L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

So generally I stick to maybelline or covergirl for foundations but a good friend of mine really recommended this product so I decided to try it. like everyone on here I will agree they shade selection is fantastic and I love the warm neutral cool options. however the product and wear itself was very average. It gathered in every fine line on my face which most liquid foundations don't do.. and i found the coverage to be very light.. I always use powder anyways so this wasn't a big deal. In the end for the expensive price I was expecting more. This just seems like the overpriced L'oreal version of Clean by covergirl. Nothing special here.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Can't beat the shade selection! N3 is perfect on me--I wear MAC NC 25-30, for reference. When applied with a damp beauty blender, coverage is medium to full depending on how much you layer, and looks quite natural. The packaging could be better, it would be nice to have a pump instead of having to pour this out, but not a big deal.

Only negative is this is NOT a long-lasting foundation at all. And the L'Oreal Magic Lumi primer seemed to make it even worse. Setting with a powder definitely helps, though.

This is pricey for a drugstore foundation but the quality is that of a higher-end product, so $10 isn't bad for this at all. I would definitely repurchase, especially if they add a pump dispenser.

on 6/28/2015 8:36:00 AM

I like the variety of shades . I have pores and even with primer this foundation doesn't suit me becuz it sits in the pores in disgusting way :( wish that worked for me becuz I bough 5 shades from this foundation.

on 6/27/2015 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! The shade variety is great so you are sure to find a match. I have fairly dry/eczema prone skin and this foundation doesnt seem to enhance my dry spots. It has a semi matte finish i usually set it with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and it lasts all during school. The only 2 complaints i would probably have on this is the packaging and the price. *sighs* l'oreal, you have a great product and i probably can't live without it but honestly, no pump? The packaging really is a nightmare! You have to unscrew the lid and pour it out on your hand and mind you its a very runny liquidy foundation so it makes a mess and you are prone to get more than you need. I could go on about the packaging forever. Also, the spillage makes you lose more product causing you to go buy more and more. For 11.99 a bottle? no gracias!

1. It's off when it comes to packaging, glass bottle with no pump.

2. This foundation is a good catch considering its price.

3. Easy to blend and you can build layers of it for the coverage that you want

4. It didn't cause any breakouts. I guess it is hypo-allergenic.

5. Lasting power is a bit off for oily skin, needed to apply primer and a good setting powder to make it last long .

on 6/25/2015 3:17:00 AM

too much glitter in this :/ otherwise it's ok

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

as this is the number one foundation in a bunch of places i was very eager to purchase. its such a talked about product on the internet and youtube. unfortunately it made my face look very cakey. and i am positive the fault is not with my application as i am used to liquid foundations and apply with beauty blenders. i also have ZERO hair on my face, and use a very natural powder, so it was not me. I guess it just didnt work for my skin. it looked awful. so disapointed!!

on 6/24/2015 12:36:00 AM

ok, so I have to admit I hated this at first!!! but after leaving it alone for quite some time, I gave it another try! and I am glad I did! I wear it as my daily foundation now! flawless coverage, doesn't crease, stays put, and doesn't enhance any fine lines or wrinkles. just a great product. the only thing is I HATE THE PACKAGING. it just pours out and you get wayyyyy too much if you aren't careful. but I'll deal with it cuz it makes my skin gorgeous 😉

on 6/24/2015 12:18:00 AM

I'm going to sum up this foundation in everyone's perspective. The coverage is medium to full. Very buildable. BUT it lasts no more than 5 hours even with the best primer or setting sprays. This applies to dry and oily skin types. As I'd been using this all year round. The color selection I must say is fanfuckingtabulous yes that's the only word to describe it. I'd say this foundation ranks a 5 in a scale of 1-10 of best foundations. Will repurchase.

on 6/22/2015 11:13:00 PM

I absolutely love this foundation. Im in the shade W4 and it works really well but you really need to use a good primer for it. I tried the loreal true match LUMI but i got very oily so i bought this one and it works better for me but if your more normal to dry definetly get the LUMI version. Ps. This foundation works better when used with a brush BUT if you prefer a sponge that will do just fine!

Video Reviews & Tutorials