November 26, 2014 | 977 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by zoohousekey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Expensive but worth it! Lasts all day with primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by jaimeleigh2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was one of my first high end eye shadow purchases and basically the reason why I fell in love with Urban Decay. I am fairly pale with neutral undertones. I wear cool colors and warm colors alike, and this is one of my absolute favorites.

The color is a nice shimmery champagne. My office doesn't have a policy on makeup, but I feel confident wearing this eye shadow. In fact, I wear it practically every day. It's just enough to brighten my eyes without overpowering them.

In terms of price, this was $17 when I bought it, but with the new packaging, I think it's $18 now. This is quiet expensive; however, anytime I venture back to low end eye shadows in similar colors like wet n' wild or revlon, I end up going back to this one. Applies like butter, lasts a long time with primer, and little to no fallout.

Definitely worth the price to me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by kace1396

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Such a gorgeous color. It's a really nice, shimmery champagne and the pigmentation is great. I use it both on the lid and as a highlight. I just wish UD eyeshadows weren't so expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Bryz30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using Urban Decay's sin since I first stumbled across the eye shadow pencils, I prefer this version however because I seem to waste so much product sharpening the pencils! Anyways this is a beautiful nude/slightly pink shimmery color great for everyday (or evening) you can wear it alone or use it along with nearly any color. Last beautifully all day, and goes on smooth. I couldn't imagine anyone disliking this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by CristabelJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG! I use this eyeshadow EVERY day all over my lid and it gives my face a total lift! I look more awake and more polished. Compliments my skin tone perfectly and the application and duration are a dream come true. I am NC42 for reference. This is my all time favorite shadow and cannot go without it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by LadyKolie

This peachy, golden shimmer is just lovely.

I have always been more into mattes, but recently I have been really interested certain shimmers, by Urban Decay particularly. Some of their shimmers are too chunky and the shimmers to big in my opinion. I steer away from those.

However, a good handful of their shimmers are finely milled, smooth, easy to blend, stay on the eyes (I always use a primer), don't fade, the pigmentation is wonderful. This is one of the latter.

It is so smooth, silky to the touch, a dream to blend, and I find this color to be very nice when wanting to add a little shimmer to a more nude or work day appropriate look.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by cupcake2282

I use this eyeshadow for my eyebrow highlight, inner tear duct area and also as my face highlight. I'm an NC42 in MAC and it shows up beautifully on the skin as well as on the eyes. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by MinnieBeth

My only HG eye shadow. It would be great for you if you are blonde with blue eyes. It is SO versatile - it goes with almost any eye shadow. I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by CristiK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is just about the perfect eye shadow. Great colour, makes my green eyes "pop," and very versatile for every day wear. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by XxAquaZebraxX

I love this product soo very much! I got it in my naked palette and I will DEFINATLEY repurchase the potted version. I use this everyday all over my lid with brown gel liner and black mascara and its fab! its so buttery and smooth and does not crease! awesome product!