December 22, 2014 | 1073 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Bronzer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 1:54:00 AM More reviews by elba86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer!!!! I really dont know were to start, hmm lets go with price DIRT CHEAP. Ok maybe worth more than dirt but absolutely affordable. What i love about this bronzer is the awsoome color payoff and lasting power. Im not sure what color i have i think its the darkest on (cant find a name on it) but it makes my already tan/olive skin look wonderfuly bronzed/tan. There is no shimmer in this which i love b/c i already have oily skin and me and shimmer dont get along. I wear this almost everyday b/c the color is very appropriate for work, and at night i build up the color for a more intense tan look. Overall i will continue to repurchase this! Love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2009 11:30:00 AM More reviews by tengyteng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this after reading the good comments here.
hehe i need to comment on this product cuz its dirt cheap and it works well for its price. somehow it tends to break easily cuz i dropped it once or twice but its worth the money if ur on a tight budget! go get it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 1:45:00 PM More reviews by melissa85

ive been using this since 2000 !!! this is the best most inexpensive product in my makeup bad it is the key to my everyday make up routine !! if you dont want to use foundation just put lotion and apply quickly looks very good i get so many compliments

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 1:53:00 AM More reviews by swtxos

I have this in Medium/Dark. This product deserves a lot of praise and I'll tell you why. Firstly I love how this has absolutely no shimmer what so ever. It is just a nice matte bronzer with good pigmentation. I have used this for 2 years and it has never broke me out. The colour is a nice brown that does have a slight---teensy orange undertone to it, which I don't mind at all. If you swipe it with your finger you can tell how soft and finely milled is. That is wonderful because you can easily blend it into your skin and have it sink in instead of just "sitting" there. I can't think of one bad thing to say about the product except for its ugly packaging. Of course for a $4 bronzer, I can't complain.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by blaura737

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in Radiance, and I LOVE it!!!
It's more of a peachy color, so it works more as a blush than a bronzer. I applied it to my cheekbones, nose, forehead, and jawline lightly (cause this product is VERY pigmented!). In the light it looks like a natural beautiful glow. The brush is super crappy, so you should just throw that away. I use my blush brush and it works wonderfully. Be very careful to LIGHTLY sweep across the top because as I said, it's very pigmented.

Overall, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product and would definitely recommend and re-purchase!! =D

EDIT: I take back the 'LOVE LOVE LOVE' I gave this product 100%!!!
I looked into the car window and saw that it was SUPER glittery and sparkley!!! It looked like I was a 5-year-old playing dressup. UGH! Totally un-natural looking...I got NYCs bronzer in sunny and I love that one because it's NOT glittery and looks NATURAL. I take 4 lippies away for WAY too much shimmer and sparkle =(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by itsmyhannah

I've been looking for a decent bronzer for a while. Im super pale. I went to wallgreens and i picked it up. It was less than 3$, and usually theirs a BOGO going on. The packaging in ugly, i would never pull it out in public. But the product went on very easily. Its a pretty color and doesnt turn out orange on my face at all. It was a little bit soft, or loose, but overall i liked it. Another problem would be it doesnt blend very well, but for the price, i will repurchase for sure! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 4:11:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

I like the tone of this bronzer its not too orange or muddy. Its matte and really natural looking. I dont like that it has mineral oil in it. Mineral oil clogs pores but I hasnt made me break out. I just dont use this every day.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by killahshortiee89

I have a medium-dark skin complexion and many drugstore brands such as revlon and covergirl didn't have the right shade of a bronzer I was looking for (it was either too light or too dark). I looked at the wet n wild section by accident because there was a "buy one get one half off" sale and I found a medium to dark bronzer. I wish it was a bit more shimmery, but otherwise its a very nice color on my skin and gives me a great natural glow. Would definitely buy again!
UPDATE: I wore this for an entire school day (8hrs long) and my right cheek completely broke out! A whole patch of red, painful pimples. I use MAC's mineralize skin finish now.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2009 3:26:00 AM More reviews by mszlaydeej

I loved it.. until it BROKE due to its cheap packaging. I had to move it into a different container but it took too much work so I figured I would just buy a new one since its cheap and works well. Just be careful not to drop it or it will shatter. ;[

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 1:04:00 AM More reviews by charms09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wasn't blown away with this product. I liked it okay until I saw a reflect of myself in the sunlight. Gaa, I had to go tone it down with a lot of powder. No matter how many times I try to love this product, I just can't. I thought maybe I didn't blend well enough the first time I wore it but I don't think it is me, it is just the way this bronzer looks against my skin. The staying power isn't great and it did look very orange-ish in natural sunlight. I am glad I only spent $3 because I won't use it again.