July 30, 2014 | 1237 users online

Treatments (Eye) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Ooh la lift!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am pleasantly surprised at how well this works. I always make sure to use an eye cream, then the Get Bright pencil, then I use this. I pat a few dots of it underneath my eye. Surprisingly I haven't been wearing under eye concealer for the last couple of days since I bought it.
My whole eye area looks very bright and some of the bluish cast I have underneath my eyes is gone. Even when I need a touch up at the end of the day, I put more on and it works just as well as it did in the morning.
This doesn't cake, get dry or irritate my eyes. I will definetly be purchasing this again! The only minus of this is the price and I would have preferred it come in a squeeze tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by cleo527

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is definitely more of a sheer highlighter than an under eye cover. It has a tendency to rest in lines and simply does not have the right texture and pigment to really cover. I used concealer over it and it simply got cakey. Way too expensive also. I got Benefit's eye bright pencil and it is a million times better!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by GalileosDaughter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This product stung my undereye area! Had to throw it away. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm getting older and a little crepey so most concealers are a no no (I can use LM concealer if I am rested and over moisturize). I don't have major dark circles but I do have bags. This product has been awesome because it diffuses the light around my undereye area just enough to detract from the bags and cover up some tiny brown spots without caking or calling attention to my lines.

I'm super pale and I don't see this working on someone dark though- it does lean white. This is much better on my pale skin than YSL touche eclat (which is ok). If you are thirtysomething and just want something to finish up your eye area on low makeup days, this stuff rocks.

Packaging sucks, as others have duly noted. I don't mind the doe foot, but I wish the tube was sqishy, like mufe glosses.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by KRomano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not really a great product for the price i paid for it. Didn't really brighten my undereye area at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by GaddesdenGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has been sitting in my make up bag relatively un-touched. When the SA put this on me in the harsh lighting in John Lewis it looked amazing, and as a 'brightener' it is very good but a) my clinique airbrush concealer is probably brightening enough for me and b) extra brightening I feel sometimes draws attention to my bags if it's a baggy day. In essence I can see that this is a good product and if it's a little extra lift for dark circles you're after it can definitely help but I just don't think it's for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by SexyLittleMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have allergies, so I always have dark circles, even if they are light dark circle. I liked to tell myself the dark circles were Heroin Chic, and edgy, you know, since they weren't going away, and I couldn't hide them. With this, wow! I don't recognize myself! The creme is a brightener, so it will look like a raccoon if I apply too much much. Yay Benefit! Yay me!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by bluemermaid

I love this product. I constantly fail to get enough sleep, which leaves me with slightly baggy, puffy, dark and dull eyes/under eyes every morning. Erase Paste is just not enough on it's own. Not a great look under fluorescent lights at work!

Ooh-la-lift definitely cools and de-puffs the bags. Also, it brightens and reflects light from underneath the eye, giving the illusion that I am refreshed and well-rested. Combined with a bit of Erase Paste to conceal the darkness (don't need as much when using with Ooh-la-lift), I look pulled together every morning.

Missing one lippie for casing and price. The price would be worth it for me if the glass tube allowed for usage of every bit of product. Conversely, the ease of use with the current case might be worth not being able to use every bit if the price weren't so steep.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by astrogirl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What I love about Ooh la Lift is its moisturising ability. I apply Ooh la Lift before my concealer and I find that it stops my concealer from caking. To date, I haven't found any other under-eye moisturiser that can stop concealer from caking and looking dry. It keeps the eye area hydrated all day. I think it's a must if you wear under-eye concealer. I will continue to buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by tasha456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's funny actually because some days this product works wonders on my skin! and some days it just won't do a thing.
When it does work the results are lovely, cooling and definitely do get rid of your bags and circles, though I would reccommend this to be used more in the winter as concealer pencils and creams tend to be harder and less easy to blend in the winter. This is a winter staple for me, but in the summer, I maybe use it once...
It's also better for older skins as it's softer (being a liquid) than a pencil or cream and it works best on lighter skin tones.
I do not reccommend this, as (for me) it's not really worth the price.