January 30, 2015 | 1876 users online

Conditioner - Pureology - Hydrate Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by UWMsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Like the shampoo, I LOVE this stuff! It leaves my hair feeling soft, and looking amazing! You only need like a dime size of this and it's enough. This conditioner and the shampoo have done wonders for my hair, this stuff really is amazing! I will definitely repurchase it, I already have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

This conditioner will change your hair to amazing softness and silk from the first time you use it! It is expensive but you only need the size of a dime to coat all your hair. It spreads so well. It detangles but leaves your hair light and bouncey.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by BrunetteHairGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is one of my favorite conditioners its amazing and seems to really help my hair grow for some reason. The only down side is last year when they changed the packaging they changed to conditioner too and its not as amazing as it once was. That being said its still a great conditioner and would liken it more to a deep treatment its great for dry and damaged hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by callieinterrupted

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Last year a woman at the salon damaged my hair. She suggested I buy this tiny bottle of Pureology for my hair. I've had it for a year.
PROS:
- Lasts forever
- Smells and feels good
- Works for healthy hair
CONS:
- Doesn't help damaged hair.(in fact, it made my ends feel more brittle)
- Expensive!
- Doesn't prolong hair-dye stay

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Unlike the shampoo, I love this conditioner. I was very surprised at how minty it was - definitely a first for me! It's very moisturizing without being too heavy and I could instantly feel it work its magic on my freshly shampooed hair. It also has excellent colour locking properties. Unlike the shampoo which strips my red dye out, this one instantly locks it all back in and the washout stops immediately! I was a little concerned when I couldn't seem to rinse it all out (but that's probably me being overly zealous when I was using it), but it did not leave any residue in my hair and after blowdrying and straightening, I was amazed at how soft and smooth my locks were! Very impressed and will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by purplerain71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is only conditioner I can trust. It smells so good, so minty and detangled my dry, damaged and coarse hair. Left my hair very shiny and smooth. It's a must with hydrating shampoo, it works wonder!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Worth the hefty price tag, this conditioner is AWESOME. It detangles like a dream and gives such good slip. Moisturizes like crazy but it's also lightweight and doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Makes my hair soft, smooth, shiny, and healthy-feeling.
I took one lippie off because this contains a lot of menthol for some reason. Is menthol a good ingredient for hair conditioner? I have no idea but there is a very strong tingling sensation on the scalp when you use this, something I could honestly do without. But the results it gives me makes this something I would definitely buy again, it really is quite good.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by roseonabreeze

This is probably my HG conditioner. For me the smell is really good coz I love the minty smell of it. Despite the price I'd still buy this one specially during days when I need my hair to look A+!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I'm a simple girl with simple needs. OK, that's not exactly true, but I am really just looking for a conditioner that detangles my hair really well. If it smells nice and moisturizes my dry ends, I'm in heaven. Well, I actually have purchased this conditioner twice, but the second purchase was more by default than anything else, because I haven't found anything better (though I've certainly found plenty for cheaper--I am not happy to spend $26 for 8 oz of conditioner). I don't mind the smell, though it isn't as minty as I would like. But I just haven't felt like it really does much. Then, this morning, after using a generous dollop and letting it soak in while I finished showering, I was extremely dismayed to find a gigantic knot in my hair. There will not be a third purchase, I can assure you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally THE one! I seriously have never had a better conditioner. My hair is fine, colored blonde, very dry, somewhat damaged. I have tried ALL the drugstore brands, and never liked anything because the products made my hair looked good for 1 day but the day after it was dry, etc again. A couple of my friends talked about Pureology but to be honest I don`t like the peppermint smell so I never bought it, until not too long ago, I got the small travel size (ridiculous for $7.50), anyhow, I could not believe the dramatic difference it instantly made in my hair. I can`t believe, my hair looked so healthy like never before from a regular conditioner. And the moisture LASTS in my hair for like 2 days until I wash it again. Really, my hair absolutely LOVES this stuff. I use it with the Platinum shampoo or a Kerastase shampoo, that is it, perfect combo, I don`t need anything else anymore, no other conditioners to try, this IS it. (I do use styling products of course.) ...The peppermint is very strong so it takes a while to get use to, don`t put it on your scalp if you are sensitive. But if you have hair trouble, dry, frizzy, unhealthy hair, this is a MUST try, gosh, why did I wait so long to buy it, now I have the bigger size and it is amazing every single time I use it... :-)))))))))))