October 31, 2014 | 1586 users online

Treatments (Eye) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Ooh la lift!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Kc3558

Expensive, poor packaging, small quantity and virtually invisible on my olive (jlo)
skin tone. Im just to busy to return but If this ever happens to me again im taking it back to the store. Ive loved benefit for yrs but this is a total rip off, shame on them.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by astrick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FABULOUS highlighter for under eye circles. I was convinced when it erased a vein on the inside of my wrist. I use it over concealer. I do with the wand dispensed more product, but it's not a big deal. Product doesn't accumulate in fine lines.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2012 7:16:00 AM More reviews by CStarr5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is loaded with parabens!!! Look at the ingredients list...scary.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am pleasantly surprised at how well this works. I always make sure to use an eye cream, then the Get Bright pencil, then I use this. I pat a few dots of it underneath my eye. Surprisingly I haven't been wearing under eye concealer for the last couple of days since I bought it.
My whole eye area looks very bright and some of the bluish cast I have underneath my eyes is gone. Even when I need a touch up at the end of the day, I put more on and it works just as well as it did in the morning.
This doesn't cake, get dry or irritate my eyes. I will definetly be purchasing this again! The only minus of this is the price and I would have preferred it come in a squeeze tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by cleo527

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is definitely more of a sheer highlighter than an under eye cover. It has a tendency to rest in lines and simply does not have the right texture and pigment to really cover. I used concealer over it and it simply got cakey. Way too expensive also. I got Benefit's eye bright pencil and it is a million times better!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by GalileosDaughter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This product stung my undereye area! Had to throw it away. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm getting older and a little crepey so most concealers are a no no (I can use LM concealer if I am rested and over moisturize). I don't have major dark circles but I do have bags. This product has been awesome because it diffuses the light around my undereye area just enough to detract from the bags and cover up some tiny brown spots without caking or calling attention to my lines.

I'm super pale and I don't see this working on someone dark though- it does lean white. This is much better on my pale skin than YSL touche eclat (which is ok). If you are thirtysomething and just want something to finish up your eye area on low makeup days, this stuff rocks.

Packaging sucks, as others have duly noted. I don't mind the doe foot, but I wish the tube was sqishy, like mufe glosses.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by KRomano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not really a great product for the price i paid for it. Didn't really brighten my undereye area at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by GaddesdenGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has been sitting in my make up bag relatively un-touched. When the SA put this on me in the harsh lighting in John Lewis it looked amazing, and as a 'brightener' it is very good but a) my clinique airbrush concealer is probably brightening enough for me and b) extra brightening I feel sometimes draws attention to my bags if it's a baggy day. In essence I can see that this is a good product and if it's a little extra lift for dark circles you're after it can definitely help but I just don't think it's for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by SexyLittleMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have allergies, so I always have dark circles, even if they are light dark circle. I liked to tell myself the dark circles were Heroin Chic, and edgy, you know, since they weren't going away, and I couldn't hide them. With this, wow! I don't recognize myself! The creme is a brightener, so it will look like a raccoon if I apply too much much. Yay Benefit! Yay me!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No