September 22, 2014 | 1940 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Phloof! (Hollidazzle)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by beks06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect, perfect, perfect highlighter. Not only for brow bone but for cheekbones, cupids bow, etc.

I always have this in stock, love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by beesknees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love Phloof! as a highlighter for under the brow bone. I wear it nearly every day as I find it's a very versatile colour that goes with everything. It's also the only pale eyeshadow colour that shows up well on my NC15 skin and I will repurchase once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Marcela213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I looove Phloof as a shimmery browbone highlighter. it also works great in neutral looks if you want a bit of frosty sparkle. a beautiful white-champagne color! pigmentation is strong and texture is buttery, easy to apply and blend. i've already hit the pan and i will definitely purchase it again as it's one of my 2 go-to highlighters.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by DannyMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hey ladies! Dan here. Wonderful highlight color! I used to use Shroom for most clients and once I picked up Phloof!, I haven't put it down. I see a lot of ladies using this as a inner corner color, but one of my favorite uses, is to dab some right above the upper lip. Try it and let me know what you think! Have fun :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Terrific highlight on my NC20-25 skin. Plenty of pigmentation and just the right amount of shimmer to highlight the brow bone and tear ducts.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by merekat703

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My everyday color! I wear it religiously! Loveeeeee it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by alexx2199

i love this eye shadow, the texture is perfect!! sometimes when i don't have makeup i like to sweep this all over my lid and its sooo pretty and has a little bit of shimmer which is just what i like :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Calusa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

While swatching colors at a mac store I came across this one. It is a beautiful, light, frosty highlight. I use it under my brows when I want a more shimmery look and it is also an excellent inner corner highlight. Texture is wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh how I love this color!! I had Dazzlelight, but I'm so pale that it didn't work very well as a highlight or really show up on me at all. Phloof works so much better. It is very white looking but not actually stark white. It's basically white but not flat so it has some dimension to it. It's not that shimmery on me. I use this as a highlight and a lid color. I can see how it would be too much for medium/darker skin, but for fair people I think it's a must. When I use it up, and I will, I'll get another. It's probably my first/only HG eyeshadow I've found. If I could only have one eyeshadow, this would be it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by iidunno

i love this eyeshadow to highlight the inner corners of my eyes. it really does brighten the whole look up. sometimes i use this for my brows too. i love this and use this every time i have eyeshadows on :) this also works good as an all over lid colour, i tend to use this with all that glitters or modelette which is a l/e eye shadow.