Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Blush - Mellow Wine 833D

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Love Love Love this blush! I have used Nars Orgasm forever and after using it on a model for a photoshoot I saw how shimmery it looked on the skin. I set out to find an inexpensive matte alternative. I have definitely found it with this blush. It photographs beautifully! I have used it in my own modeling photoshoots and on other models when working as an MUA. It stays put and doesn't fade either. The coral color looks beautiful on every skin tone is a great matte alternative to Nars Orgasm! Hasn't broken me out either so that's a huge plus since I have very acne prone skin! Would recommend to anyone and will definitely be purchasing again!!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this blush. It is such a beautiful color that gives a really nice flushed look and doesn't have any sparkle (major plus). Good color payoff. I have yet to find a blush (cheap or expensive) that lasts a long time on my skin, so I won't comment on it's lasting power. The packaging is cheap feeling, but it's a fine tradeoff for the quality of product that you get.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Lovely light neutral blush that looks good with whatever look you want to put together. Very pigmented, so it shows up on my caramel skin. I love to use this blush when I go bold on the eyes or lips, or when I am doing a barely-there look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I feel like this color works great on ANY skin tone. It's the most beautiful looking plummy, pinky, berry color on my cheeks and it gives me this really natural looking flush. It's my go to color and it works year round. Tip: if you place it over NYX cream blush/stick blush in Tea Rose 05, it lasts ALL DAY, and looks great! They are like the same exact shade. Overall, it's a wonderful product for such a low price, it's even better than some of my pricier blushes.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This color is a gorgeous natural pink on my cheeks!!! I love my tarte's expose as a neutral blush, but that one is more of a natural rosey brown/pink color. This blush is cheap and pigmentation is awesome for the price. However, I Frickin hate the packaging. It's hard to open the lid without chipping my nails, so I use a nail file to pry it open when I can't do it with my hands. Def would repurchase when I'm out.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This blush is a highly pigmented matte blush that gives a very natural look after applied with a light hand and blended well. I definitely would be purchasing this again if I ever run out, but with the amount of blush I have, this will be years down the road.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

DUPE ALERT: This is a dupe for MAC Desert Rose. Its a muted matte dusty rose when applied with a light hand matches the MAC one exactly.For reference, I'm MAC NC25. Be careful this is pigmented though, so start light and build up. I'll repurchase if I ever run outtt!

Wow, I really love this. It's my current favorite blush. The pigmentation is incredible, the color is perfect, it's not too shimmery and it is not chalky, a little goes a long way, and it has good staying power. I have nothing bad to say about this except the brush included with it is terrible. :P

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

GORGEOUS. thats all i can say about this product, it looks beautiful on my NC25-NC30 skintone. there beautifully pigmented and a light hand should be used with these. i love the texture of these and they really do stay on allll day. these retail for $2.99 and are SO worth it for the price !

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Wow, wow, I love this blush. It is GORGEOUS on my fair skin, with a bright pink lip. It's a pinky-mauve color that goes on amazingly pigmented. It's a little scary how pigmented this blush is--and how cheap! I was thisclose to buying a NARS blush, but now I will not be---this is too great of a buy to "buy into" spending $28 on blush. This was only $3 at Walgreen's! Plus, it's not very shimmery, which is great. I hate looking like a glitter bomb with blush.