November 22, 2014 | 1845 users online

Gels/Soaps - Aveeno - Stress Relief Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2007 3:32:00 AM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lavender scented body wash of aveeno, light in scent, and cleans gently,My body felt softer, and also, without no after dry feel, I felt clean, lightly moisturized, fresh, I highly recommend this and all the aveeno body washes!!! EXCELLENT!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2007 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Lalie

This is one of the few drugstore options for a gentle body cleanser. I liked it, but it is a bit too creamy for my liking. With that said, it does a good job overall cleaning and best of all it doesn't irritate my skin. I would repurchase Aveeno, but probably a different formulation that's a bit lighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2007 2:16:00 AM More reviews by INDICAN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this because it's gentle, but it's not too strongly scented. It's scented enough to be relaxing, but don't get this if you don't like lavender. This is the second body wash I've ever purchased, the first being one by Dove. I like using this at night or after working out. I like the bottle too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2007 11:12:00 PM More reviews by hulagal36

I just love this line! Very moisturizing body wash and I can't get enough of the fragrance. Truly is stress relieving.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2007 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this based on all the great reviews posted here... Unfortunately, I hated it. First, the smell didn't destressed me at all (no surprise here I know). In fact, it almost smells noting. Plus, the texture of the gel is way too thick.. I'll definately won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2007 11:15:00 PM More reviews by charb3

Love Aveeno body wash, but with my pregnancy, I absolutely adore this scent and love how rich it lathers up on my skin! It really does make me feel stress free! My HG bodywash!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2007 8:12:00 PM More reviews by alicia_82

This is a great body wash! The scent really does relax me, and it doesn't linger once the shower is over which I like because that way it doesn't mix with my perfume. It foams nicely but doen't dry the skin out and doubles as the most amazing shave gel. I would definetly repurchase. Using this product followed by the daily moisturizing lotin gives me the softest skin! People compliment me on it all the time. It just goes to show you that products don't have to be super expensive to work well. Aveeno is an extraordinary line!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2007 1:33:00 AM More reviews by jlea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

this soap has A LOT of fragrance added to it, and it smells a little bit like laundry detergent, but i still love it. it's an affordable way to permeate the bathroom with a pretty scent (which lingers for hours after a shower) and the soap seems moisturizing and lathers very well.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2007 12:35:00 AM More reviews by brandnewrx

I hated the smell. Gave me a headache. And I had a horrible problem with itching after using it. All over my body. I will never use this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2007 12:29:00 AM More reviews by xojenox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ahhhhhhhhhhh... this stuff is wonderful. If I had time, I would use it every night before I go to bed. It makes your skin feel wonderful and the scent is VERY relaxing. The lotion, however, kinda makes me feel greasy. I like to use the bodywash and not follow up with the lotion. My skin doesn't itch and is VERY soft.