OPI Russian to a Party

4.5

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

this is a chocolate feel to the nails,not my fav but i still wear it in the winter.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Good burgandy with a subtle shine. Looks pretty. To bad you see none of the green flash thats in the bottle. Winter color.

on 6/15/2004 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It is a very nice, very sophisticated colour. Like everyone, I was a bit surprised. I was expecting the colour in the bottle, a rich reddish brown with gold shimmer. Instead it is a deep burgundy with a very slight shimmer. Classy, but not what I was expecting. Still reach for it often.

on 4/3/2004 3:58:00 AM

This is a staple toenail color for me. If I can't make up my mind, this color gets pulled out. It just goes with everything. It is a sophisticated red that goes with everything, and you don't get that vampy dried blood look that used to be so popular.

on 3/19/2004 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Gorgeous burgundy with subtle bronze shimmer. Takes forever to chip. I apply Seche Vite top coat over it and my nails look amazing until the end of the week. // UPDATE: Heard it's been discontinued! :-(

on 3/15/2004 8:00:00 PM

Sexy dark red with subtle gold shimmer. Wonderful for evenings out, finishes black outfits and shoes beautifully. Too vampish for conservative offices, unfortunately.

on 1/25/2004 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a must have for toes. I find it a little dark for my fingers but I might try it for a special occasion. In the bottle, it almost looks like a dark red/brown color but once you've applied two coats it's a gorgeous shimmery dark red with some gold in it. DH said it looked like my toes were bleeding lol! I love it though, makes me happy to see it on my tootsies! Go buy it, now!

on 12/14/2003 10:38:00 PM

I was searching for a pretty red polish for my nails when I found this bottle stashed away in my "old make-up drawer." I had previously only worn it on my toes, but this time, I decided to give it a whirl on my fingers.

With one coat, it appears a bright shimmering ruby, and with two coats, the color deepens into a dark sophisticated burgandy. I was too lazy to apply two coats, but at least my fingers look festive! =)

on 11/7/2003 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Looked almost dark brown in the bottle to me, but turned out to be a gorgeous glossy deep blood red on my toenails. Perfect fall/winter color and I didn't detect any orange sheen at all. DH and 12 year old son both think it's "cool." This will be my pedicure color all winter long!

on 9/16/2003 3:14:00 PM

My second bottle of this color - I found it half-off because this is an older shade from 2001. This is the classic fall/winter shade for me. Gorgeous on toes and sophisticated on fingers (I tend to love neutrals/naturals on fingers, but this color is an exception because it's so classy). Recommend this color for the cooler seasons.

Popular Polishes