September 22, 2014 | 2022 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - #521 - Fuschia w/ Blue Pearl

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2009 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Rcasey1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very fair (the fairest shade in all foundations) with brown eyes and black hair. I really wanted to try a bright, saturated pink/fuschia because vivid colors tend to look really nice against my fair skin. I wore this lipstick with Rimmel's Tiramisu liner (applied very lightly), and I think, if I hadn't eaten, it would have lasted hours and hours. It didn't bleed at all (not sure if it would without liner). After I had rubbed it off with a napkin and eaten, however, I put a nearly-clear gloss without reapplying the lipstick and, since the lipstick had apparently left a stain on my lips, it looked like I had applied a very pretty medium-toned rosy pink gloss. Love this lipstick!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaElizabeth

Ew. horrible product

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by georginapeach

This is my new favorite cheap thrill. I just discovered it last week and been extremely pleased. I normally go for dramatic eyes and natural lips, but I've been experimenting with lipsticks. I especially like the cheap ones because I don't feel bad if I lose them. This color works amazingly well with my cool tones. It is bright, but not overpowering. It brightens up my entire face when I wear it. I really really love this. And at just a dollar, I really can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by almost40

My goodness I love this,the colour is bright and lasts for ages on me.I love WnW and will now try some other colours,the brighter the better :o)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by SayidtheAnkleAssassin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Have you ever gotten into a conversation with a woman (or man) and had trouble concentrating on what they were saying because you were so mesmerized by their lipcolor? In a good way, I mean. I think this color could have that effect on people. It's so so pretty and unexpected!! Don't be scared to give this a whirl!
I love to wear red and bright pink lipsticks. They are much more flattering on me than nudes and pale shades (although I seem to keep trying to find palies that work on me), and this is a fabulous addition to my collection. It really wakes up my face and puts me a great, sunny mood. It goes nicely with Ana Sui lipliner 300 - a vibrant rose. It goes on smoothly and feels comfy on the lips.
I'm somewhere around NC15/N4, JI Bisque or Ivory, and RCMA KO-1 is a tad dark and yellow on me, if that helps. I have medium brown hair and green-gray eyes, with stupid pigmented lips. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Kasmira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My current favorite lipstick. I LOVE the color. It's great for those with fair skin and blue/green/gray eyes.

I always wear a balm with my lipsticks, so I can't comment on any drying effects. As another reviewer mentioned, it wears off evenly, not in patches.

This one is always in my purse.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Isolinde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Perfect for a 1980s halloween costume, or if you're comfortable with your lips being visible from space.

It doesn't dry my lips, the color doesn't bleed, and it lasts for quite a while without reapplication. (not through eating or drinking, but what do you expect for seventy cents?) If this color is what you're looking for in a lipstick, you can't beat the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by sophrn

I have one word for this lipstick - clownish. I would give it a zero if I could.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Pipi_hb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product contains some ingredients of concern

Butylated Hydroxytoluene

* This ingredient has been found to irritate the skin or other sense organs.
* This ingredient is a susptected neurotoxin.

Carmine

* This ingredient may cause asthma, according to the U.K. Health and Safety Executive.

FD&C Yellow No. 5

* This ingredient is a susptected neurotoxin.

Lanolin

Propyl Paraben

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by mangobobala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok, so I got suckered into buying this because of all the great reviews here and for 99cents why not? I think it is such a gorgeous color hot purplely pink with blueish glow. I think I may have been a little heavy handed because hello it was really pink! So I took off one point cause I went over to my bf and he was about to kiss me and then jumped and was like, omg your lips are really red. So in general most men I think are not gonna like it. But that said, I still think it is a really pretty lipstick that you could wear once in a while, but I'm not buying it again because I will never finish it. This is one that will be great to add to your collection just in case you wanna do a new look.