December 21, 2014 | 839 users online

Cleansers - Jergens - All-Purpose Face Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Valery22Valle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This cream is extremely oily! I couldn't use this as a moisturizer, but this works wonders as a makeup remover! seriously it removes everything and leaves skin feeling clean and soft, and also your skin will look dewy! not greasy but dewy and glowy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Mairabela

Please only use this at night. Do no use this during day time. My mother always warned me about using this during day time. The sun hits you 3xs stronger. Only night time ladies please! Overall love this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by scandalous

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great basic face cleanser/cream!

First off its scented... smells kinda like roses. It's also colored pink. As you can see from the photo, it comes in a jar. The jar that I purchased was not sealed in any way. It didnt have one of those plastic "liners" that are often on the inside of jars.

I really like this cream because I can use it anywhere and it doesnt irritate my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by MarieWilder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm young, but i know alot of my family use this.
its packaging is endearing to me, also today is my first run of this. it smells amazing, feels wonderful and i believe it will do well.
as for some prior comments i read:

It does NOT contain formaldehyde, i am a chemist.
and its ingredients are trust worthy to those with dry/normal skin

9 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by loopyu2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I was looking to get some Ponds cold cream to take off my makeup. I remember using Ponds years ago for this . Well I was shocked at how expensive the Ponds was! I just could not get myself to pay that much for something that I remember as being cost friendly when I was younger. It was then that I spotted this face cream way at the bottom of the shelf. I got an instant flash back to my mom. She used to use this all the time. When I saw the price I think I giggled like a scholl girl :P. The smell is a trip down memory lane and I look forwward to coming home after a long day and taking off my makeup. My skin is soft and really has helped my dry skin.I hope they never stop making this! Hats off to Jergens for keeping it at such a great price too!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by meeps26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is hands down, THEE product that will always be a part of my regimen. My Grandmother has been using it for years to remove her makeup and as a night cream as well (she's 70 and looks 55). It is a heavy cream and will make your skin a little greasy at first, but over night your skin will drink it all in and will be baby soft by morning. My skin is a little naturally oily most of the time, so I only use it as a night cream during the winter when my skin gets dry and flaky. I use it every night to remove all of my makeup and then clean it off with a warm washcloth before I wash my face. It makes my skin feel great!! I also use it on my arms and legs when they get ashy. Truly All-Purpose cream! and darling vintage-y packaging!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Aliasmmj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well I have a terribly dry skin . In summer I used to get buy using water based moisturizer thinking its better for my skin till winter hits and I get very dry flaky skin which is horrible with foundation and I thought the problem was foundation I kept trying new products, till I came on your website and read about Jergens. It's amazing . It took 24 hours I applied it twice and the dryness and flakes significantly improved. I read here also that some used it as a makeup base I tried that it was a too oily finish for me but maybe it can work for some. I use Eucerin for very dry skin SPF 15 as a base now ( also go introduced to it via your website thanks) during the day and after work I wash off and apply Jergens.
I also gave it to my younger sister to try she has acne and it's helping her a lot I can notice a difference.

Overall I think this is a great purchase. I have been using now for close to a month I wanted to wait to test the slightly long term results prior to writing. I am very happy and relieved I can apply my make up and not look embarrassed all the time.

I would definitely always make sure I have it available.

Goodluck.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by MissKittyKat

I know I know.
I'm usually not a fan of products that contains mineral oil....
but i love this stuff

(i use an exfoliating cleanser and clairisonic brush first)

i use this to rinse away any excess makeup (I dab it on) yes dabbing makes a difference

splash my skin with water and then remove the residual cleanser with a toner
the scent is soothing and heavenly and lulls me to sleep....

theres something about this product that just works........ it's magic and i'll always have it on hand

***ps it's very cheap at walmart.com you can get a pack of 2 for $5 I think :)

I hope they never ever change the formula!!!!!

(oh ps I dont use this product around my eye area.... itll sting a bit )

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by wq13

It's an okay product.
I usually use Pond's cold cream cleanser to clean my face and remove makeup, but I decided to try this out because of all the good reviews.
(the fact that it's dirt cheap is another plus!)
I tried to take off my eye makeup with this, but it stung my eyes like crazy! It did take foundation off pretty well, though, so I'll give it that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by littlemissymo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was in a hurry one day, so I grabbed the cheapest moisturizer I could find in the makeup aisle of Walmart.
The package is endearing, and functional. I don't understand why people would make a fuss about it; the lovely little tub gets the job done. This face cream smells like my grandmother, a scent I enjoy. It brings back fond memories and the light pink color is uplifting.
I was a little shy about putting this on my acne-prone, oily face. Especially after reading the reviews online! Many of them mention how the reviewer "... wouldn't recommend this for an oily complexion..."
I'm here to tell you that they are wrong. This product is a keeper, even if you have awkward teenager skin like myself.
I've had this cream for a couple of months now, and I use it every night. I slather it on before bed, and although the feeling is greasy at first, by morning it has completely absorbed into my skin, leaving it soft and fresh and sweet-smelling. I also use it to wipe off those stubborn sorts of makeup and it works like a charm. You can also use it as lotion, it works wonders wherever it's applied.
Acne? Gone. Cracking feet? Soft and supple. Rough elbows? Smooth. Calluses from playing Violin and Cello? All gone. Chapped lips? No more.
The stuff is nothing short of miraculous. And, it's only a few dollars. Try it for yourself (:

19 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No