BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This product does not work. I had high hopes bc I love BeneFit, and I definitely need help under my eyes. I def would not recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

If you have significant dark circles is does nothing. It causes my concealer to clump. It was recommended to use it in addition to my concealer and I find it to be a total waste of money for the purpose of brightening if you have dark circles.

I like this product. It brightens up undereye area really well. I apply it with concealer brush. Usually don't have to touch up during the day.
I'm not sure if it's gonna work for darker skin tone but for fair skin in me opinion it's just fine.

I purchased this product and i am not very impressed. I did not expect it to act as a concealer, but i did expect it to lighten my eyes a little more than it does. when you put it on, you have to be careful not to rub it in too much or else the product will completley disappear. I use this for a little pick me up when im going out. Good product but i will not be repurchasing it.

By itself this is not a Holy Grail product, but it's pretty close...if you have pale skin (which I do, so for me it works great). I have friends with darker skin tone that didn't notice a difference worth the price. I compare this to Touche Eclat; it is a highlighter, not meant to be a concealer. If you purchase this to use as a concealer you will be disappointed! However, if you layer it with a concealer it helps to brighten the eye area so that the bluish area under eyes is lightened and ready for any other makeup you wish to apply. Don't buy this with the intent of getting rid of undereye circles, but with the intent of using it in combination with a concealer for the purposes of lightening the shadows that develop from those circles.

THIS STUFF IS GREAT!!!

For me this product isn't 100% amazing but I did get it dirt cheap so can't complain too much.
It does brighten the under eye area slightly but nothing amazing.
Great for my brow bone I'd probbers only buy it for this reason.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Product doesnt really do anything. I can still see the bags under my eyes after i apply it. Have tried it alone, under a primary eye concealer and over,,, still nothing. ugh

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is expensive and settles in lines easily. Doesn't do very much at all other than that. Waste of money.

Expensive, poor packaging, small quantity and virtually invisible on my olive (jlo)
skin tone. Im just to busy to return but If this ever happens to me again im taking it back to the store. Ive loved benefit for yrs but this is a total rip off, shame on them.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products