December 19, 2014 | 1511 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - TruBlend Liquid Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by logloglog

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the drugstore one, I have semi fair skin, and I think it works amazing for dry skin! but i do not suggest this product for oily skinned people:)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by mimisamxx

I wasn't a huge fan of this foundation. I found it to be quite thin, and not give me a good coverage as i have pimples. Another annoying thing about this product, is that (not sure with the other colours) but the number 1, 405 colour- when you left it for a while (not used it) and you push the pump, the pigment of the foundation had gone a dark browny/grey swirls. And you had to pump it out, mix it on your hand then apply it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by hollyu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product because I loved the discontinued mousse version, however the liquid foundation is not nearly as good. This foundations does not blend as well as the mousse and settles more into fine lines and pores. I also found that the colour that I bought which was apparently the same colour as the mousse version did not match my skin tone. I have very sensitive skin and while this product did not break me out, it did not look good. I now wear LORAC - Natural Performance Foundation and it is the only foundation that does not break out my sensitive skin and looks great!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To start, I love the packaging!

I normally shy away from drugstore products because they are so easy to tamper with. This comes in a securely sealed plastic/cardboard box, and the product itself sits in a nice plastic pump bottle.

Second, this equals or outperforms higher end foundations. I think this is similar to Chantecaille Future Skin, but the finish is not as dewy looking. The texture was the most comfortable of the 'color match' foundations I've tried lately, no gross silicone or thick feeling, even though I wore it for over 10 hours. It does a nice job of evening out your skintone without looking masky or otherwise fake.

Only thing I noticed where a few dry spots which I corrected with my moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by sars1999

finally found a foundation that matches my skin tone.
i have mine in 1 ivory which is the first drugstore foundation ive found light enough for me.Its light weight and easy to blend with a round top foundation brush. It has little coverage which i dont mind, just enough to cover up my redness and minor imperfections. It feels like skin which i like and you can still see some imperfections which i dont mind. might go patchy on dry skin but didnt cake on my oily to combination skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by BunnylaBelle

I'm on the fence about this foundation. I was a big fan of the discontinued mousse formula so when I saw this on sale for about $15 (cheap where I live) I thought I'd give it a go!
Despite my average rating of it, it currently replaces my MAC studio fix fluid in my make-up routine.

Colour: This is perhaps the most wonderful match colour-wise I have ever had in a foundation. I have shade 405 Ivory which is perfect for those who lean towards a yellow skin tone. I didn't realise how orange my MAC foundation was making me till I tried this!

Application: I find that this is best applied on a well moisturised face using a sponge or a flat foundation brush. So, it may not be that appropriate for those with dry skin. You have to work with it quickly because it dries pretty damn fast. I then apply concealer, powder my T-zone and voila, I get a pretty natural and flawless look.
I find it lasts decently all day provided I blot around lunch. I'm sure it'll last longer with primer however I currently don't use one.

Coverage: The coverage is light to medium. I mainly use this for evening out my skin tone which it does fairly well. It doesn't really do much to help dark circles though, so I have to use even more concealer (than usual) for that.

Pros:
-Price
-Evens out skin tone
-Didn't break me out
-Nice light-weight foundation for the price

Cons:
-Hard to work with
-Does little to cover dark circles

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by BabyDoll367

I liked this foundation a lot. Its a little on the wet side, so its probably not best for people that have skin on the oily side. It stays true to its name and DOES blend well into my skin. After awhile though, it does make my face feel a little stuff and dry. But in the beginning it feels like I'm wearing nothing. As time goes on though, it begins to feel cakey. Either way, I really like this foundation. The price is a little much, but you cant expect any good makeup to be cheap.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

I bought this on a whimsy at my local Woolies. I think its a little bit gimmiky because it most certainly didn't not blend into me. If anything, I looked a little bit dirty.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by undiscoverme

Shade (I tried): Buff Beige

this foundation has high oxidation so my skin turns a bit natural to orange if i use it alone. i didn't wanna throw or give it away so i blend it with Revlon® ColorStay™ Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin in Ivory (too light for me, accidentally bought it and didn't wanna throw away it, too!) and works pretty well. It gave me the shade i want and it stayed on my skin for 12 hours ( i think it's the revlon that made it stay). I finish it off with a baby powder for matte finish.

I'm definitely buying again but will try a lighter shade.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Qu33nB33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Worst foundation everrrr! No matter how I apply it, fingers, brush, sponge, it comes out looking chalky and ends up patchy within an hour tops. It rubs off on everything that touches my face, doesn't have good coverage (and I have pretty decent skin anyway), creases, is blotchy and I just HATE it! This is the first time I can say my skin looks better BEFORE I put make up on than after! Also this is the one and only make up product that burns and stings my UNsensitive skin. Horrible in every aspect except for the color choices, they are decent, so for that 1 lippie.