Pureology Hydrate Conditioner

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Mentha Arvensis Oil/Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Fragrance, Trideceth-6, Methylparaben, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Menthol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Extract/Sage Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract/Sunflower Seed Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Mentha Piperita Extract/Peppermint Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Melanin.

on 4/2/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Overall this has done pretty great things to my hair. The conditioner has a intense tingling sensation on your scalp once you place it on there, and at first I thought I was having some sort of a negative reaction, but its just the intense mint feel. But its def added moisture to my hair, and my hair has gotten a bit more wavy too, I think since its not meant to smooth hair out my natural hair really shines through. My mom though is NOT a fan, she was looking for a conditioner to smooth out her hair and it left her ends tangled. Which is a SHAME. :/ My ends werent tangled though. You need very little, much less than when I was using Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydratherapie. At first when you rinse it you dont feel like its done anything but once it dries you notice your hair shinier, healthier and very soft. I still use Matrix Biolage's Aqua Immerision masque for intense conditioning for ultra moisture though because its just so damn good. Im excited to try Pureology's Hydrawhip or other masques. Its going to last me a LONG time (33 ounce bottle / $64 ) since you dont need much and I use it every day. The smell is pretty strong and is def a hit or miss depending on your preference, I def like it, but if you like a floral smell you wont like it. Id recommend buying the travel size and testing it first since me and my mom had such different results.

on 3/19/2013 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

Like the shampoo, I LOVE this stuff! It leaves my hair feeling soft, and looking amazing! You only need like a dime size of this and it's enough. This conditioner and the shampoo have done wonders for my hair, this stuff really is amazing! I will definitely repurchase it, I already have!

This conditioner will change your hair to amazing softness and silk from the first time you use it! It is expensive but you only need the size of a dime to coat all your hair. It spreads so well. It detangles but leaves your hair light and bouncey.

This product is one of my favorite conditioners its amazing and seems to really help my hair grow for some reason. The only down side is last year when they changed the packaging they changed to conditioner too and its not as amazing as it once was. That being said its still a great conditioner and would liken it more to a deep treatment its great for dry and damaged hair.

Last year a woman at the salon damaged my hair. She suggested I buy this tiny bottle of Pureology for my hair. I've had it for a year.
PROS:
- Lasts forever
- Smells and feels good
- Works for healthy hair
CONS:
- Doesn't help damaged hair.(in fact, it made my ends feel more brittle)
- Expensive!
- Doesn't prolong hair-dye stay

on 2/14/2013 7:53:00 PM

Unlike the shampoo, I love this conditioner. I was very surprised at how minty it was - definitely a first for me! It's very moisturizing without being too heavy and I could instantly feel it work its magic on my freshly shampooed hair. It also has excellent colour locking properties. Unlike the shampoo which strips my red dye out, this one instantly locks it all back in and the washout stops immediately! I was a little concerned when I couldn't seem to rinse it all out (but that's probably me being overly zealous when I was using it), but it did not leave any residue in my hair and after blowdrying and straightening, I was amazed at how soft and smooth my locks were! Very impressed and will definitely buy again.

on 1/28/2013 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is only conditioner I can trust. It smells so good, so minty and detangled my dry, damaged and coarse hair. Left my hair very shiny and smooth. It's a must with hydrating shampoo, it works wonder!

on 12/27/2012 11:52:00 AM

Worth the hefty price tag, this conditioner is AWESOME. It detangles like a dream and gives such good slip. Moisturizes like crazy but it's also lightweight and doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Makes my hair soft, smooth, shiny, and healthy-feeling.
I took one lippie off because this contains a lot of menthol for some reason. Is menthol a good ingredient for hair conditioner? I have no idea but there is a very strong tingling sensation on the scalp when you use this, something I could honestly do without. But the results it gives me makes this something I would definitely buy again, it really is quite good.

on 11/26/2012 10:53:00 AM

This is probably my HG conditioner. For me the smell is really good coz I love the minty smell of it. Despite the price I'd still buy this one specially during days when I need my hair to look A+!

on 11/16/2012 8:52:00 PM

I'm a simple girl with simple needs. OK, that's not exactly true, but I am really just looking for a conditioner that detangles my hair really well. If it smells nice and moisturizes my dry ends, I'm in heaven. Well, I actually have purchased this conditioner twice, but the second purchase was more by default than anything else, because I haven't found anything better (though I've certainly found plenty for cheaper--I am not happy to spend $26 for 8 oz of conditioner). I don't mind the smell, though it isn't as minty as I would like. But I just haven't felt like it really does much. Then, this morning, after using a generous dollop and letting it soak in while I finished showering, I was extremely dismayed to find a gigantic knot in my hair. There will not be a third purchase, I can assure you.