October 26, 2014 | 998 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance Body Lotion

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2009 9:24:00 PM More reviews by cherri82crystal

worst smell ever. for me, i cant stand this smell. too strong and makes my nose feel sensitive..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Nice lotion and the scent lasts!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 6:59:00 PM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think with the Amber you love it or hate. I bought this for a gift for a friend and I think she will enjoy this. She is really into floral scents and richer deeper notes, than I am into. I do enjoy smelling them but I don't prefer to wear them, I'm a nut about how I smell and If I'm not 100% confident in a scent it will/can ruin my whole day.... This is lovely and very romantic...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2008 11:45:00 PM More reviews by xsamilee

this stuff is awesome. i got this as a gift, and since i have a lot of body creams, i decided to finish using them one at a time ... i don't particularly enjoy the scent, but my skin was SOOOO soft after using it. it absorbs so well and is non-greasy. would definitely purchase again if the love spell one (for some odd reason) doesn't work the same

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2008 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is a nice musky scent from Victoria's Secret. The scent is pleasant, but I'm not sure if I would purchase it again since I'm not overly thrilled by it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2008 7:24:00 AM More reviews by missspiggie

Yuck. Can't stand this smell. Got it as a gift with other sample sized lotions, this is by far the worst out of the pack. I can't even describe the smell. Maybe "old lady" does it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 3:51:00 PM More reviews by jodee4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

Mmmmm, smells divine. Nice texture, received as a gift so I don't know price =)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2008 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Rowdysmomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I live in British Columbia and it wasn't until last year that my local La Senza started carrying a limited number of products from the VS line. Intrigued by the scent of Amber Romance I purchased the EDT as well as the lotion. The lotion has a really nice light texture and is actually quite moisturizing without being greasy. Now come the complaints. First off, is it really necessary for the lotion to be bright canary yellow? It looks and smells like the banana flavoured liquid antibiotics I used to take for strept throat as a kid. I don't know if it's the chemical that colours it or what it is, but it keeps that antibiotic smell which is too bad because the Amber Romance drydown is pretty wonderfull in the EDT. The scent itself starts out VERY strong and cherry (dr pepperish) but drys down to a nice rich amber scent. Reminds me of old people for some reason, but I like it. It's more of a comfort scent than a sexy scent. I haven't tried to body butter, but I would not recommend layering the EDT over the lotion because the lotion smell is overpowering. Would purchase VS lotions again just not this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2008 1:28:00 PM More reviews by jenaht

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the Amber Romance scent - it's my favorite. I've also reviewed the Body Butter [my absolute FAVORITE] and Body Wash. I don't use this lotion every day - just when I'm in the mood. I do always keep one on hand even though my preference is for the butter.

The lotion is light and silky and absorbs into the skin well. I don't feel it softens as well as the butter - but it's a lotion. It has a different purpose. But this is a nice lotion whose scent sticks around a while as well. The entire line rocks.

NOTE: I have had it lightly stain my bra when putting on - but it does wash out. Must be the dye color they use in the lotion.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2008 7:03:00 AM More reviews by lanuzzo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Recieved this a part of a gift set of body lotions from the secret garden collection, and tried it for the first time. I felt like my skin reeked all day long. The scent on this was overwhelming. The next morning I almost liked the lingering scent, but can't deal with initial smell. I would not buy againk, I probably will not use it again