awful...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2006 4:18:00 PM More reviews by xcynthiax

I've been looking for a fragrance that people would know it's me just by the scent. I find I can really personalize this by layering with other scents and make it my own. The only downside of this is its staying power. I find that it only lasts 2-3 hours, and an hour on a hot day. I solved this problem by spraying it on my clothing, instead of my skin. I find it lasts much longer that way, and even stays on after washing.