August 30, 2014 | 1698 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by chertheseira

Mario Badescu is a freaking genius. I hv combination skin and no matter what makeup I use, I find it extremely hard to have it look fresh 3-4 hours after I've stepped out of my house. But after I got this spray, which I use to set my makeup, I usually just blot and respray after ~6 hours and I look like I just stepped out of the house. It's extremely refreshing and I cannot tell you how good it smells. I got it for SGD15~ for a small bottle but I've been using it for a month and the bottle still looks almost full. HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this solely to soften and keep my skin from looking dehydrated, especially now that it is getting colder. It doesn't break me out and smells lovely from the rosewater. I like that it helps with the ruddiness in my cheeks. It is calming and soothing to use when my skin starts to flake around my nose and chin as well. I would not get this if you have allergies to aloe. I found this at Ulta for less than eight dollars. The bottle is small, but one spray is sufficient enough for the face and neck area. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

I keep on hearing such outstanding reviews on this spray. I was never into facial sprays because I felt they were just a useless step I didn't need. I really didn't know exactly what this one by MB was all about. I figued it would be just an aromatherapy spray to make you feel good. I really couldn't see any skin benefits from it. The cosmetic cop rated this poor and said the ingredients have no special effect on the skiin. But, for only $7 I wanted to get it anyway. Well, I love it. Yes, it is a spray that just makes you feel good. It is fragrance for the face. The spray comes out very light and evenly. I even spray this when wearing mascara and it doesn't ruin it. I do honestly find that this does set my makeup pretty good. I'm oily and sometimes my matte foundations & blot powders can make me look cakey. But, a little bit of this spray and I look glowy but not greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Nicolebby

I don't use this as a toner. I don't use this to set my makeup. I only use this as a refreshing mist since I live in Texas but frequently travel to Arizona, and it is ALWAYS hot wherever I go it seems like.

How do I use this product? Well, regardless of whether or not I am wearing makeup, I hold the bottle about six to eight inches from my face and spray a couple times. It does not mess up my makeup and in fact has even after some long days, made it look better! My only complaint would be that the spray isn't so much a mist as a stream which is not the worst thing in the world but definitely would not be what I would have preferred. It smells really nice, definitely like rose, but if that isn't really your thing, don't worry. The smell does not stick around once the product has dried on your skin.

Anyway, I use this when I am sweaty, when my skin looks dry, when I need a little boost, I have even used in on the long between car rides to spritz as a sort of pick me up to keep me awake! And it works wonderfully for all of these uses! At 7 USD for a 4 ounce bottle, it is a steal! I always have one of these in my purse and one on my dresser, that is how much I love this facial spray! I will forever be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

I recently discovered Mario Badescu products and I am ADDICTED. This facial spray is something I purchased a few weeks ago, and I have been using it twice a day to tone my face after cleansing. It leaves my combination skin beautifully moist, and supple. I have had no bad reaction to this product so far (no breakouts) and I will continue to use forever!!

If you have oily or combination skin and need something to moisturize your skin without breakouts, check this spray out!

*UPDATE* - Started using the Avene Thermal Spring Water as my "after cleansing toner" I still love this one, and once I am done with the Avene I will go back to this. Love them both, and I am happy to go back and forth between the two of them!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by americansoprano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love, love, LOVE this stuff. I'm a big fan of Mario products to begin with: no frills packaging or products, super affordable, usually quite effective. I have super sensitive combo/rosacea skin that seemed impossible to control. I tried everything from the derm, numerous drugstore products, and pretty much bought out sephora. This stuff was recommended by a friend and I'm so happy with it. I'm a flight attendant living in Phoenix, so needless to say, things can get VERY dry and I need my makeup to stay fresh all day on the plane. Mario's rosewater spray keeps my skin fresh and hydrated during long days, calms things down after washing at night, and wakes me up in the morning. I can't get enough of my Mario!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by kalihi1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Read the awesome reviews before making my purchase on Hautelook. Mario Badescu products pop up in Hautelook quite a bit, so if you are interested in this spray, you should definitely check Hautelook frequently.

There are many reviews out there comparing this spray to MAC's FixPlus. All the reviews I read like the rosewater spray much better. I don't have the MAC spray, so when this came up in Hautelook, I jumped at the chance.

First, second and third uses - I used this spray as my final setting spray when I applied my full face make-up. I normally use Skindinavia's Bridal Makeup Spray as my final step (that stuff is my HG by the way). It looked fine, it sucked in my powder, so my skin looked dewy. At the end of my day, probably between 5-8 hours after applying my makeup, I looked in the mirror and my foundation crept into the sides of my nose and under my eyes. I did my normal foundation routine and with the Skindinavia spray, this never ever happened. I would have makeup on for way longer too.

After using the spray as my finishing spray and not liking it. I decided to just go ahead and use it after I showered as a toner, before my moisturizer. I really just wanted to use it all up and not waste money (it was not returnable on Hautelook). I used it this way for probably three, maybe four days. So I had this spray for a little more than a week and used it in some way everyday since having it.... I started to get bumps on my cheeks, when I touched my face it was not smooth, it was bumpy, like small hives. No pimples ever formed. So I stopped using the spray and in a few days, all the bumps went away. I don't know if I'm allergic to something in the spray, or it was just clogging my pores. I have no clue.

Anyhew, I gave both bottles to my sister in law because she was interested in trying a spray similar to this. Her opinion is, it's nothing special. She keeps the spray in the fridge and busts it out when it's a hot day. It hasn't broken her out. She dislikes the scent.

We both have super oily skin and don't find that this spray benefits us at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Jaded11885

In LOVE with this! I can't believe it's so inexpensive! I have dry acne prone skin and was looking for a rose water mist/toner to help moisturizer my skin and not break me out. I wash my makeup off with a facial cleanser that dries my skin out a little so afterwards I spray w the facial mist and its perfectly moisturized without feeling greasy or rubbing thick moisturizer on when it's hot and humid out. This product is definitely a score! $7 or so at ULTA! I'm going to buy one for makeup kit as well to replace my fix + This spray makes me want to try all of Mario's products!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by takenu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really really like this stuff. I got it because i had a gift card and it was basically free, I wasn't expecting much out of it when I got it. But I was pleasantly surprised. It moisturizes my face a little (i dont even have to use lotion on my face when I spray this on, but I do anyway) and makes me look fresh and dewy. I think it has improved my skin a lot too. I dont have terrible skin but my face seems brighter and my skin feels clearer. It smells good (although the smell lasts very briefly) and is very refreshing feeling on the face. I would definitely buy this again, it's pretty cheap considering how long it lasts. I've been using it for 3 months and have been very happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by IridessaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this spray!! It helps absorb my moisturizer better, it helps set my makeup and I generally use it all the time! Morning, at work, after cleansing! The smell is also lovely and refreshing!
Great price too, I keep one at home and one in my handbag always for touch ups throughout the day!