Jane Oil-Free Bronzing Powder - 07 Sunkissed Bronze [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/30/2006 7:49:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I've got to put some color on my cheeks each day or I look like death! This is uber natural and non-streaky looking. It makes my cheeks and nose, forehead area look like it got the most beautiful little kiss of sun.

on 1/10/2006 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Oh how I love this bronzer! It's not orangy on my nc42 skintone at all. It's super highly pigmented, so I must use a soft brush to apply it. It seriously gives me the best glow ever. I use it as a blush, and I absolutely adore this stuff. It reminds me of MAC Golden, only that one would break me out, and Sunkissed Bronze does not break me out at all, and it's oil-free so that get another brownie point. I'm so glad I gave this a try. 5 lippies all the way!

on 10/11/2005 11:49:00 PM

I adore this product. I dust it on my cheekbones using it as a blush and it really brings my high cheekbones out. I also use it very lightly on my nose, chin, and forehead and it really gives me a natural "glowing" complexion. It's very easy to use just shake of any extra and I swear nothing makes your skin look healthier and more lively than bronzers! Oh, and a total bonus is that the powder bronzer is A LOT easier to use than the liquid bronzers MUCH harder to mess up and make a mistake with!

on 6/18/2005 3:46:00 PM

I was so afraid to use a bronzer because I'm so fair and I do have to be careful even with a very slight tan but I love this stuff. It may sound funny but I use it to even out my face particularly my neck/jaw line. I use sunscreen on my face so my neck and face are always paler than my chest/arms so I use this bronzer to even it all out and it works just great. I did abandon the tiny brush that comes with and just use a big fluffy powder brush and apply sparingly. I'd recommend this for beginners and fairskinned gals who just want a touch of color.

on 6/14/2005 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i was presently surprised by this. the color turned up well on me and didn't look any bit orange or like there was dirt on my face. having compared this with my MAC bronzer i'd have to say that this is just as good. this does have a little bit of shimmer in it but i don't mind. i don't care too much for the brush that comes with it, as it doesn't work so well but it's only 3.50. i would definitely buy this again!

on 5/12/2005 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I donít wear bronzer much, but on those days were I just want to warm up my pasty skin I reach for this bronzer (from my beloved Jane, of course.) With a light hand Sunkissed Bronze looks convincing, and it lasts for a long time. It is a matte bronzer so I usually layer a shimmery bronzer like Bonne Bell Sun Blended Bronze on top because, well, I really like sparkle and shimmer. The colour is not too orangey or red, which was my problem with Wet Ďní Wild bronzers. You canít go wrong for $3.50!

on 5/9/2005 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Excellent bronzer for the dirt cheap price. I would recommend using a different brush, tap out the excess off the brush and sweep on face. It looks great and doesn't make me look orange. I look like I've been in the sun all day!

on 2/19/2005 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It came down to this vs. the Wet N Wild one in the cosmetics isle. The Wet N Wild got a 100% review so i was gonna pick it up, but the color medium/dark seemed really dark for my NC30 mmm skin...Plus i really liked that this had shimmer and on the back of the package it said its translucent, which means you can build it up and itll look natural. I tried it on and it was very sheer, maybe i was using a really light hand, but i really bought it to contour my face and it did a pretty good job, esp in conjunction with the Wet n Wild megaglo face illuminator in blushing. I looked like id just got in from running on the beach and its actually -12 outside:) so yes im pretty excited. Ill update once ive worn it more often. Gives me a sculpted face without the obvious colour lines all in all, for the price - it was jus a lil bit more exp than the wet n wild, i think i made a good choice:)

on 10/14/2004 7:06:00 PM

I love this! I have olive skin and the color is perfect. I put this on with a blush brush and it looks like I have spent a day at the beach! It's cheap too.

on 8/22/2004 4:08:00 PM

This stuff is amazing! I had a nice tan from my vacation but it seemed my face lost it faster than the rest of my body so, I wanted a good bronzer to make my face tanner again. I tried numerous drugstore and better quality bronzers but didn't really like the color they gave me. I was just about to go to my MAC counter and pick up one for $18-$20. I'm so glad I found this before because this is the best bronzer I've tried, and only around $4. It just gives such a natural color without looking reddish or orangey. It just looks great! Try this before you spend your money on high brand ones.

Popular Bronzers