November 28, 2014 | 1803 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush - Mellow Wine 833D

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovely light neutral blush that looks good with whatever look you want to put together. Very pigmented, so it shows up on my caramel skin. I love to use this blush when I go bold on the eyes or lips, or when I am doing a barely-there look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Agentdouble0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I feel like this color works great on ANY skin tone. It's the most beautiful looking plummy, pinky, berry color on my cheeks and it gives me this really natural looking flush. It's my go to color and it works year round. Tip: if you place it over NYX cream blush/stick blush in Tea Rose 05, it lasts ALL DAY, and looks great! They are like the same exact shade. Overall, it's a wonderful product for such a low price, it's even better than some of my pricier blushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is a gorgeous natural pink on my cheeks!!! I love my tarte's expose as a neutral blush, but that one is more of a natural rosey brown/pink color. This blush is cheap and pigmentation is awesome for the price. However, I Frickin hate the packaging. It's hard to open the lid without chipping my nails, so I use a nail file to pry it open when I can't do it with my hands. Def would repurchase when I'm out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Oilyacneproneskin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is a highly pigmented matte blush that gives a very natural look after applied with a light hand and blended well. I definitely would be purchasing this again if I ever run out, but with the amount of blush I have, this will be years down the road.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

DUPE ALERT: This is a dupe for MAC Desert Rose. Its a muted matte dusty rose when applied with a light hand matches the MAC one exactly.For reference, I'm MAC NC25. Be careful this is pigmented though, so start light and build up. I'll repurchase if I ever run outtt!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by summerlover77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, I really love this. It's my current favorite blush. The pigmentation is incredible, the color is perfect, it's not too shimmery and it is not chalky, a little goes a long way, and it has good staying power. I have nothing bad to say about this except the brush included with it is terrible. :P

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by yeseniax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

GORGEOUS. thats all i can say about this product, it looks beautiful on my NC25-NC30 skintone. there beautifully pigmented and a light hand should be used with these. i love the texture of these and they really do stay on allll day. these retail for $2.99 and are SO worth it for the price !

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by thebeesknees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, wow, I love this blush. It is GORGEOUS on my fair skin, with a bright pink lip. It's a pinky-mauve color that goes on amazingly pigmented. It's a little scary how pigmented this blush is--and how cheap! I was thisclose to buying a NARS blush, but now I will not be---this is too great of a buy to "buy into" spending $28 on blush. This was only $3 at Walgreen's! Plus, it's not very shimmery, which is great. I hate looking like a glitter bomb with blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Mooo87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have repurchased this blush once, and that's saying something for me because I love to try new products.

This blush is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. I love the subdued berry color that's still bright enough to bring warmth to my cheeks without making it obvious that I'm wearing blush. I have fair skin with golden undertones and this really compliments my skin tone. I actually can't imagine this blush not looking great on anyone.

For around $3-$4 dollars this blush is a steal.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Oh how I love this color and wanted it to look good on me!!! It's so buttery, soft, and a beautiful mauve-red color. It's so incredibly pigmented and blends really well for being a $4 blush which is fantastic.
The problem is, naturally my skin is very red-prone and so this blush really brought out that flush in my skin, in an unflattering way. When I work so hard using concealer and nice foundations to hide that red, I don't want a blush that piles on a doll-like red glow.
I've come to realize that I can only work with nude, peach, and light brown pigments for my face and cheeks.
If you are not red prone, however, I definitely recommend purchasing this blush!