Philosophy Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

4.3

Water (Aqua), TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, TEA-PEG-3 Cocamide Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, PEG-150 Distearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 2/17/2010 7:29:00 PM

I have always been tempted to try Philosophy's products because I love their cute packaging with unique sayings/recipes. Finally, my close friend got me Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1 for Christmas. It smells absolutely delicious, lathers up easily, and leaves me feeling clean, which is very important to me when it comes to shower gels. As a shampoo though, it can be drying. The sweet, mouthwatering scent can linger in my hair for quite a while yet not so much on my skin. Although this can be a little pricey, it will not affect my love for this great product <3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I don't reach for this 3-in-1 as much as I should! It smells just like a cinnamon bun- butter, vanilla, cinnamon. Very Nice!! It lathers up nicely, but I don't think the scent lingers as much as it should. I would definately repurchase!

on 1/24/2010 7:20:00 AM

i use this only as body soap...doesn't work well w/ my hair. love the smell, makes me crave for some buns.

on 12/9/2009 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is probably one of my favorite smelling food scents of all time! It has strong notes of cinnamon and vanilla and smells pleasant in the shower and when settled into the skin. It reminds me of bath and bodyworks' holiday 3 and 1 in spiced gingersnap but only more sweet and less chemically. My only issue is that the scent does not last long even when coupled with the coordinating lotion. I also think it is a bit pricey seeing as how bnbw's 3&1 is around the same size and is like 7$ cheaper. But overall a good buy! It's worth a try, even my bf loves it!

on 12/7/2009 3:58:00 AM

Note: These aren't meant to scent your skin, but just an experience in the shower, and as much as I've used them, I've grown to love them. Since they're an experience, you want to treat them as such and only use them sparingly. This scent has to be my favorite out of all of the one's I've tried, and trust me I've tried a bunch of them. It smells almost exactly like a cinnamon roll. They aren't really moisturizing which gets on my nerves since my skin is susceptible to itching in the winter time. I love these if used once in awhile, like 1-2 times a week...and like I've said if you treat them as an experience, you will really want to ONLY use them once in awhile, which brings up another reason...cost. They aren't so costly if used once in awhile. So, yes...I'd repurchase these, and continue to do so...philosophy is great!

on 10/31/2009 12:12:00 PM

The smell is absolutely wonderful! my skin is senstive to things with fragrance but this didn't not bother it at all! Left me feeling clean, but not particularly moisturized, but that is what the lotion is for lol. If you get the holiday hostess set it will come with both the lotion and the gel and they both have pump tops which makes them easy breezy to use. Would most definately buy again and probably will :-)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Let me just say ahead of time that I put a 3 for price only cuz I dont know how much it was; it was a gift. I LOVE the smell...it is orgasmic!! The packaging is super cute and I like how it comes with a recipe, which I must try sometime soon. The only thing I`d change is that I`d make it more moisturizing; it tends to dry out really fast.

on 10/15/2009 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Too thick, almost like you're trying to squeeze really frosting out of that small opening :(

It really does smell great, I just wish the scent lingered more. Once you're out of the shower, it's gone.

on 9/18/2009 3:35:00 PM

I love the smell of this in the shower, but it is too weak. The scent totally disappears out of the shower. It makes my skin feel okay but nothing special.

on 8/24/2009 3:50:00 PM

I love how this smells! This is by far my favorite scent of all the philosophy products. It is good as a shampoo and body wash, but once you are dried off there is no scent remaining. It would be great if it left a hint of it on your skin afterwards. Then this product would get 5 stars.