September 1, 2014 | 1006 users online

Lip Gloss - Clarins - Colour Quench Lip Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2007 5:11:00 AM More reviews by Mia87

Iíve got this as a mini sample in shade no 7, and I can say that I really like it. It smells like cherries, the color is beautiful and light with just enough pigment that is not too overpowering. It is very moisturizing and soft, stays on for long and is very comfortable to wear, unlike some lip glosses that I just canít wait to take off. I really like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2007 4:36:00 PM More reviews by beefjerky

I purchased Color Quench in shade #13 - a nice neutral rosy-spice color that matches the natural color of your lips.

It is non-sticky, easy to use, plenty of pigment, and smells of Cherry Icee or popsicles - and let's not forget VERY moisturizing.

It's so natural looking - you can wear it without other make-up products and still have a nice, fresh-faced look. Perfect for low-makeup days, but enough punch to compliment a fully made face. It's not as shiny as gloss, however.

Matching lip liner would be MAC Spice - basically if MAC Spice were a liquid, it'd be this color. I think Color Quench in #13 would suit many skin tones, and thus is worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2007 9:29:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

These lipbalm/glosses are very smooth and silky to apply, and really do moisturise lips. They're not sticky or gloopy in the least, and come in a variety of sheer shimmery colours. There's loads of product in a tube and it contains sunscreen. I bought #4 a long time ago (I think they have different names in different countries) which is a strawberry-rose colour with golden shimmers, and received #3 as gift, which is a beigey-taupe-neutral. They smooth out the lines of the lips and look gorgeous - perfect for those who don't want outrageously shiney lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2007 5:02:00 AM More reviews by Amy1712

I have this in #03. It smells lovely. I like the color - it is not sticky at all. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2007 1:03:00 AM More reviews by sbb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

nice cherry smell/taste, i have # 03, doesn't last very long/not much stickability, but feels nice on application.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2007 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Hilarie86

Bought this in watermelon ages ago and liked it back then. Really moisturizing, but it can`t be compared to my HG, estee lauder crystal gloss. Thought at first that this was like JT, but it`s not at all. Non-sticky texture unlike JT which is supersticky. Gives a natural shine without being overwelming. The staying power could def be better. Wont repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2007 3:58:00 PM More reviews by CyberneticGhostofChristma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this for Christmas in #17. It's a very pink shade. It does not have high gloss but it is moisturizing and I can see using it alone or under other, stickier lip glosses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2006 3:22:00 AM More reviews by strawbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in #17, the only palette in the collection that actually shows color on my lips. I like the pink shade, a young-ish color that is on the bright side. The texture is superb too, non-sticky and moisturizing, double charms that convinced me to buy. Worth the forage!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2006 12:53:00 AM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the colors. While the balm wasn't really moisturizing, it looked glossy and felt nice--for about a minute. Soon I felt a tingling sensation and noticed white gunk around my lips. They must've started to peel upon contact with the product, a rare ocurrence for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2006 5:55:00 PM More reviews by smilette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't normally buy 2 lipsticks or lipglosses, or even balms from the same line, because I like to try out different products. But after using no.3 for quite some time, I've finally caved in and bought no.11 as well! No.3 is a shimmery pinkish shade, sheer but slightly plumps my lips (not really, they just look a bit fuller). No.11 is more pigmented, shimmery and reddish- I can't quite put the colour in words.
I have really dry lips and always need balm, so sometimes I'd just wear balm because I don't like to bring so much makeup when I go out. This balm/ gloss is perfect! Its actually moisturises like a balm, has enough pigments to look noticable, and comes in a hygenic applicator too! (I also love Too Face's Bunny Balm, but it comes in a tin, which isn't very convenient, especially if you have long nails)
The downside to this is that it's quite expensive. It's 12 GBP for a tube. The tube is big, though, so you can say it's probably worth it. I'd much rather it be half the size and half the price, so I can get more shades instead!