Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/20/2012 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG eyeshadow. Literally the most gorgeous shadow I've ever used. I can't really explain the color-a very shimmery champagne with a bit (I hate to say this) of copper. Looks beautiful on pale skin. I wear this 4 ways, as an all over lid color, brow bone highlighter, inner corners, and under the eye to wake you up. Also nice as a highlighter. Makes blue eyes really pop. To reference I am very light NC15. The texture of this is like no other, buttery and soft and pigmented. Lasts on lids forever and takes a while for me to hit pan. Favorite shadow hands down. If you're thinking about buying this, do it. It's so worth it.

on 11/3/2012 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Again, won't need to repurchase as there is a lot of product. Works well as a lid and highlight colour. Pigmented and smooth. Lovely.

on 10/27/2012 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm kind of on the fence about this one... The quality is really good (I got mine in BOS4), and the colour is intriguing, just subtly pink/beige. But it is SO frosty. I like shimmery eyeshadows, and I have used this as a highlighter, but it's really too pale and frosty for me... I'm kind of glad I've got it, and yet I think it makes any look I do look overdone.

on 10/25/2012 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

One of my favorites and one that I wear most often. I love the new formulation, it really is SO silky and looks so consistent. Blends like a dream. Goes with everything. It's gold but it's not too warm - I prefer cooler eyeshadow colors and this one is very cool-toned for a gold. I think it would work on almost any skin tone. I don't find this too shimmery for day - I think it's just right. I sometimes use this as an allover wash, sometimes on lids only with mushroom in crease/outer v. Perfect!

on 10/22/2012 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My favorite eyeshadow hands-down. I wear this almost every day as a base color. Any UD shadow collection I own has Sin completely wiped out of it before any other color is half empty.

on 10/13/2012 5:34:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This is one of the best, if not the very best, quality eye shadow I've ever used. And that's considering I am picky about my everything! It lasts all day even without primer and the color is divine - glamorous enough for a night out, yet conservative and suitable for work. I am in love and am ready to try other colors. The downside - this shadow is pricey; but I hope it will last a while.

on 9/16/2012 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Expensive but worth it! Lasts all day with primer.

on 8/24/2012 2:38:00 PM

This was one of my first high end eye shadow purchases and basically the reason why I fell in love with Urban Decay. I am fairly pale with neutral undertones. I wear cool colors and warm colors alike, and this is one of my absolute favorites.

The color is a nice shimmery champagne. My office doesn't have a policy on makeup, but I feel confident wearing this eye shadow. In fact, I wear it practically every day. It's just enough to brighten my eyes without overpowering them.

In terms of price, this was $17 when I bought it, but with the new packaging, I think it's $18 now. This is quiet expensive; however, anytime I venture back to low end eye shadows in similar colors like wet n' wild or revlon, I end up going back to this one. Applies like butter, lasts a long time with primer, and little to no fallout.

Definitely worth the price to me!

on 8/24/2012 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Such a gorgeous color. It's a really nice, shimmery champagne and the pigmentation is great. I use it both on the lid and as a highlight. I just wish UD eyeshadows weren't so expensive!

on 8/24/2012 12:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I've been using Urban Decay's sin since I first stumbled across the eye shadow pencils, I prefer this version however because I seem to waste so much product sharpening the pencils! Anyways this is a beautiful nude/slightly pink shimmery color great for everyday (or evening) you can wear it alone or use it along with nearly any color. Last beautifully all day, and goes on smooth. I couldn't imagine anyone disliking this.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products