April 20, 2014 | 1649 users online

Blush - Revlon - Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by taraguipame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great product, beautiful color, just perfect, and itīs longlasting, also has a mirror......

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Baiju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a cool toned cream blush. I used it in the winter times and it is beautiful.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by colourfulapple

The color is bright berry which may look intimidating. The package is interesting, with a pop-up mirror.

The consistency of the product is creamy and smooth. Easy to blend with fingers but I find it more hygienic to use either a foundation or stippling brush.

It adds a natural rosy glow to my fair asian skin (NC35). A little goes a long way.

My cheeks area is usually sensitive and reacts harshly to mousse blush and blush stain. I've been using this for more than 6 months and this does not have any adverse effects on my cheeks.

It also has Vitamin E and other beneficial ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 10:30:00 PM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is close to MAC's blushcreme in Posey. Since I don't live anywhere near a MAC store and am too impatient order online, I've found a close substitute. I gave it four lippies because it is not as bold as I would like. It appears slightly lighter on than you think it will. That's okay. I enjoy putting this on my cheeks and lips for a quick spark of color. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2008 6:46:00 PM More reviews by ohana6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Revlon creme blushes are my holy grail blushes, and Berry Flirtacious is my #1 blush color. I saw myself in a photo and it was a pretty flattering shade (IMO). I'm warm, tan, MMM, brown hair and brown eyes. Easy to apply, lasts, great color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Helena101

I've worn Revlon cream blushes for years and have always found them to be very easy to apply. They also last all day on me (normal skin). This color is a pretty, medium raspberry pink. It is not quite the same color as my natural blush---it's a bit too pink with not enough red--but I like it b/c it is so pretty, and it is close enough so that it doesn't look bright or unnatural. It's nice in the summer with a bit of bronzer. I recommend this product. It's not as bright on as it is in the pan, it's easy to blend, and lasts forever. At 9.99 it's a deal, considering you get much more product than you do with Nars or Stila. I should also add that I prefer the consistency of the Revlon blush to Stila. I've not tried Nars cream blushes, yet, only have the powder, but since I'm so happy with Revlon's cream blush I may never spend the $24 on Nars!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by lovestosmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW, the person below was quite upset by this blush. IMO, I think it is great. I use it almost every day. It applies easily over my mineral foundations without streaking, and lasts all day (minimum 12 hours.) It may be more expensive than some other creme blushes, but I have been using the same one for more than 6 months, daily. A little goes a long way , and it mimics my natural flush.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2008 11:32:00 AM More reviews by LilyBilly456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i hate this product. the color does nothing for me, the packaging is bulky and the morror is horrible its expensive and i hate the texture. do NOT buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2008 11:21:00 PM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been blush phobic until Revlon's cream blushes. I took a chance on this dark looking blush because I've loved Revlon's cream blushes in 'first blush' and 'rosy glow.' I'm happy I took the plunge to berry.

I'm PPP/FFF and while 'first blush' mimics my natural, red blushing color, this creates a gorgeous, deep pink-to-raspberry tone on my cheeks. It enhances my whole face, it is surprisingly subtle thou stronger than 'first blush,' a true, cool medium toned red. It will look scary as you apply it but it quiets down in that cream-to-powder style that the other Revlon cream blushes also exhibit.

Unlike powder blushes, this isn't streaky, so while its a strong color in the container, you won't look like you're wearing clown makeup.

Would rec for any cool toned medium complected person looking for a nice berry blush and also for *most* cool complected fair people. I find applying this shade with my SK foundation brush is the best way to do it.

These blushes run about $10 US but they do truly last forever.

I like the compact. All 3 Cream Blush compacts have been very sturdy for travel and I like the mirror, though as others here have said-- that pop-out mirror probably ups the price. continued >>

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2007 4:34:00 PM More reviews by MKHammer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After trying more expensive cream blush products like Stila Convertable Color and Beca Beach Tint, I decided to try something in a lower price range and I'm glad I did. This blush goes on with a powder-like feel and I like the color for my skin tone. For the price I think it is a great purchase!