Udderly Smooth Hand Cream

Price: $

Price: $

Allantoin, Dimethicone, Lanolin Oil, Propylene Glycol in an Emollient Base

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

My friend used to use this in class in high school, and I always thought it was hilarious!

It worked good though!

on 2/2/2009 7:58:00 PM

Okay, I've used so many lotions and find I'm always going back to this stuff because it's cheap and it works! I have very dry and itchy skin. The smell stinks, but heck, I'll put up with any odor if it works! I had a very dry and itchy patch on my upper inner thigh that persisted on staying for EVER! I had enough! I finally caved in and got the stinky jar and now the patch has been gone for a long time and hopefully never to return! Works well on cracked skin. I wish there was a pump though, but LOVE this! Update:I've used perfume on top of this stinky slop, and BOY-OH-BOY, did I stink awful!

on 12/28/2008 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Udderly Smooth is probably the best hand cream I've ever tried! It moisturizes very well and leaves my hands feeling soft, smooth, and moist. I love how it is so inexpensive too (4.50 on drugstore.com, for a big 12 oz. tub). For some reason, I really like the concept of using "udder cream", and the jar is pretty cute too. One thing I don't like about it, though, is that it is slightly watery. Other than that, it's a really nice hand cream! =)

on 12/23/2008 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love this lotion! My mom's a quilter, and she always had a tub of this around because it's stainless and she could put it on her hands before quilting. I cross stitch, so this is a great product for me to use when my hands are dry but I still want to work on a project. It smells a bit medicinal, but it's a great moisturizer and goes on smooth. I'll probably be buying this for the rest of my life.

This is the best cream/lotion that I have ever used! My skin is perfectly fine in the summer but in the winter it dries out badly, especially my hands. They get painful and can even crack and bleed. I've tried so many hand creams over the years and they got the job done but they've all been sticky and leave me feeling like my hands are coated with grease. I think it must be the glycerin in them because I can't tolerate it in facial skincare either. This contains no glycerin, and it is soft and creamy like everyone has said - the perfect texture. It does sink right in and keeps my hands moisturized for most of the day. I bought this in the large size because I couldn't find the small tube and it's so good that I've been lugging it around in my purse ever since.
UPDATE: This lotion definitely does its job, but the scent really got to me after a while. Minus one lippie for that. If they come out with an unscented version I'll give it another try for sure.

on 10/10/2008 9:14:00 AM

Alright texture, moisturizes somewhat well but tends to wear off. Didn't like the fragrance, or the fact that it contains lanolin.

on 5/10/2008 4:48:00 PM

This is hands down the best moisturizing lotion that I have ever used in my life! My skins just DRINKS it in. The lotion can be slightly runny, but I still prefer it to the cream in the tub. The only downside is that I am not all that found of the scent...it's not horrible or overpowering in any way, just not my favorite. That said, the scent is fairly mild and does not seem to last very long at all. Besides, I usually use this when my hands are very dry, and then layer my favorite scented lotion over it. I would recommend this lotion to anyone needing real moisturizing without the feel of heavy creams.

on 4/25/2008 3:52:00 PM

Moisturizes well, but way too liquidy/runny and the scent was migraine-inducing. I used it on my legs, not sure if that makes a difference in my opinion of this product - ladies who are using it on their hands seem to love it.

on 3/5/2008 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this! I'm not sure how I stumbled upon it, but for once it wasn't through an MUA review or rec! I just bought it in the tub (I wanted to squeezy tube but couldn't find it). I'm SO impressed there are hardly any words! Thank god for this though! For the first time my hands are getting rough and flaky this winter season (never happened before) and I bought a different hand cream that worked, but left my hands feeling greasy and nasty. This stuff is SO light, leaves a nice light scent, and makes your hands feel smooth. It made me wonder if 1) all cows have soft, nice smelling teats and 2) if farmers have smooth nice smelling hands from rubbing it in...hahaha--well either way i'll definitely be buying again, and I'll only ever be buying THIS! $3.99 for a huge tub of something that actually works to perfection?! I think YES!!!

I bought this based on the reviews..and its awesome. Probably the best hand moisturizer I've ever used! I bought it in the tub..and I was so happy that its not greasy and sinks right in. I hate slippery greasy hands. My cuticles were the first place I noticed an amazing change..instead of dry cracked and peeling..they are now soft supple and beautiful. This stuff is dirt cheap for a big ol' tub. I'm not crazy about the scent...kind of smells like old rose petals to me, I'll give it 4 lippies because of that. EDIT--I've had an allergic reaction to this and I am so bummed! My hands and forearms started to itch after I smeared this on for about the 3rd time...and now I have little itchy blisters! However, that seems to really only happen on my arms--wierd. I did get a tattoo on my ankle and this was PERFECT for keeping it moisturized during healing.