L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 6/3/2015 10:05:00 PM

This foundation is my go to. It is so easy to work with no matter how you apply it. It looks flawless but not fake. The only thing, and I know this is strange with all the colors, that bothers me is I can't find a shade that matches me. W2 is too light and w3 is too dark so I mix them. That's a bit of a pain and I would like a pump as the formula is quite thin and gets messy.

on 6/2/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I use the C3 (Creamy Natural) and I find it works well for spot coverage better than overall coverage. It's useful but not a necessary or everyday product for my routine.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have used this brand for a really long time. My only concern, is that it doesn't cover extremely well. It is thin and runny, therfore it's coverage is lacking. But I also like the thin coverage for summer. I use a more expensive brand that covers really well, but it also smears and hot weather makes it run! The more coverage or thickness you get with a foundation, the more it will come off. During summer, I go back to this brand because it stays on during the day. So really my problem with this foundation, is actually my solution for summer time. I like the price, so I don't have to spend $20 per bottle like the other brand I use. It's at Sephora, so you know its high! So I do recommend it if you only need light coverage, or you have the same hot weather where you live, as I do.

on 5/31/2015 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

First of let me say, today I can't see myself without this foundation

Experience: I had a love/hate relationship with this product. Sigh...when I first bought this I've just started seriously using makeup and I wanted a good beginners foundation. I opt for the L'Oreal True Match since it was cheap and I saw a lot of YouTubers using it. Now let me tell you, when I bought it I was "iffy" about it, yes it matches my complexion PERFECTLY and it has a wide range of shades, trust me YOU WILL FIND YOUR SHADE. But at the time I loved the FULL COVERAGE look and since I have oily/combination skin I wanted a matte look. After applying this foundation with a brush, though it didn't look like oil spilled on my face I still wasn't please with the outcome. Hence, I put the foundation to the back of the shelf for awhile. I decided to try out beauty blenders and I didn't want to give up on this foundation just like that so I decided to try using it with a beauty blender, OHMyGod!! a complete difference for me, like I was applying this foundation with amazement on my face as if it was something completely new. Again I didn't get my matte look, but I got somewhat of a coverage and I got an airbrush look which I was completely satisfied with. My face didn't look cakey, but not too dewy, it was perfect.

Packaging: I would have loved if it came with a pump but I'm cool with the sleek little bottle its placed in, makes it easy to travel with and that's good

Consistency & Texture: It tends to be runny which I don't mind, I think that's why it works so easy with the beauty blender in comparison with the thickness of Revlon Colorstay. It felt light on my skin as if I wasn't wearing anything, it does have a "makeup-ish" smell but nothing overbearing

Price: Reasonable, especially for those who don't want to overspend on makeup, those who are baling on a budget and makeup beginners

GO COP THIS FOUNDATION AS WELL AS A BEAUTY BLENDER lool

on 5/31/2015 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Okay so I'm from Australia and looking at the photo the packaging of this foundation is different but the name is the same, so I'm assuming i'm talking about the right product? Haha anyway! This foundation is what I would consider FULL COVERAGE. I have dry skin and virtually no pimples or acne scarring but what I do have issues with is redness and general uneven skin tones. This foundation definitely covered all that up and gave me a nice even tone but it's so thick! I have dry skin so I don't usually have an oily face by the end of the day but if I don't set this foundation by the end of the day I will end up with an oily nose, forehead and cheeks (just under my eyes). This foundation also settles weirdly into my smile lines and sides of my nose, which makes me look 40 years older than I am and I do not like that one bit! I bought this from Priceline (Australia) and it retails for $29.95 which for those who know Australian prices is on the higher end of 'Drugstore' pricing. The packing for this product as I mentioned earlier is different to the picture its a glass bottle with a pump on top. I personally love the packaging. It feels weighty and sturdy, looks much better then the other packaging picture, haha. Also I want to say that I have this foundation in the shade W3 Golden beige and feel that it may be one shade too light for me.

Overall this foundation doesn't really work for me. I love the coverage and if it wasn't for the finishes (smile lines and oiliness) this would be awesome but I can't help but feel cakey when I wear it! Even for a night out it feels too much! I won't be buying this again but I will attempt to use up what I have left as I hate to waste any makeup!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Aww aww man, I'm gutted.
I was all out of foundation and needed to grab one quick..

I had L'oreal - True Match Foundation and Rimmel - Wake Me Up foundation in my head.

I remembered I found one to be amazing, and other to be really hard to get on with.. I picked up the L'oreal true match foundation. Bad choice!

Don't get me wrong, the colour match is almost perfect. But I find this to be so watery, and super difficult to blend smoothly.. Anyone else find this?!

on 5/28/2015 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite foundations of all time. I love the coverage, the consistency, everything. I'm in the shade N3/N4 depending on the amount of sun I've gotten. I have EXTREMELY oily skin, no matter which foundation I use, I get that dewy look within an hour of application, and that is when I set it with a powder. However, the thing that really stood out to me about this foundation was that IT STAYED ON MY FACE! Almost every other foundation I have tried has began slipping off my face within three hours of application, but this one stayed, even with me touching my face. I looked dewy, but the foundations stayed on.

Then one day, I was comfortable enough with this foundation, and brave enough to try wearing it without setting it with a powder.To my surprise, the result was basically the same. My makeup looked much more natural than it did with the powder. It left me with a demi-matte finish which was actually really nice. It sets pretty quickly and doesn't eave your skin feeling sticky at all. The best part is that any bronzer, contour, or blush that you put on over it blends out amazingly. It didn't make blending difficult or patchy, it didn't take any longer than normal.

Basically, this product is AMAZING. the only thing that would make it better, in my opinion, is if it came with a pump like the True Match Lumi. With that being said, the packaging isn't horrible. It isn't difficult to get product out because it doesn't have a super thick consistency like the Revlon Colorstay.

on 5/26/2015 12:57:00 PM

I would rate this as an above-average foundation but it is not HG foundation material for me. It is suitable for everyday use but the staying power is not that impressive. It covers nicely but others that need more heavy duty cover-up might want to invest in another foundation - I would describe this as medium coverage.
One of the things that I noticed when I applied this is that it has a powdery finish when you touch it. It blends in nicely, does not look cakey, and looks quite natural. Also, the colour range that is available is unprecedented in drugstore foundations.

on 5/26/2015 9:32:00 AM

Finally a foundation that matches me perfectly! I love that it's super blendable as the name states. Great everyday foundation with medium coverage. Staying power is not great, but you can't have it all.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this foundation. It has an amazing color choice, and with my pale skin this was the only foundation that actually matched my skin perfectley (porcelain W1). The only thing i do not like about this foundation is that it it very runny and does not come with a pump, but other than that this foundation is amazing and cheap. 😊