Tweezerman Pointed Slant Tweezers

4.7

on 5/12/2010 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just love these! It's surprising that there's so much variation in tweezer quality, but these are so much better than anything else I've used. They really do get every hair, and haven't become dull in the four years I've had them. I also like all of the cute designs they have; a minor thing but it makes the tweezing ritual a little more fun.

Absolutely fabulous for plucking your eyebrows! Super sharp and precise. Never causes you to accidently rip out hairs. Definitely recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have such bushy man brows that for years I used a razor instead of tweezing. There are so many rave reviews of Tweezerman on MUA that I thought I'd give it a try, despite the price.

I'm glad I did.

I started with the slant tweezers, but I now prefer the point because of their ability to pick up the most microscopic hairs, visible only in my 15X magnifying mirror. I'd tried using other, cheaper tweezers before (most notably from Revlon) and there's just no comparison. The other brands are a joke!

For first-time tweezer users, I'd recommend using a magnifying mirror, preferably one that stands up on its own. Pick a location with strong light, preferably in daylight near a window. Grip the hair with the tweezer points close to the root. With your other hand, place a finger flat on the skin near the hair to keep the skin from getting "pulled." It's also less painful this way. With a firm grip, yank the hair--fast--in the direction of its growth. Repeat as needed. Go slowly and do occasional mirror checks (or even better, use a web cam) to make sure your brows remain even. Be careful not to over-tweeze--this product works well and its easy to get overly enthusiastic if you're not careful! If you have a lot to tweeze (as I do) you may want to apply a drop of moisturizer to your skin afterwards.

Tweezerman also offers free sharpening (you pay for postage).

on 3/13/2010 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to love these desperately, but I find that they are more inclined to break break the hair than pull it out. When they don't break the hair, then they do an OK job, but I sadly can't rave about them and find myself reaching for my cheaper chemist brand pair which are lighter, easier to grip and most importantly don't break the hairs so they're too short to pull out.

on 3/7/2010 2:02:00 PM

I can't live without my Tweezerman I really love this product!!!!!!!!!!!

on 11/16/2009 8:09:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've only just sent my pair of tweezers off for resharpening after owning them for over five years. I didn't think they made that much difference until I had to resort to using a cheap pair in the meantime.
These are amazingly effective. They grab even the smallest hairs & remove them with minimal effort.
Can't wait for mine to come back all sharp & like new. I'm thinking of buying another pair so I won't be stuck with ineffective, cheap tweezers when they have to be sent away.

on 11/16/2009 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

great tweezers. really just quit buying cheaper ones. they wont be as effective. who needs that? this is such a quality product. you wont regret stepping up and buying this.

on 5/22/2009 3:23:00 PM

Tweezerman wow what a product I would not hesitate to buy this quality product. Tweezerman is a great time saving device as you do not have to spend time trying to grab the same hair over and over. And they will sharpen them for you for as long as you own them. Worth every penny

on 4/13/2009 12:15:00 AM

they're a little pricy but totally woth it. they get every hair without pinching! i love them they are so cute and the best pair i've ever owned

on 3/28/2009 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Dang, these tweezers mean buisness. I recently picked up a pair at a local walgreens and gave it a try. The tip is so sharp like a knife, i have to really b careful how i use it but it defiantly gets every single hair that you thought was impossible. I also appreciate the little tube that comes with it to store the tweezers. I will definately repurchase if i ever lose it. Took off one lippie for it feeling like a weapon when using to get the hairs off my eyebrow.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools