The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Active: Octocrylene 10% (W/W), Octinoxate (7.5% W/W), Octisalate 1% (W/W) Non-Active: Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Flavor, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Wax, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a 'why bother'.

Its NOT moisturizing, its waxy and it seems to disappear / wear off immediately. I like SPF 15, but this just doesn't even seem like its going on your lips.

I think I might toss it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have used so so many brands (Carmex, Burt's bees, Vaseline, Elizabeth Adern, Chapstick, Lauress, Labello, Nivea,... yeah you name them) but none of them is as good as it!!! It's long-lasting and has a pleasant vanilla scent. Normally, I have to reapply lip balm every half hour, but with this amazing balm I still feel my lip hydrated after about 3 hours! I know it may work differently to everyone, but if you haven't found your HG lip balm and haven't tried this one, give it a go!!!!

I'm using this lip treatments about 2 years.. I'm say that this product dissapointed,it just me that like try another vitamin for lip.. I think this is a good lip treaments,because when i use it my lip not getting dry.. that's all

This is a very good lip balm from The Body Shop. It's cheaper and has a much better scent than the lip balm from the hemp line.
I always use it under my lipgloss/lipstick. I love the cocoa butter/vanilla scent and the fact that it has SPF 15. This lip balm makes my lips soft and smooth. I am definitely going to repurchase when needed. New HG!
continued >>

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

this is my go-to product for chapstick/lip balms. pretty pricey compared to the usual $1 chapsticks (body shop vitamin e goes for $8+tax in hawaii). i always use it under my lipsticks/lipgloss. smells like vanilla/cocoa butter. a little definitely goes a long way throughout the whole day :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this is the best lip care for me..it solves my chapped-lips problem and makes my lips so smooth and soft. i used to have chapped lips when i wake up in the morning. but not anymore.. This lip care also smells nice, not strong fruity smell like any other lip care stick. i will certainly re-purchase and it's going to be my 3rd stick..

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This lipbalm is alright. It moisturises decently, but its not fantastic. This is better than your run of the mill libalms that feel waxy and do nothing, but this won't save dry or rough lips. The lipbalm also smells like barbecue sauce to me... but it only smells in the tube thing.Overall, I won't repurchase because I want to try more lipbalms and I think there are better out there. This isn't bad, its just above mediocre.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Edited review:
I was initially very impressed with this lip balm. I didn't have to reapply often, and it wasn't overly waxy and quite moisturizing. Unfortunately, its mild vanilla scent morphed into something very strong and unpleasant after about two weeks of use. I couldn't stand to use it anymore because it seemed to be going bad. For that reason, I wouldn't purchase this again and actually had to throw it away.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i actually like this lip balm a lot. It took me 2 days before I saw the improvement on my chapped lips. I've had this for a while, but it got lost in my lip balm rotation until I decided to use it again because my Burt's Bees lip balms (I still love them) aren't enough for my extremely chapping lips. First off, this lip balm has a smooth consistency that is thicker than others. I feel like at first you'll get turned off by it if you're used to lip balms like softlips which has a less creamier consistency. But give this lip balm another chance because on my 2nd day of using this, my lips have improved! The smell of this lip balm is like a soft vanilla so it doesn't bother me. Now that my lips are healed, I still use this day and night in rotation with my Burt's Bees peppermint, honey and pomegranate (my other favorites). I know this product is more expensive than others, but it is definitely worth it. Oh, I've also tried the TBS cocoa butter lip balm and this vitamin e lip balm is definitely better especially in terms of moisturizing. Also, this balm can be used as a base for lipstick because it isn't "slick". It has a semi-matte finish and texture that won't cause the lipstick to slide off.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The product itself is okay. It takes a bit of rubbing to get on the lips, as the formula is quite thick. I really dislike the smell of it. Kind of smells like wax and chemicals.

Popular Lip Treatments