October 1, 2014 | 1801 users online

Blush - NARS - Cream Blush in Lokoum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2006 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Kandinsky

A fantastic red with slight gold shimmer. Not too orange, too blue, or too brown, but a deep red that can be blended for a nice flush or built up for a more dramatic look. Has great staying power, blends really well, doesn't feel heavy on the skin. May seem expensive at first but Nars blushes are so pigmented that you don't need a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2006 7:26:00 PM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't wear cream blush because I have oily skin, but I do use Lokoum cream blush on my lips as a sheer lipcolor. It goes on my lips as a sheer, soft cream and then almost instantly changes into an ultra-soft powdery-feel. I top it with a bit of lipgloss (Smith's Rosebud Salve) and Lokoum instantly becomes a gorgeous, moist, shiny lipcolor! It creates a sheer, shimmery, rosy, Your-Lips-But-Better color that compliments my light PPP skin very nicely! I only use a little bit on my finger to apply, so this compact should last a really long time, but if I ever use it all up I will definitely repurchase. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2006 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Kate_NS

A lovely-textured cream to powder blush in an intense coral infused with gold (in the pan), turns a lovely rosy flush on cheeks. This blush is infused with visibly evident gold shimmer, and less obvious (in pan) silver shimmer particles as well. So loved the colour, but I found that after application, the silver shimmer/glitter particles were much too evident on my skin for my liking. A little goes a very long way - just a touch will colour both cheeks - and it blends beautifully! I continue my search for the perfect, glowy, non-glittery coral cream blush...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2006 2:13:00 PM More reviews by boat412

A lovely peachy pink that brightens my complexion. Non-greasy, sheer and super natural. It makes my skin look smooth too. Great packaging design. I love NARS cream blushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2006 2:33:00 PM More reviews by pillowbear

I've been using this for about a month. After the first use (even after testing it @ Sephora!!) I can't hardly wait to give my review! But I thought, it would be better if I wait for about a month for a more accurate review. First of all, I have extremely oily & acne prone skin & I've always stay away from cream blush since they're too oily and broke my skin out. Not this one. Whoever invented cream to powder is a genius!! This cream doesn't feel sticky or creamy or oily at all! Once you apply on your skin, it would feel as if you've applied a powder blush, with the finish look of a cream blush!! I just love this color, Lokoum - it turns out to be a soft peachy color on my skin. I'm an AAB with medium olive skin tone & this color suits me great! It has a gold glitter to it but not over powering at all and these glitters tend to fade away on me after a while anyway.(I'm in my 30s so I'm avoiding anything that has teeny glittery). Staying power is great! Stays all day without reapplication! One tiny drawback is I have to apply this with a sponge (and you know how much products actually stays in the sponge!!). I found out applying this with sponge somehow makes it last longer than if I apply this with fingers. Pigment wise is very nice and very buildable. Just adore the case - very sleek & modern look with a built-in mirror, too! Another great product from NARS!!! :) (FYI I'm not a hardcore fan of NARS but so far I think their lips products and this blush is marvelous!! Worth every penny!!) I might purchase Turkish Red & Cactus Flower next. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2005 6:14:00 AM More reviews by fag_hag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved Turkish Red. I love this even better. As usual, great non-oily texture. Buildable. And looks like the color comes from within. Great on the lips, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2005 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Fabfame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just love the colour!! I have NW45 oily skin that is prone to breakouts but this has not irritated my skin in anyway and the colour stays put. I am new to NARS but my collection is quickly growing!! I have dark skin so colours like this, Crazed, Taos, Exhibit A and Cassandra all work very well.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2005 9:29:00 AM More reviews by pikescat

Ohhh, how I love this blush. I finally got to swap for it after everybody (even the NARS site) was sold out. NARS blushes are wonderful on my slightly oily skin; most other cream blushes make me break out all over my cheeks (esp. Stila rouge pots and CCs). But not NARS--they go on smoothly, look beautiful, and lst almost all day on me. Lokoum is a pretty neutral rose on me with a slight hint of bronzey shimmer. Very natural. I love these blushes and hope I never run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2005 8:10:00 PM More reviews by jcall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful! That's all I'll say (no need to describe it again).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2005 6:41:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lokoum is a pretty deep rose shade in the compact that goes on more sheerly than it looks, although it is nicely pigmented. It has the faintest hint of a sparkle to it, but you almost can't notice it when you have it on. it is a *tad* on the dry side, but other than that - it is easy to blend. It gives just the right amount of color to my face when I am pale, and when I have a bit of a tan from the summer sun.

Big rave from me!