Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I first discovered Sin when I purchased the Urban Decay Naked Palette, and I utterly adore it! It is such a gorgeous pink champagne colour that gives a lovely brightening effect to my eyes. I love using it in my inner corners, it gives a metallic sheen and a barely there glow, but still brightens up and opens the eyes massively. It works incredibly well with cool-toned eye shadows such as MAC Satin Taupe and Sable, my favourite eye shadows to pair it with personally are MAC Trax and the plummy-purple shade in the NARS Habanera duo. I love Sin so much that I purchased it as a single eyeshadow. Lastly, the pigmentation is outstanding and the texture is butter-soft, thoroughly recommend!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Nice shade to just slap on your eyes. Very multi-functional: can be used as browbone & inner cornerhighlight/lid color, perhaps even a face highlight, though I've never used it for that purpose.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great color! Easy to use, and stays on all night =)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG eyeshadow. Literally the most gorgeous shadow I've ever used. I can't really explain the color-a very shimmery champagne with a bit (I hate to say this) of copper. Looks beautiful on pale skin. I wear this 4 ways, as an all over lid color, brow bone highlighter, inner corners, and under the eye to wake you up. Also nice as a highlighter. Makes blue eyes really pop. To reference I am very light NC15. The texture of this is like no other, buttery and soft and pigmented. Lasts on lids forever and takes a while for me to hit pan. Favorite shadow hands down. If you're thinking about buying this, do it. It's so worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Again, won't need to repurchase as there is a lot of product. Works well as a lid and highlight colour. Pigmented and smooth. Lovely.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm kind of on the fence about this one... The quality is really good (I got mine in BOS4), and the colour is intriguing, just subtly pink/beige. But it is SO frosty. I like shimmery eyeshadows, and I have used this as a highlighter, but it's really too pale and frosty for me... I'm kind of glad I've got it, and yet I think it makes any look I do look overdone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

One of my favorites and one that I wear most often. I love the new formulation, it really is SO silky and looks so consistent. Blends like a dream. Goes with everything. It's gold but it's not too warm - I prefer cooler eyeshadow colors and this one is very cool-toned for a gold. I think it would work on almost any skin tone. I don't find this too shimmery for day - I think it's just right. I sometimes use this as an allover wash, sometimes on lids only with mushroom in crease/outer v. Perfect!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My favorite eyeshadow hands-down. I wear this almost every day as a base color. Any UD shadow collection I own has Sin completely wiped out of it before any other color is half empty.

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This is one of the best, if not the very best, quality eye shadow I've ever used. And that's considering I am picky about my everything! It lasts all day even without primer and the color is divine - glamorous enough for a night out, yet conservative and suitable for work. I am in love and am ready to try other colors. The downside - this shadow is pricey; but I hope it will last a while.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Expensive but worth it! Lasts all day with primer.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products