September 1, 2014 | 2042 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by georginapeach

i only use this once or twice a week otherwise its too harsh and breaks me out, but i love the way it smells and makes my skin feel. i know the fragrance and the menthol in it aren't great for skin, but i cant help how much i like it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by MsVengeance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Try to ignore the overly cheerful packaging and questionable ingredients 'cause if you're looking for a gentle exfoliating cleanser to use in the morning it's worth a try. I have pretty sensitive skin (probably due to topicals) and I usually have trouble with redness and dryness after using exfoliating cleansers. Not so with this one--in fact my skin feels nice and smooth and ready for make-up after washing with this. I've used it every morning for the past to weeks with no problems, and I'll take it over that Aveeno "Skin Brightening" scrub any day....

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2010 4:28:00 AM More reviews by stickbugs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Okay cleanser/scrub.
I only got it because I couldn't find any more of Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure exfoliatinf gel cleanser (my HG).

It doesn't do too well at exfoliating, and left my skin very dry and tight. It smells nice though, and did clean my skin, but still didn't do much for me.

Back to my HG! (I found it again, yay)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 3:48:00 AM More reviews by clearady

Unlike the reviewer below me, I am quite glad this did not have salycic acid, as it would have been drying on top of being ineffective. the second ingredient on this list is a kiss of death. this is cheap, yes. effective, gentle, and a pleasure to use, no. even the packaging is pathetic.

don't waste your time and money. only drugstore brand cleansers i've found to produce decent results is Noah's Naturals and Alba. other than that, pick your face washes from great retailers like vitacost or Whole Foods.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by mslovely417

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used to use this in high school. I had a fair amount of acne. Not horrible acne but I would break out here and there, so I used this everyday. I think I used this product for a year or more, and one day I realized it was doing NOTHING for my skin. Even though I used it and cleaned my face regularly, I still found myself breaking out! My friend (who used it too, and is a pharmacy student) told me it contained nothing! It was like using water! Even though her face was clear (she has beautiful skin) she told me to stop using it, because it didn't have anything that would fight off or prevent acne. Not even salycic acid. =/ Needless to say, I won't ever be purchasing this ever again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by lilyofavalon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This scrub is nothing special to begin with. The scrub contains plastic beads as the scrubbing agent and a form of menthol that makes this scrub irritating. There are better products out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by asmolkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

update: I dont know why I hated it at first. I wasn't using it right. When I have break outs, which are usually along my jawline, I just pat this on and leave it on for a minute, then rinse it. It is really good to just pat on your acne and rinse off, and presto, it is under control and nice again. SO it is great for anyone who has occasional breaking out (which is usually caused by my st. ives apricot scrub) I still use the st. ives apricot scrub, but only in the GENTLE formula in the morning, because my skin is oily and does not need a harsh scrub. But it can break it out a little a long the jawline. This I would apply not the following morning but day after the following morning to control the breakout..or I use this to SUBSITUTE the st. ives, if that morning is the morning for me to scrub but it is too broken out to use the st. ives. By the way , I use the orange one, not the green this to me is my favorite product of the year..I love it more than anything I have tried in a long long long time! I am going to try it on my break outs on my back

very nice BASIC scrub...the orange one is the best...i dont feel that i brightens you..the body chop vitamin c scrub does that...BUT i dont necessarily WANT to brighten all the time...i like to reserve that for special occasions...instead it just gives you a natural glow lookbut nothing too extreme

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2010 6:54:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

Overall, I feel like this product did nothing to my skin. It did make it feel soft after I used it, but other then that, I didn't see any other difference to my skin. I do like the refreshing scent though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 5:24:00 AM More reviews by SekaBerry

This product is one I have been using for over a year. I must say that though it does not offer "amazing" results, as just a way to wake you up, lightly exfoliate, and cleanse your face it is very wonderful product. Sometimes exfoliating too often will leave your skin harsh and dry, and I find with this product that is not the case.

It does what it's supposed to do and allows for everyday use by not being too harsh on the skin! As an everyday staple, this is a must for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by lyssamac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I fell in love with this cleanser! It really does wake me up in the morning. The smell is so refreshing..it also has salisylic acid in it, which is great for my combination/acne-prone skin. It exfoliates and gets rid of blackheads. leaving my skin very smooth and smelling nice! I love it! I will always continue to buy this cleanser!