NYX Single Eye Shadow - Purple

4.2

Love this purple color from NYX it is comparable to Mac's stars & rockets. Also $10 cheaper. Makes a beautiful purple smokey eye especially over there purple jumbo pencil!

on 10/23/2008 11:25:00 AM

very good eyeshadow. looks great with my green eyes. very pigmented en stays put all day. bought it online (i`m from the netherlands) at nonpareil, they ship almost anywhere. and it`s cheap too!

on 7/24/2008 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Saw this on a you tube tutorial from makeupgeek and loved the color payoff so I bought it. It's the brighter shade of purple I wanted without being too stark or electric purple. Blue opal base tone in it, very pretty in the light.

on 7/17/2008 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

beautifullllllllll purple eyeshadow .. def one of my favs!!! it goes on so smooth, so pretty. it's a purple with some blue tones .. i would totally recommend this eyeshadow.

on 7/9/2008 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The texture of this shadow is a bit different than others. I didn't find it as creamy and smooth as the other shadows. It blends pretty well and has a gorgeous purple with some blue tones.

on 7/6/2008 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Silky, smooth, pigmented almost creamy texture...Dry--it looks nice, but wet it takes you from normal to va-va-voom! I apply some dry, then use Aquafina's water in a can to wet my brush & apply & then WoW!!!

~A great, smooth purple with a pretty blue sheen. It does not have the metallic-y pearly texture of some of NYX other singles, like Rust or Lime Green, though. Looks great with my dark brown hair & brown eyes, especially in the sunlight.

on 3/26/2008 8:11:00 PM

I LOVE this colour, it's the perfect purple in my opinion. I love the metallic sheen that it has! The colour goes on so easily and is the same colour on your eye as it is in the pan, which isn't easy to find with other eyeshadows, but I've found with NYX, all of their shadows are like that, and I love them all!!

on 3/19/2008 6:47:00 PM

LOVE this eyeshadow. it is an irridescent bright purple that flashes blue, which is great because it doesn't tend to look bruisey at all. very very silky and pigmented and well worth it's price. lots of product in the pan, but if i ever run out of it, i will definitely get more (:

on 2/22/2008 10:46:00 PM

First off, I can't believe no one has compared this color to Urban Decay's Asphyxia yet...it's the same tone, just slightly deeper/brighter.
I love the happy purple with shiney blue-ness in it.
The texture is amazing, as are most of the NYX shadows. I'm always so impressed with this line.

on 2/22/2008 5:10:00 AM

Gorgeous!

This has a lot more depth on the eyelid than it does in the pan.

This is not a balanced purple - the blue is definitely the dominant parent color here, but this still overwhelmingly violet.

The same high-quality texture that NYX shadows are known for is present - I can do each eye with one good swipe. It looks AMAZING wet underneath the eye. =3

Popular Eye Shadows