April 20, 2014 | 982 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by CristabelJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG! I use this eyeshadow EVERY day all over my lid and it gives my face a total lift! I look more awake and more polished. Compliments my skin tone perfectly and the application and duration are a dream come true. I am NC42 for reference. This is my all time favorite shadow and cannot go without it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by LadyKolie

This peachy, golden shimmer is just lovely.

I have always been more into mattes, but recently I have been really interested certain shimmers, by Urban Decay particularly. Some of their shimmers are too chunky and the shimmers to big in my opinion. I steer away from those.

However, a good handful of their shimmers are finely milled, smooth, easy to blend, stay on the eyes (I always use a primer), don't fade, the pigmentation is wonderful. This is one of the latter.

It is so smooth, silky to the touch, a dream to blend, and I find this color to be very nice when wanting to add a little shimmer to a more nude or work day appropriate look.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by cupcake2282

I use this eyeshadow for my eyebrow highlight, inner tear duct area and also as my face highlight. I'm an NC42 in MAC and it shows up beautifully on the skin as well as on the eyes. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by MinnieBeth

My only HG eye shadow. It would be great for you if you are blonde with blue eyes. It is SO versatile - it goes with almost any eye shadow. I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by CristiK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is just about the perfect eye shadow. Great colour, makes my green eyes "pop," and very versatile for every day wear. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by XxAquaZebraxX

I love this product soo very much! I got it in my naked palette and I will DEFINATLEY repurchase the potted version. I use this everyday all over my lid with brown gel liner and black mascara and its fab! its so buttery and smooth and does not crease! awesome product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by nlt87

I ha e mixed feelings about this shadow. This color is gorgeous and its a beautiful everyday shade I use it on my kids almost everyday and have it in my naked pallets. My only problem with it is everytime I dip my brush in it it crumbles which I can't decide if once this runs out if I'll repurchase the full size $18 shadow. Besides that I have no qualms the colors beautiful, it lasts all day, pigmentation is amazing, and its a great lid or highlight. As of right now I really can't decide if I'd repurchase, seeing how ud has changed their formulas I may but for right now it'll be a no.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by acrobats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am always amazed at how gorgeous this eyeshadow is. Love this shade!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by jakelovesmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

UD makes such amazing shadows! They are beautiful, pigmented and blend with the greatest of ease. Sin is the perfect champagne color, for highlighting! Love this color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can only add to the high praise this shadow has already received. Sin is an amazing fleshy champagne shimmer, perfect as a highlight or all over lid color. For me it's shimmery but not frosty (unlike, say, Stila Kitten) so it works well all over the lid and pairs with just about any other color you can think of. I also find that it works well on its own for a day time look - it's one of those multidimensional shades that can be sheered out on the lid and built up in the crease to look like two different colors. The quality is stellar like almost all UD shadows I've tried. It is highly pigmented and long lasting. I just got this color not long ago but I can already see it becoming one of my favorite all around shadows. I think Sin would make a great workhorse shadow in any collection.