December 18, 2014 | 1620 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Udderly Smooth - Hand Cream

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2008 3:52:00 PM More reviews by MadameParfum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Moisturizes well, but way too liquidy/runny and the scent was migraine-inducing. I used it on my legs, not sure if that makes a difference in my opinion of this product - ladies who are using it on their hands seem to love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by mh357

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this! I'm not sure how I stumbled upon it, but for once it wasn't through an MUA review or rec! I just bought it in the tub (I wanted to squeezy tube but couldn't find it). I'm SO impressed there are hardly any words! Thank god for this though! For the first time my hands are getting rough and flaky this winter season (never happened before) and I bought a different hand cream that worked, but left my hands feeling greasy and nasty. This stuff is SO light, leaves a nice light scent, and makes your hands feel smooth. It made me wonder if 1) all cows have soft, nice smelling teats and 2) if farmers have smooth nice smelling hands from rubbing it in...hahaha--well either way i'll definitely be buying again, and I'll only ever be buying THIS! $3.99 for a huge tub of something that actually works to perfection?! I think YES!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I bought this based on the reviews..and its awesome. Probably the best hand moisturizer I've ever used! I bought it in the tub..and I was so happy that its not greasy and sinks right in. I hate slippery greasy hands. My cuticles were the first place I noticed an amazing change..instead of dry cracked and peeling..they are now soft supple and beautiful. This stuff is dirt cheap for a big ol' tub. I'm not crazy about the scent...kind of smells like old rose petals to me, I'll give it 4 lippies because of that. EDIT--I've had an allergic reaction to this and I am so bummed! My hands and forearms started to itch after I smeared this on for about the 3rd time...and now I have little itchy blisters! However, that seems to really only happen on my arms--wierd. I did get a tattoo on my ankle and this was PERFECT for keeping it moisturized during healing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2008 6:48:00 PM More reviews by mercymercyme

Mmm(ooo)!! I love Udderly Smooth! I had forgotten about it until I saw it under the Unlisted Brands category, and I remember a few years ago I used quite a bit on my hands in the fall and winter. I did so because I was living at home at the time, and my little brother and sister have excema. Tubs of this stuff were scattered around the house, as my mom found that their skin responded very well to its formula. It moisturizes wonderfully and leaves no greasiness - rather, my hands felt very clean, as if I had used a very gentle soap to wash them, but without the dryness that accompanies handwashing with soap. The smell was also clean. I remember being tickled by the fact that it was used on cow udders, too, which made it more weird, and more likeable as a product. I'm not giving it 5 lippies because I haven't actually used this product in a while, but now that my memory is refreshed, I just might do so soon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 9:15:00 PM More reviews by 4eyes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have oily, sensitive skin that is also weirdly dry sometimes and sometimes turns blotchy, burning, and red. When it does, what do I reach for? This stuff! This is great all over as well as ON MY FACE. It comes in a tube and in a jar. I use the tube for my face, as the stuff in a tube seems less thick than the stuff in the jar. I was hesitant to put this on my face, as it has lanolin, and general wisdom says lanolin can irritate and/or cause breakouts. But in desperation one day I smeared it all over my face, including eye area, and I had instant relief with surprisingly non-shiny / non -greasy results. I put my make up on over it and I had no problem. Mind, you, I have had severe burning reactions to Aveeno ultra-calming cream. This udderly smooth stuff ( I call it "moo cream") instantly calmed, hydrated and protected my irritable face, and did NOT make it more oily. I must say, however, that I only use it when my face is irritated or dry. Other times my face is too oily for any moisturizer. Fantastic find.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2007 6:49:00 PM More reviews by LuckE3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the regular moisturizer that come in a small 12 oz tub and you get for like $3 at Trader Joe's. I love this stuff and can't believe there's no separate review for the moisturizer and not the hand cream. It's lightly scented, like a fresh floral smell, and has a pearl-like sheen to it in the tub but it disappears into skin nearly instantly with no lingering scent. It does wonders on dry skin, I use it on my feet and elbows, and my feet are usually really dry since I live in So. Cal and wear flip flops nearly year round. My heels don't ever crack or get rough since I use this stuff in the morning and evening. A tub isn't the most hygienic thing, but I just wash my hands before each use. Sometimes in the winter my skin gets really dry and I use this as all over moisturizer and it calms my skin wonderfully. I've even used it on my face a couple of times as a night cream, it makes my skin a little oily in the morning but doesn't break me out. It's simply one of the best, cheapest moisturizers you can get.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2007 4:55:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

They keep showing this product on The Price is Right, so I thought I would try it. At first, when I read the label, I was wondering, "Is this really for people?" because the instructions talk about using it on cows! But, it is a simply fab product. You can't use this is you are allergic to lanolin or allantoin, since it contains both, but it is oil free and think that is why it sinks in so well, it's emollient without the petro products. I love to use on my hands and feet and dry legs at night. Very little scent to this product. I am thinking that I might take one of my unloved perfume oils and decant a little of this into a pot and make my own scented body cream next. You get a huge amount of this product for a very cheap price. I'm glad that The Price is Right showed this and spiked my curiousity in it. It's a light feeling moisturizer that sinks in fast, well and works, too. Quite impressed!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2007 9:56:00 PM More reviews by AndreaLeigh

I buy this in the tub and use it as an body moisturizer. I love that it sinks right in and doesn't feel greasy. I either use it alone or mix it with a bit of baby lotion. It's cleared my dry skin right up!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2007 2:15:00 PM More reviews by i9jadei9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this hand cream! It goes on smooth and is dry in an instant leaving no greasy hands behind. It is also dirt cheap! Definitely worth the buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2006 8:52:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought a mini-tube of this because I ran out of the house without any hand lotion. I really like this. It's unscented and moisturizes well without being greasy. Pretty dang cheap, too!