August 23, 2014 | 1750 users online

Conditioner - Pureology - Hydrate Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by roseonabreeze

This is probably my HG conditioner. For me the smell is really good coz I love the minty smell of it. Despite the price I'd still buy this one specially during days when I need my hair to look A+!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I'm a simple girl with simple needs. OK, that's not exactly true, but I am really just looking for a conditioner that detangles my hair really well. If it smells nice and moisturizes my dry ends, I'm in heaven. Well, I actually have purchased this conditioner twice, but the second purchase was more by default than anything else, because I haven't found anything better (though I've certainly found plenty for cheaper--I am not happy to spend $26 for 8 oz of conditioner). I don't mind the smell, though it isn't as minty as I would like. But I just haven't felt like it really does much. Then, this morning, after using a generous dollop and letting it soak in while I finished showering, I was extremely dismayed to find a gigantic knot in my hair. There will not be a third purchase, I can assure you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally THE one! I seriously have never had a better conditioner. My hair is fine, colored blonde, very dry, somewhat damaged. I have tried ALL the drugstore brands, and never liked anything because the products made my hair looked good for 1 day but the day after it was dry, etc again. A couple of my friends talked about Pureology but to be honest I don`t like the peppermint smell so I never bought it, until not too long ago, I got the small travel size (ridiculous for $7.50), anyhow, I could not believe the dramatic difference it instantly made in my hair. I can`t believe, my hair looked so healthy like never before from a regular conditioner. And the moisture LASTS in my hair for like 2 days until I wash it again. Really, my hair absolutely LOVES this stuff. I use it with the Platinum shampoo or a Kerastase shampoo, that is it, perfect combo, I don`t need anything else anymore, no other conditioners to try, this IS it. (I do use styling products of course.) ...The peppermint is very strong so it takes a while to get use to, don`t put it on your scalp if you are sensitive. But if you have hair trouble, dry, frizzy, unhealthy hair, this is a MUST try, gosh, why did I wait so long to buy it, now I have the bigger size and it is amazing every single time I use it... :-)))))))))))

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by sassyBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

love it. makes hair soft and smells gooooood! only need a little amount!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by rosek514

LOVE IT!! look at my review on the shampoo!! its amazing. only need a quarter size amount! it works best when you shampoo your hair with the pureology hydrate shampoo, and then towel dry your hair, and then put the conditioner on!! it works way better that way! this stuff makes my hair hair easy to brush and soo soft. love the smell

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

My absolute favorite conditioner. I got hooked on this after I started working at a salon. It makes your hair look and feel INCREDIBLE. After bleaching my hair to death, it has helped repair it and make it soft and healthy. My only complaint is the price- even with my employee discount, I hate shelling out the money for it. Nevertheless, it's worth every penny because it's the best thing out there for dry hair. I love the cool feeling it gives your scalp after you leave it on for a little while. Seriously, if your hair needs some love, try this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by nyousha1376

well, last year after realizing that I've damaged my hair way too much by using hot tools and not very good shampoo and conditioners, i tried the best shampoos and conditioners out there and even though i liked a lot of them, when i finally tried this set of shampoo and conditioner about 2 months ago i fell in love with them, i think they're the best hair-set I've ever tried and yes, I've tried WEN, paul Mitchell, joico, matrix, pentane pro v, TIGI, red head, and many many other brands, I'm not saying they were bad or anything, but i personally think this is the best one of them all, i think it just really brought my hair back to life, and since it doesn't have sulfates, i dont really have to worry that my hair'll get dry or not! I also love the new packaging since the old one was just a pain! Thank you pureology!
i think the only downside it that the pureology products are a bit over priced...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Got a free sample of this and wow does that Mint BURN me. It smells very strongly of menthol and even though I only applied the conditioner to my ends (I knew better than to apply it to my scalp), it stung my eyes.

A shame, because the texture (thick) and richness really were effective on my dry ends.

Too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 5:08:00 AM More reviews by r0sycheeks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love and adore this conditioner-it's fantastic! Anyway, I used to have to use a deep conditioning mask every time that's usually used once a week or something, but this along with my 2 other favorite conditioners has changed that! I only have to leave it in for 2 minutes and not like half an hour or more but my dry frizzy highlighted hair feels like silk! So conditioned :) I tried so many different conditioners like moroccanoil and Aveda and redken (and TONS more) but this totally out performs them. When my hair dries it is super soft and shiny, and just really hydrated. It's cheaper than my other 2 conditioners, still expensive but I'd pay way more for it if I had too because it's that good! Also I love the minty smell and tingle, it makes washing my hair more fun. I like the new bottles too it's much easier to get the product out. Anyways, the point is that this is a really awesome conditioner (the other 2 I use are pureology Nanoworks and Kerastase lait vital) and it gets my stamp of approval! X 1000000!! So yea, this is great stuff :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by devotdsatellite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my fave conditioner and I am cheap so the fact that I spend money on this speaks a lot. Tip: I buy the 64 oz size on ebay from reputable sellers in order to save money. Dramatically reduces the cost per ounce. The 64 oz often comes with a pump which helps with portioning.