April 19, 2014 | 1748 users online

Treatments - Philosophy - Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by indoorkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a godsend.

I have combo oily skin, a lot of deep pores / oil activity around my nose, dry patches on my chin and the high points on my cheeks.

This helps even out my whole complexion to one standard surface. I rub it gently around my nose and just a teensy bit on my dry flaky bits, and let it sit. Then after 15 - 20 minutes, I put on the activating serum, rub the same areas in a bit more, wait 5 minutes and towel it off with a damp wash cloth. I use it once every second weekend.

I absolutely glow after using this. It looks like you slept all day and have baby skin; absolutely lovely. I used to need a seasonal facial mid-summer but I haven't had the urge since I've been using this. HG for me.

I know it's pricey but I'm totally rebuying once I'm done the set.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by CairiS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this product as a sample in store (a sachet of the VitC crystals and a sachet of the activation serum) as the Philosophy counter had just opened in my local department store.

I tried this out last night, unsure of what to expect as my skin in quite sensitive and prone to cystic acne around my chin. The vitaminC crystals smell amazing and really boosted my mood, but upon application of the serum the warmth was quite extreme and I very nearly gave up and washed the product off early, boy am I glad I didn't! My skin is baby soft, my acne scars are slightly reduced (I'm sure this effect would continue with more usage) and I definitely have a bit of a glow about me today! The reason this product gets 4 lippies from me is because of the price and also the fact that I had to moisturise twice, an hour apart, after using as my skin felt a little tight (it is absolutely fine this morning).

I REALLY wish this product was cheaper as it is completely out with my price range, I will definitely be looking for offers!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by jstehr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I used this product religiously and followed all instructions, in hoping to make my skin glow and beautiful for my wedding (I wanted to nip dullness and acne scars in the butt). Well, it worked! I'll admit, after the first use you won't notice much of a change except that your skin will be super soft but if you keep at it I swear people will start saying, "wow your skin looks great!" It happened to me, and my skin used to be horrible.The price isn't so bad, compared to a lot of products out there. I say if you just keep at it, this product definitely works. I would buy again for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by susru

I bought this yesterday just to see the difference from OLAY peel kit to know how better Philosophy peel works. I used it today but I have not seen any difference from OLAY. I have harmonal acne and scars under my jaw. I am using this product to get rid of my scars basically.
I will update if I see any difference after few uses

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by msalsera

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love it! My friend gave me her already opened and used kit since she started using a Clarisonic Mia. She thought that it would be too much exfoliation to use together. After the first use, my skin felt softer and looked smoother! I then bought the Mia and stopped using the kit for the same reason my friend did. After using the Mia for awhile, my skin started to look at bit dull so I used the peel and voilą, my skin looks refreshed again. Will use regularly!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by lorrainelovesmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I decided to purchase this because of the glowing reviews. Unfortunately it did not do anything for me and I followed directions to a t. My skin was very soft, but that was all. Dissappointing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by sunnyweather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my HG skincare items! I tried a department store version to save money, but found that the Philosophy version works much better. I use it 1-2 times per week & it clarifies my skin without major irritation. I use it at night by applying it prior to showering. That gives it a few minutes to "react" before I wash it off in the shower. I then apply my night skincare products on the freshly scrubbed skin. I generally have had no reactions to using products right after the peel.

My normal/dry skin, which also can be prone to cystic acne, really seems to enjoy this product. I like the citrus smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by skylights90n

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! On my third kit and I asked for it as a Christmas gift. The resurfacing crystals smell lemony and remove dead skin, dry patches and no telling what else. When using the second step fluid I don't find that it foams much at all but I leave it on as instructed and am never disappointed. I have thick skin that tends to redden, and it does activate the color, but it calms down quickly. This should not be used daily but after each use you will notice that your skin is smoother. One of the best treatments I have ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by meowmom9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just starting using this product (used it 4 times now) twice weekly for two weeks. My skin is exceptionally soft to the touch after using it. It looks nicer too. The results seem to last only a day or two though. It's so easy to use and takes no time at all. I am pleased overall with the results because my face is clearer, seems less oily too. I will continue to use it and purchase again, unless something negative happens.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by porcupinefeet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff works GREAT. I've been using it two mornings a week for about 3 weeks now and even after the first week I could see a difference in my skin - smoother, smaller pores, just much nicer looking skin. Unfortunately it's way too expensive for me to buy on a continual basis. I would definately buy again...if I could afford it all the time. At least it's shown me what a good Vit C skin product can do and has given me something to compare to as I try other (cheaper) Vit C products.