July 28, 2014 | 958 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Nivea - Tinted Moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by luckystarxx

Awful! This claimed that the colour would adapt to my skintone to look natural. Wrong! This was too orange toned for my face when I have medium toned face. the fomula was thick and throughout the day it would make my face look like its melting.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 7:51:00 AM More reviews by dominicangirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The colour shades didn't match my NC37-40 olive/tan skintone whatsoever, it made me look like a ghost. The scent is really strong, and although there is decent coverage, I think it still manages to look heavy on the skin...lasting power is not all that good either.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2009 6:46:00 AM More reviews by shirlayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

used it once dont think im going to use it again
its supose to be in the colour "natural" and ehances your natural skin tone giving a little bit of coverage
yeh it has a bit of coverage but it covers your skin with the wrong colour if u have a dark-er skin tone it might work but if you appear to be on the paler side its going to look like youve put a bronzer mask on you face *exaggerating* but serious natural??
it comes in a color where they think it gonna match everyones skin tone seriously??
i recommend just mixing ur foundtation into ur moisterizer
alreast it matches ur skin tone
=)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2008 10:02:00 AM More reviews by missyd915

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this. I tried it once years ago when i had a free sample and it was too dark for me then and didnt really suit, but they must have re-formulated it or something cos i love it now! It adds a healthy glow with a sheer coverage (but not too sheer) and is definatly better than bare skin, i have pale skin and this isnt too dark for me, though i make sure too blend well with a sponge anyway. Has broad spectrum uv protection which is a must for me, and will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Kit20

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturiser. I have very pale skin and if I go out without make-up I look dead. This adds just enough colour and evns out my skintone without looking like foundation. I have combinaion skin but I would not recommend this for oily or spot prone skin as it is quite oily and has no coverage. Still for a quick fix and a healthy glow - this is the best I have tried. If you have oilly skin tho' I'd get Laura Mercier.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2008 8:05:00 AM More reviews by stephiebabex

This product only comes in one shade which is "natural" its a tad bit orange/dark for me but not too noticeable but i mix it with a white moisturizer to tone down the colour and it works great! So for people with fair skin mix it with a lighter colour. It moisturizers well but needs to be re-applied as it can wear off a bit. Im looking for something with better coverage but this one is doing me quite well at the moment so i recommend you can also blend it with foundations too.
Bit pricy though mine was like £6 something which is almost £7!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2008 8:12:00 PM More reviews by SophH

I brought this, used it twice and then never used it again. I pulled it out yesterday and gave it another try. Obviously you can't expect a foundation like cover with tinted moisturiser but this one does okay smoothing out your complextion. It is very dry!! You need to moisturise well before using it (which kind of defeats the purpose of a tinted moisturiser doesn't it), and when you apply it you need to move fast or you'll get streaks all over your face.

If you apply it well, it actually looks nice and natural-however it wears quickly and within a few hours it disappears off my face. It's not worth purchasing-even if it does look good before it wears off.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2008 12:42:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't finish this product but threw it away. It felt extremely greasy and made me look like a grease ball. And I had dry skin! It felt so yucky.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2008 11:36:00 AM More reviews by pupiq

I am generally quite pleased with nivea face products, however this was dissapointing...
It does not go smootly at all, not a thing which i expect from a tinted moisturizer. In addition, it requires lots of blending or else you might end up with streaks and a TM should be designed to easily melt and blend into the skin. It sinks slowly and feels quite heavy, i couldn't imagine it being used in a summer. It actually feels like a regular foundation (just without coverage of a foundation)! I had foundations which were much more lightweight with much more coverage.. After it finally sinks into the skin ( ant it takes too long for me) it looks decent, and gives some healthy glow without looking obvious, however it is not enough! I have that strange feeling when i put this on... instead of moisturised my skin feels greasy, not fresh at all. Well at least it's such a cheapie that I don't feel too sad. Maybe this product just doesn't suit my skin as i know some person whos face looks very nice when she has this on.
Well I wouldn't recomend it for those who has skin problems, who has oily (it felt yucky) or very dry skin (it emphasised flakiness), or simply does not have much time waiting it to sink or to blend it..
I rather use nothing on a face than this. TM is supposed to make you feel natural, isn't it?...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2008 4:17:00 AM More reviews by resph99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love that it has sun protection and the tint is just right for almost any skin tone.