September 19, 2014 | 1901 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Enchantress Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2009 5:18:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

I love this color. Its a gorgeous pinky-peach shade with shimmer. Its great on pale girls for perking up your complexion and it's especially lovely on medium toned olive skin. It's a fun sexy shade for summer and it really pairs well with lots of looks. Nymphette is a similar looking shade but I hate that color. Enchantress is a lipglass I will repurchase over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by pretebrowneyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this at my CCO for my bday and it will be my first used up gloss (about 10% left bought it May 08). It's a perfect pinkish-nude gloss for my skintone. I wear it alone or with a brown liner. I will definitely buy again once this one is finished up

*Update* I'm NC45 in MAC terms

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by hellokitty240

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipgloss a year ago when I got my makeup done for prom. The MA put it on and initially I didn't like it, i just felt obligated to buy something. When I brought it home I whipped off the lipstick the MA had put on me and then layered this lipglass with a hot pink lipgloss. It looked really nice. Now I wear enchantress nude or on top of a lipstick. It looks great with the cremesheen Fanfare but it also looks good on top of reds. Great goldish pinky color. Very unique and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

perfect color ! best of all nude glosses. use it along with a liner and this last all day. i just love MAC. I just wish it's a little cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2008 12:40:00 AM More reviews by StrawberryJuice

The color is really unique, the color is a bit orangey pink and that the frosty glitter look pinkish, giving a pinkish gleam in the light. Swatch was so much better. I'm returning this one. I thought that it would look better after it "settles" but it's just mediocre for me. The color doesn't pop, or look like a good nude either. It made my face look boring/slightly dirty. I don't know, maybe I'll try it again later on when I'm done with my Nymphette--love that one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by beauty9584

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I RIS and I love it alone, though it kind of gives my lips a frosty look if applied to heavily. Its a gorgeous color in the package and its not sticky when applied.

I will probably find and buy another!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2008 8:20:00 PM More reviews by jenn7985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

im totally addicted to this and im heading out to buy like 14 more of these because i feel like im gunna go through it super fast... i thought it looked too bronze in the tube for me and i thought it was super frosted but i was pleasantly suprised... it looks like my lips but a little bit better.. theres subtle shimmer and some color but not in an overly made up fake hey im wearing lipgloss sort of way... i had 2 co workers say i looked like i wanted to be ravaged which i guess is good haha... i paired it with expensive pink shadow on lids, woodwinked blended in the crease, paradisco on the inner corner and shore leave on the brown bone and blended into the woodwinked and i looked like some kind of sun goddess which is hard to do in october in boston.... i will repurchase over and over... its the perfect compliment to neutral eye makeup but could be spiced up with liner for a night out... its a little sticky and gloopy but if i exfoliate my lips first then it isnt so bad.... the only problem was my hair kept getting stuck in it but naturally my hair only goes in my face when i have lipgloss on so its not the lipglosses fault haha

go buy this ASAP!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this color on my lips! I've been noticing lately I keep grabbing for this one out of my stash (as well as Love Nectar). It just comes out as a pretty bronze pink that makes my lips shine. I feel like I can pull off a smoky eye look with it as well, and it goes well with lots of my blushes (today I'm wearing it with Mineralize Blush in Nuance, my fave). I will repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2008 11:23:00 AM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first I was somewhat dissapointed but I have been wearing it for a couple a days and IM IN LOVE with it!! At first I saw it more on the pink side but then I paired up with my Clinique Pure Posh lipstick and is perfect both become the perfect peach color with a gold tone. I love it! I luv how it looks on my NC40 -tan skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by claudiaee

Love this color! I Have re-bought this color so many times and I absolutely adore it. Looks good with any color of blush (but especially peach) and the irridesence is so beautiful for summer. Depending on how the light hits it, it goes from peach to pinkish nude.