OPI Russian to a Party

4.5

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

this is a chocolate feel to the nails,not my fav but i still wear it in the winter.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Good burgandy with a subtle shine. Looks pretty. To bad you see none of the green flash thats in the bottle. Winter color.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It is a very nice, very sophisticated colour. Like everyone, I was a bit surprised. I was expecting the colour in the bottle, a rich reddish brown with gold shimmer. Instead it is a deep burgundy with a very slight shimmer. Classy, but not what I was expecting. Still reach for it often.

This is a staple toenail color for me. If I can't make up my mind, this color gets pulled out. It just goes with everything. It is a sophisticated red that goes with everything, and you don't get that vampy dried blood look that used to be so popular.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Gorgeous burgundy with subtle bronze shimmer. Takes forever to chip. I apply Seche Vite top coat over it and my nails look amazing until the end of the week. // UPDATE: Heard it's been discontinued! :-(

Sexy dark red with subtle gold shimmer. Wonderful for evenings out, finishes black outfits and shoes beautifully. Too vampish for conservative offices, unfortunately.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a must have for toes. I find it a little dark for my fingers but I might try it for a special occasion. In the bottle, it almost looks like a dark red/brown color but once you've applied two coats it's a gorgeous shimmery dark red with some gold in it. DH said it looked like my toes were bleeding lol! I love it though, makes me happy to see it on my tootsies! Go buy it, now!

I was searching for a pretty red polish for my nails when I found this bottle stashed away in my "old make-up drawer." I had previously only worn it on my toes, but this time, I decided to give it a whirl on my fingers.

With one coat, it appears a bright shimmering ruby, and with two coats, the color deepens into a dark sophisticated burgandy. I was too lazy to apply two coats, but at least my fingers look festive! =)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Looked almost dark brown in the bottle to me, but turned out to be a gorgeous glossy deep blood red on my toenails. Perfect fall/winter color and I didn't detect any orange sheen at all. DH and 12 year old son both think it's "cool." This will be my pedicure color all winter long!

My second bottle of this color - I found it half-off because this is an older shade from 2001. This is the classic fall/winter shade for me. Gorgeous on toes and sophisticated on fingers (I tend to love neutrals/naturals on fingers, but this color is an exception because it's so classy). Recommend this color for the cooler seasons.

Top Rated OPI Products