April 16, 2014 | 1513 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by babeegap

I love this brush. It's small enough that you don't apply mascara at other parts of your face, which is an annoyance of mine with other mascara brushes because they're so thick.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara to reach every lash. but it smudges like crazy! I have the waterproof one and test drove it while at work for 8 hours and by lunch time, I had a stripe of black... not acceptable for a waterproof mascara!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was looking into buying the Clinique Bottom Lash mascara and one of the reviews mentioned this as a d/s alternative. I picked it up just for bottom lashes and it works great! The formula stays clean, doesn't smudge or flake. It isn't a very dark or an amazing mascara, but with the tiny, skinny brush, it is perfect for applying to your bottom lashes to make them stand out without making a mess. It's also cheaper and more quantity than the Clinique Bottom Lash. Definitely give this a shot if you need something for the little lashes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

A rediscovered mascara for me - I forgot how effective it is when you want to get to the roots of your lashes and great for the lower lashes. I use it for both the upper and lower but then usually top off the upper lashes with some other, more volumizing, mascara ( Armani Eyes to Kill right now). I have of late bought several Maybellline products I like. This is just a good mascara with a skinny effective wand.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by ohglorie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite mascara I have ever used. Most people use this as a bottom lash mascara, but I use it on my top lashes, too. I don't love the look of dark, extremely voluminous lashes on me because I have black glasses so the combination looks too overpowering. But I this mascara makes my lashes very long without being ridiculously dark. Obviously, if you don't have the same issue with wanting it to not be too noticeable, you would probably not like this mascara, or you would use it for your bottom lashes, but this is PERFECT for me. I have already repurchased it, and for only about $5, I will definitely continue to do so. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Use on my bottom lashes. Does the job with the little brush.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been wanting to try this mascara for quite some time as I love the concept of using a smaller brush to apply mascara to my sparse and short bottom lashes. Well it did a decent job during application of reaching all the lashes by providing coverage, length and definition, but that's about it. In terms of wear it completely failed for me as it smudged and flaked like crazy. I gave this mascara a few chances, but always ended up with the same bad results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by juicy70

I tried this mascara after seeing that is was a 'Paula's pick' on beautypedia. I was surprised by how small the brush was. It does take some work to get to all the tiny lashes and 2-3 coats but the result was just as good as the one I get from Full and Soft my HG. It can't be beat for lower lashes. I think i will buy this on a regular basis along with my Full and Soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by AnnetteWright

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have very short thin eye lashes and this product works better for me than others I have tried. My favorite before this one was the standard Great Lash in the pink/green container. I really like the small brush. I am on my 3rd or 4th tube, one tube was somewhat dried out, and if that happens again I'll just make sure to return it (I was too lazy.)

I'm done trying to get the thickest longest lashes, mine just won't do that...so I'll just do the best with what I have.

I do have to wipe the brush off after about a week as it becomes a bit thicker. It lasts well enough too.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2011 3:23:00 AM More reviews by efontenot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara isn't bad if you're only going to be wearing it for an hour or two. After that it gave me raccoon eyes. I tried it several times on different days to give it a fair shot, but every time it did this. Please note that none of those times involved rain, epic heat, or sweat. And I don't typically experience raccoon eye from mascara. It DID seem to catch my lashes nicely, so maybe the waterproof version would work for some of you. Oddly enough, I'm going to give it a C. It's still going back to CVS, though.