August 23, 2014 | 1141 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Looked lovely on application. Alas it smudged by midday.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by marzipanda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG mascara. I'm a makeup junkie with no brand loyalty whatsoever, but I never go anywhere without a spare tube of Full 'n Soft handy. I would cry if they discontinued it.

I have fine, straight lashes that are easily weighed down by clumpy formulas or will form three giant lashes with the wrong brand. With the help of a lash curler, Full n Soft keeps my lashes full and curled all day long. It layers well, especially after a couple uses, and never gets clumpy even as you build on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara does live up to its name. It's soft and full, but more so if you use more than one coat. It holds a curl better than anything I've ever used and it survives tears without running or flaking. If you sleep with it on it will hold the curl, but there will be a bit of flaking right under the eyes. If you wear it in the shower the curl will go and there will be some flaking. My preferred method of getting it off is hot water combined with makeup remover. It doesn't come off in two seconds, but again this is waterproof. This mascara has become one of my favorites.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I flat out don't like this.

I find that it did nothing to add volume to my lashes. Now, it did leave them fairly soft but that was it. There are so many products out there that are better for long, thick lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The formula and bushy, but not too bushy, brush are good for my sparse, thin, asian lashes. No clumps or smudging, and leaves my eyes more noticeable. This mascara is good for a done up daytime look, may be good for a night time look if you pile it on but I haven't tried to do that yet. Best Maybelline (or any other brand of) mascara I have used so far. Next time I might try the non-waterproof one just so I can have a more gentler mascara that washes off quicker with less lash loss. Not sure if that one will smudge.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I used to really enjoy this mascara.

I like this better than Lancome Hypnose. I use with Dior Lash Pumping serum and it looks like I have falsies on. Doesn't clump and makes lashes really full and long. They really are soft too. I just recently tried Jordana and think the two are VERY similar, except the Jordana isn't waterproof.

Both of these are amazing mascaras

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara worked perfectly for me over the summer. It holds true to the waterproof claim. I love the way my lashes look with this mascara. It separates and adds volume -- not too much length tho. My only complaint about this mascara is the smell. Not that anyone will be smelling my eyes, but oh my goodness --- I feel like I am back in Biology Lab when I apply this mascara -- the scent is so strong that it reminds me of formaldehyde. Bleh! But I can get past the smell because it does work nice on the lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Update-
I been using this mascara for about three months and this mascara smudged at first but after the formula dried up a little it stopped smudging. It still does not hold a curl however it does make my lashes appear longer and more volume.

I bumped this up to 3 lippies. Not bad for an $8 mascara but still searching for my hg.

First month of use-
I do not like this mascara because it does not hold a curl and it smudges after about 5-6 hours of wear. Towards the end of the day I have raccoon eyes- not pretty. I have asian lashes that are medium length and I need a mascara that could hold a curl and would not smudge. It gives me a descent amount of volume and very little length. Since this is a cult favorite I thought I would love it. I am still on the search for my HG mascara. My HG was the lash stylist that is now DC. I hope they bring the lash stylist back. It turned my lashes into false looking ones- holds a curl like it's nobody's business and it never smudges on me. And the drama and the length it gives- oh have mercy- please bring back lash stylist Maybelline. Your other mascaras are not working for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by meanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't think I'm that picky when it comes to mascaras. I just look for something that looks natural and holds a curl. I've been using this for so long that I forgot how difficult it was to find a mascara that does both. Didn't think to stock up on these before coming to Korea b/c I figured I would just find something else here but so far all the other mascaras I've tried have either clumped on me or not been able to hold a decent curl. I do switch between the waterproof and the regular formula. The waterproof formula is better at holding curls whereas the regular formula is a bit softer for natural days. Can't wait to stock up on these when I get back to the states.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by flatula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I keep coming back to this one and CG LB. It doesn't smudge, budge, and holds a good curl. It does feel "soft" to the touch and is easy to remove with an oil-based remover (I use OCM to cleanse my face, so it's a non-issue). The only thing keeping it from HG status is that it doesn't give as much volume as other mascaras (like LB), and after a couple coats, it starts to look spidery. Usually I'll alternate this one with LB or will use this as the first coat and LB as the 2nd. Will repurchase.