Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Oat Kernel Flour, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Lauroampho Pg Acetate Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Peg-150 Pentaerythritol Tetrastearate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Fragrance, Quaternium 15 May Contain ( /-): Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 1/14/2008 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ladies, the fragrance is soothing, my skin feels great afterwards, and I keep on buying it so I guess I love it!

on 12/21/2007 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this lavender scented body wash of aveeno, light in scent, and cleans gently,My body felt softer, and also, without no after dry feel, I felt clean, lightly moisturized, fresh, I highly recommend this and all the aveeno body washes!!! EXCELLENT!!!

on 12/4/2007 2:22:00 AM

This is one of the few drugstore options for a gentle body cleanser. I liked it, but it is a bit too creamy for my liking. With that said, it does a good job overall cleaning and best of all it doesn't irritate my skin. I would repurchase Aveeno, but probably a different formulation that's a bit lighter.

on 11/20/2007 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like this because it's gentle, but it's not too strongly scented. It's scented enough to be relaxing, but don't get this if you don't like lavender. This is the second body wash I've ever purchased, the first being one by Dove. I like using this at night or after working out. I like the bottle too.

on 11/13/2007 11:12:00 PM

I just love this line! Very moisturizing body wash and I can't get enough of the fragrance. Truly is stress relieving.

on 10/26/2007 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this based on all the great reviews posted here... Unfortunately, I hated it. First, the smell didn't destressed me at all (no surprise here I know). In fact, it almost smells noting. Plus, the texture of the gel is way too thick.. I'll definately won't repurchase.

on 8/17/2007 11:15:00 PM

Love Aveeno body wash, but with my pregnancy, I absolutely adore this scent and love how rich it lathers up on my skin! It really does make me feel stress free! My HG bodywash!

on 7/4/2007 8:12:00 PM

This is a great body wash! The scent really does relax me, and it doesn't linger once the shower is over which I like because that way it doesn't mix with my perfume. It foams nicely but doen't dry the skin out and doubles as the most amazing shave gel. I would definetly repurchase. Using this product followed by the daily moisturizing lotin gives me the softest skin! People compliment me on it all the time. It just goes to show you that products don't have to be super expensive to work well. Aveeno is an extraordinary line!

on 6/3/2007 1:33:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

this soap has A LOT of fragrance added to it, and it smells a little bit like laundry detergent, but i still love it. it's an affordable way to permeate the bathroom with a pretty scent (which lingers for hours after a shower) and the soap seems moisturizing and lathers very well.

on 5/9/2007 12:35:00 AM

I hated the smell. Gave me a headache. And I had a horrible problem with itching after using it. All over my body. I will never use this again.

Popular Gels/Soaps