Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/22/2012 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My favorite eyeshadow hands-down. I wear this almost every day as a base color. Any UD shadow collection I own has Sin completely wiped out of it before any other color is half empty.

on 10/13/2012 5:34:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This is one of the best, if not the very best, quality eye shadow I've ever used. And that's considering I am picky about my everything! It lasts all day even without primer and the color is divine - glamorous enough for a night out, yet conservative and suitable for work. I am in love and am ready to try other colors. The downside - this shadow is pricey; but I hope it will last a while.

on 9/16/2012 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Expensive but worth it! Lasts all day with primer.

on 8/24/2012 2:38:00 PM

This was one of my first high end eye shadow purchases and basically the reason why I fell in love with Urban Decay. I am fairly pale with neutral undertones. I wear cool colors and warm colors alike, and this is one of my absolute favorites.

The color is a nice shimmery champagne. My office doesn't have a policy on makeup, but I feel confident wearing this eye shadow. In fact, I wear it practically every day. It's just enough to brighten my eyes without overpowering them.

In terms of price, this was $17 when I bought it, but with the new packaging, I think it's $18 now. This is quiet expensive; however, anytime I venture back to low end eye shadows in similar colors like wet n' wild or revlon, I end up going back to this one. Applies like butter, lasts a long time with primer, and little to no fallout.

Definitely worth the price to me!

on 8/24/2012 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Such a gorgeous color. It's a really nice, shimmery champagne and the pigmentation is great. I use it both on the lid and as a highlight. I just wish UD eyeshadows weren't so expensive!

on 8/24/2012 12:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I've been using Urban Decay's sin since I first stumbled across the eye shadow pencils, I prefer this version however because I seem to waste so much product sharpening the pencils! Anyways this is a beautiful nude/slightly pink shimmery color great for everyday (or evening) you can wear it alone or use it along with nearly any color. Last beautifully all day, and goes on smooth. I couldn't imagine anyone disliking this.

on 8/7/2012 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HG! I use this eyeshadow EVERY day all over my lid and it gives my face a total lift! I look more awake and more polished. Compliments my skin tone perfectly and the application and duration are a dream come true. I am NC42 for reference. This is my all time favorite shadow and cannot go without it!

on 7/31/2012 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This peachy, golden shimmer is just lovely.

I have always been more into mattes, but recently I have been really interested certain shimmers, by Urban Decay particularly. Some of their shimmers are too chunky and the shimmers to big in my opinion. I steer away from those.

However, a good handful of their shimmers are finely milled, smooth, easy to blend, stay on the eyes (I always use a primer), don't fade, the pigmentation is wonderful. This is one of the latter.

It is so smooth, silky to the touch, a dream to blend, and I find this color to be very nice when wanting to add a little shimmer to a more nude or work day appropriate look.

on 6/26/2012 4:58:00 PM

I use this eyeshadow for my eyebrow highlight, inner tear duct area and also as my face highlight. I'm an NC42 in MAC and it shows up beautifully on the skin as well as on the eyes. Great product!

on 6/26/2012 12:25:00 PM

My only HG eye shadow. It would be great for you if you are blonde with blue eyes. It is SO versatile - it goes with almost any eye shadow. I would definitely recommend it.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products