August 2, 2014 | 1037 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - NEW! Hair

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by ayyberena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

i've been using this product for about a month now, and i can say i'm totally in love with it. The solid shampoo makes my waves and curls shine and cleans my hair & scalp thoroughly. For my shoulder length hair i swipe it about 3 times along my hand, lather the product, then apply to my scalp. The product itself doesn't come in packaging and is sold in it's solid form, which is no worry to me, it saves up on space in the bathroom. if you love the smell of cinnamon you'll definitely love this ! Just make sure you leave this product somewhere to dry (if using a lush tin, MAKE SURE the bar is dry before putting it in, or it will get stuck to the bottom scraping it off will totally ruin the entire product ) before putting it away. Make sure it doesn't get too wet when using or it might turn goopy/run off, wasting the bar. My bar barely looks used, it feels like this puck is going to last forever. As for hair growth, this bar feels like it has actually improved my hair growth ( not drastically) but i did notice the difference. Though, I can happily say my hair's healthier than it has ever been, ever. I'll be checking out other solid shampoo bars, but i would def repurchase NEW ! in a heartbeat.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by CCatena

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. I like the company's ethics and most of their products. And since breast cancer keeps turning its ugly head up in my family, I am trying to eliminate more and more chemicals from our home. And while all this plays a part, what brings me back to lush is the products. I love the smell of this bar first thing in the morning. It is a real wake up. I find that same fragrance in the Wiccan massage bar which I use after showers as a moisturizer, and also in volcano, a foot treatment. I already have a back up bar at home and could see myself stockpiling. I also use women romaine twice a day, which they warn contains alcohol, but have never had a bad reaction to this bar, or any other product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by xSarahMay

The best shampoo I've used. My hair feels very healthy, it calms down my irritated scalp and encourages my hair to grow. It smells amazing too! What more could you want?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by d33b4by

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all, I only like using LUSH products on my body. I really do refuse to use anything else. This shampoo bar does not have the best smell. It smells very strongly of cinnamon. It makes my scalp feel tingly after I use it but overall I love the result. I don't even need conditioner. I am a fan for life.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

This shampoo was a big disappointment. I have extremely oily hair, and the SA recommended this to me, saying it was a really deep cleaning shampoo. I do not agree. After washing my hair with New, I still felt like I had some oily residue left in my hair. It also made my hair really pouffy and dry.
Also, storing this is very tricky. It wasn't too bad in the beginning, but after a few days, the water residue on the bar made it start melting on it's own. I didn't even get more than a month's use out of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Last year I picked this up, along with some other LUSH items for Mother's Day.. for my aunt.

She normally uses Herbal Essences and a Pantene conditioner.. followed by a wee bit of Herbal Essences hair gel to control flyaways

She was at first a little hesitant as it was quite fragrant.. when she tried it she was. IN. LOVE. This is now the ONLY hair product she uses! No more conditioner, no more hair gel/setting products, noooothin'! Her hair is so soft, manageable, no flyaways and is always lightly scented and looking like a fresh cut every day!

As a huge LUSH fan, I can say I love their solid shampoo bars (I have it in Karma!) and is a staple in the house :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Paintspotting

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why does it contain SLS? It is too agressive.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by jacksxoxo

After using this every other day or so for a month, I am in love!
I have fine, very breakage prone hair...and after a few weeks of this I've noticed my hair has grown a lot faster (I can see because I have roots from dying my hair haha)
I usually am not a huge fan of LUSH shampoo bars, but this one gives nice volume and I LOVE the cinnamon smell :)

I do suggest using it with a thick conditioner though, because it can be a bit drying if you use it too much.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Kremenka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do not like to write a negative review, but there it is. This bar does not work for me. It gives certain volume at first, but very soon (3-4 hours after washing) my hair suddenly starts to produce sebum. It is not a nice picture and I feel really bad. I suppose some of the natural ingredients are not suitable for my scalp. But that's the natural products on me - if they work, they are excellent; if they don't work - the result is bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by LivFormston1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have really fine hair which takes a lot of dyeing and heat treating ever since I was 15. After three years, I noticed it was getting harder to grow, thinner, and breaking easier, so I tried New. I've only had it for a few weeks, but after the first wash, I was amazed. My hair felt and looked soooo shiny and thick. It is quite drying, so I use it with Retread triple strength conditioner and occasionally with Daddy-O violet shampoo (because I adore the smell :P) I personally hated the smell at first, but it really grows on you after you smell it every day. Really spicy and herbally. Have noticed less breakage and dry hair. The only problem for me are the bits of cinnamon that poke you in the scalp! But I found they were easy to pick out. It gives a really thick lather and leaves my hair feeling really clean. Love it...