MAC Frost - Phloof! (Hollidazzle)

4.6

on 5/15/2011 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Who knows how many of these I have been through. I have explored other highlight colors but I always come back to this. It catches light so beautifully. I use it right under the brow and in the inner corners.

on 5/9/2011 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Perfect, perfect, perfect highlighter. Not only for brow bone but for cheekbones, cupids bow, etc.

I always have this in stock, love it!

on 4/25/2011 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love Phloof! as a highlighter for under the brow bone. I wear it nearly every day as I find it's a very versatile colour that goes with everything. It's also the only pale eyeshadow colour that shows up well on my NC15 skin and I will repurchase once I run out.

on 4/20/2011 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I looove Phloof as a shimmery browbone highlighter. it also works great in neutral looks if you want a bit of frosty sparkle. a beautiful white-champagne color! pigmentation is strong and texture is buttery, easy to apply and blend. i've already hit the pan and i will definitely purchase it again as it's one of my 2 go-to highlighters.

on 4/19/2011 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hey ladies! Dan here. Wonderful highlight color! I used to use Shroom for most clients and once I picked up Phloof!, I haven't put it down. I see a lot of ladies using this as a inner corner color, but one of my favorite uses, is to dab some right above the upper lip. Try it and let me know what you think! Have fun :)

on 3/29/2011 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Terrific highlight on my NC20-25 skin. Plenty of pigmentation and just the right amount of shimmer to highlight the brow bone and tear ducts.

on 3/25/2011 8:30:00 PM

My everyday color! I wear it religiously! Loveeeeee it!

on 3/23/2011 10:50:00 AM

i love this eye shadow, the texture is perfect!! sometimes when i don't have makeup i like to sweep this all over my lid and its sooo pretty and has a little bit of shimmer which is just what i like :)

on 2/15/2011 6:16:00 PM

While swatching colors at a mac store I came across this one. It is a beautiful, light, frosty highlight. I use it under my brows when I want a more shimmery look and it is also an excellent inner corner highlight. Texture is wonderful.

on 1/7/2011 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Oh how I love this color!! I had Dazzlelight, but I'm so pale that it didn't work very well as a highlight or really show up on me at all. Phloof works so much better. It is very white looking but not actually stark white. It's basically white but not flat so it has some dimension to it. It's not that shimmery on me. I use this as a highlight and a lid color. I can see how it would be too much for medium/darker skin, but for fair people I think it's a must. When I use it up, and I will, I'll get another. It's probably my first/only HG eyeshadow I've found. If I could only have one eyeshadow, this would be it.