April 19, 2014 | 1110 users online

Scrubs - Arbonne - Awaken Sea Salt Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 9:47:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

This is the best salt scrub on the mrkt. It is pricey but you can get it on ebay cheaper. I will always have this in my shower!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2007 1:20:00 PM More reviews by saveastray2day

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to a friend's party yesterday and while I am skeptical of many of the claims Arbonne makes about it's products, and the anti-aging products caused a reaction on my face, this stuff was great! In fact, I agreed to host a party for her (she's just starting out as a consultant) just so I could get it as my hostess gift! I actually like the scent, thought it was rather mild and not too feminine, so that my DH will be able to use it. He has very rough hands (cracks and bleeding), so I'm hoping it works well for him. I am glad I read these comments though, about taking care in the shower, because I was looking forward to using it there and that is where my kids bathe, so I'll not do that to prevent any slips. Thanks for the tips!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2007 4:00:00 AM More reviews by qnkrla

Let me start off by saying "No, I am NOT a consultant". I too got suckered into going to a "party". It didn't really seem for me so I didn't buy anything but I did end up winning a small size jar of this salt scrub. It didn't smell very good in the jar but I decided to try it because I had some ingrown hair on my legs and hey, it was free! When I scooped some of the salt and started scrubbing it into my skin, the smell got better. It smelled like freshly grated lemon peel. It was really nice going on, not too harsh and it really moisturized my skin. I liked it, it was nice but it seemed like any other salt scrub that I've tried. The price for the full size jar (16 oz) was $26 which is also typical for a salt scrub. Overall it's good not extraordinay though but if I received it as a gift I would use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2007 2:49:00 PM More reviews by marimunoz

I'm not a big fan of Arbonne products but I absolutely love this scub! It leaves my body soft and smooth for a couple of days. I use it on my feet and really smoothsout the rough spots. I used this once after shaving and it stung so use this before you shave. I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2007 2:02:00 PM More reviews by violetcobra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My friend who sells Arbonne has given up on me buying anything although I did love their products (NutriminC packet). She gave this to me as a mini, and I have to admit I love their products, it's just I am cheap and won't buy them even for wholesale.

That being said, I love this product. It's just sea salt and safflower, avocado and almond oil so it's very natural. The scent is a spice-scented lemon, and it is really pretty. I had to shake it around a lot to mix it, and there is a little knife-scooper there. Once it's mixed it just feels really natural. I love the presence of the oil on my skin in the shower and I didn't wash it off. Now I wonder if I could skip a step and just omit lotion from my routine.

It's really a lot nicer than most crappy scrubs I've tried. I liked that you could almost eat it, it's so natural.

And I really think for a good review you should disclose if you are an Arbonne consultant. I would guess half the reviews containing one liner raves are going to be the consultants. I'm not but I have nothing against their IMHO pretty awesome products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2007 8:20:00 PM More reviews by loriann978

amazing product!!!!! i love to shave with it!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by marytyler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OK, I would first like to say I am one of the few people left on the face of the earth not selling Arbonne. I did attend a party and bought a few things. I must say, so far, I am not a fan. I do like this scrub far better than the other products I got. It is nice for me to use before shaving and then forgo shaving cream using the leftover oils on my skin. It leaves a very slippery film in my shower. That said, I am careful not to use it in the same tubs my kids use, nor would I gift it to my elderly grandmother. It also leaves a film on my skin after I am dry and the scent lingers too much for my taste. If you too feel obligated to attend a party, head for the sink, as it sounds like placing this scrub there is what they teach the reps to do. It is nice, and I think the safest bet that I have used from the line. You could do much, much worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2007 2:08:00 PM More reviews by NantanYah

I HAD to get some of this after the rave reviews. I purchased the 5 oz. scrub and was just gonna swap it since I loved the Body Shop Africa Spa scrub so much but I caved in with the curiosity and put it to use. It IS amazing. I love the smell, and the moisturizing effects, but what really had me sold is the scrubby action which is so much better than my African scrub. HG material, indeed. Too bad it leaves the shower floor all slippery, so you want to be very careful. Anyway, I love it so much I'm about to buy the 16oz.:) Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2007 11:14:00 AM More reviews by HollyMarie

Love this product! I love using it especially before going out at night! Makes your skin so soft and smooth! Nothing compares to this! You wont be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2007 9:18:00 PM More reviews by goffbride99

This product is AWESOME!! I received this as a gift from a friend and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. The smell is wonderful and it revitalizes me! I definitely recommend this product...everyone needs to have this in their shower!!!