August 22, 2014 | 1999 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by bubblesquash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is the best lip care for me..it solves my chapped-lips problem and makes my lips so smooth and soft. i used to have chapped lips when i wake up in the morning. but not anymore.. This lip care also smells nice, not strong fruity smell like any other lip care stick. i will certainly re-purchase and it's going to be my 3rd stick..

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by FillerbunnyBuddy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This lipbalm is alright. It moisturises decently, but its not fantastic. This is better than your run of the mill libalms that feel waxy and do nothing, but this won't save dry or rough lips. The lipbalm also smells like barbecue sauce to me... but it only smells in the tube thing.Overall, I won't repurchase because I want to try more lipbalms and I think there are better out there. This isn't bad, its just above mediocre.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by racheliz13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Edited review:
I was initially very impressed with this lip balm. I didn't have to reapply often, and it wasn't overly waxy and quite moisturizing. Unfortunately, its mild vanilla scent morphed into something very strong and unpleasant after about two weeks of use. I couldn't stand to use it anymore because it seemed to be going bad. For that reason, I wouldn't purchase this again and actually had to throw it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by bloou

i actually like this lip balm a lot. It took me 2 days before I saw the improvement on my chapped lips. I've had this for a while, but it got lost in my lip balm rotation until I decided to use it again because my Burt's Bees lip balms (I still love them) aren't enough for my extremely chapping lips. First off, this lip balm has a smooth consistency that is thicker than others. I feel like at first you'll get turned off by it if you're used to lip balms like softlips which has a less creamier consistency. But give this lip balm another chance because on my 2nd day of using this, my lips have improved! The smell of this lip balm is like a soft vanilla so it doesn't bother me. Now that my lips are healed, I still use this day and night in rotation with my Burt's Bees peppermint, honey and pomegranate (my other favorites). I know this product is more expensive than others, but it is definitely worth it. Oh, I've also tried the TBS cocoa butter lip balm and this vitamin e lip balm is definitely better especially in terms of moisturizing. Also, this balm can be used as a base for lipstick because it isn't "slick". It has a semi-matte finish and texture that won't cause the lipstick to slide off.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by mschumps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The product itself is okay. It takes a bit of rubbing to get on the lips, as the formula is quite thick. I really dislike the smell of it. Kind of smells like wax and chemicals.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 7:59:00 AM More reviews by NiniDiana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

nice lip balm, with smooth smell and easy application and the one i really like is the SPF15..it really moisturising my lips, with matte effect....i also used this product to cover my lips before i used lipstick.....i loved this product, between the body shop aloe lip treatment.....but i expect to try the body shop cocoa butter lip balm...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2009 1:41:00 AM More reviews by scarletquill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using Burt's Bees lip balms, and I decided to switch to this for summer because it has spf protection in it.

So far, it's working extremely well. Perhaps even better than the Burt's Bees Replenishing balm.

It's very moisturising straight away.

Doesn't leave a film or stickiness on the lips, nor does it leave those little cracks or flakiness afterwards.

You do need to reapply, but the silky, smooth feeling and the moisture lasts longer than most lip balms that I have used in the past.

To me, the scent is a mix of coconut and beeswax...with perhaps a tint of a sunscreen smell, but I hardly pick up on it. And it doesn't bother me if I know it's protecting my lips.

It is a little bit pricey for the amount you get, but I think it is worth it. You don't need much product each time you apply, so the tube lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 4:55:00 AM More reviews by each

tis lippie is a lil expensive but it really hydrates my lip + it got no petrolum jelly / mineral oil in it.

oh, there;s a sweet taste but no strong smell

i got it @ a sale for S$5.00 (usual price S$9.90) & i grab 8 sticks to last me for a year!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 4:50:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

The smell completely knocks me out. I think you can actually taste the sunscreen.It's horrible. And it doesnt moisturize my lips.Doesn't do a thing for me.The Body Shop has other better lip balms and this doesnt cut it at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by lulu1220

actually i like this product
it takes care of my dry lip in winter and fall time very well.
i saw some people didnt like it.
maybe it really depends on ur lip type.
also, the price is really reasonable!