August 1, 2014 | 1780 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Curl Conscious Defining Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2006 8:38:00 AM More reviews by snowbunnyUK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was recommended to me by a dancer friend of mine, who lets her hair dry naturally and wears it wavy on stage - gorgeous! It is the best curling product I have personally tried, although I am still searching for one a little cheaper! Also, a bit more shine would be nice. But it is better than Aveda's Be Curly in that it makes my hair feel soft, and defines curls without crunch! (Be Curly is nice in my hair simply as a leave-on conditioner, when wet..not as effective for my waves/curls as B & B.)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2006 7:30:00 PM More reviews by hannahlise

i do like this product...althought its utility depends on the season for me. (does nothing really for the summer humidity induced frizz.) in the winter months, it holds my curl pattern wonderfully- i have a lot of thick, wavy/curly hair, and when used properly (in a wet set) my hair dries into ringlets. (without the wet set, my hair air-dries into soft curls- very pretty.) the smell and texture of the creme is pleasant. pricey, but lasts a while, and works so well!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2006 2:23:00 PM More reviews by hjf234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although I am a huge BB fan, I was dissapointed with this product. It made my hair look crunchy and did not give much curl or boost. For the price tag, there are other lines that do the job just as good if not better. Not sure if I would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2006 4:33:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Recieved this from a fellow mua (Ginghampop), and I really like this. I combine this with mousse when I'm going to style my hair. On its own, it didn't really do too much besides give my hair some weight. Plus, a little seems to go a long way. I just wet my hair, scrunch the product through, then apply the mousse, making sure the product is distributed evenly. I let it air-dry. It gives adequate definition where I need it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2006 8:10:00 PM More reviews by KatePacher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very thick curly blonde hair, and this product, combined with TIGI Curls Rock is my daily savior! I comb it through my hair, follow with the Curls Rock, give my hair a couple of scrunches, and I'm good to go. I find that the Curl Creme really helps to reduce frizz, but keeps my curls soft, not hard the way they feel with mousse. The bottle is really not all that cool or attractive, but it dispenses the product just fine. Might be nice to have a translucent package to see how much is left. So far I've had it for about 4 months, using it maybe 3 times a week, and still have probably about 1/3 to a half of the bottle left. I will definitely buy again once I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2006 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Brewster1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the B&B Leave-in conditioner, which is lightweight yet still provides moisture, but this seems to intensify frizz and leave my hair feeling coated and dull. It builds up very easily and I need to clarify frequently.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2006 1:41:00 PM More reviews by VSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product did nothing for my hair. It weighed it down, didn't help with any curl formation and the frizzies were still in full effect. I have much better results with A/G Recoil and will stick with that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2006 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

I tried to follow the instructions word by word and step by step. My hair ended up straight, which was funny, because my natural hair is wavy. Then I tried the product my way, meaning that after towel drying my hair, I flipped my head and scrunched my hair with a little bit of product in it. I used an Ionic blow dryer on low speed and wow, my hair looked gorgeous. Highly recommended, but remember that a little bit of this product goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2006 6:51:00 AM More reviews by samiam1022

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best product I have found so far that works on my thick, dry curly/wavy hair. I apply when my hair is wet and then let it air dry. It's great because if I do decide to add a few more curls with an iron, the creme has a nice soft setting effect. It holds the curl without being sticky. You do have to be careful not to apply too much as it will really weigh down your hair and make it a tad greasy.UPDATE 05/30/07: I'm taking away a lippie due to the fact that I've recently found better products for curls out there, namely AG Recoil and Joico Joi Whip.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2005 4:25:00 PM More reviews by ifthe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Now this is great stuff! It doesn't do anything as far as hold or styling, but it's a wonderful leave in conditioner! I mix about a quarter's worth in with my Ouidad Curl Quencher gel and it makes my hair look like a model's! (I've had people actually tell me that!:O)