MAC Frost - Phloof! (Hollidazzle)

4.6

ABSOLUTELY beautiful eyeshadow! Especially nice highlight for fair skin tones. Must have MAC shadow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Who knows how many of these I have been through. I have explored other highlight colors but I always come back to this. It catches light so beautifully. I use it right under the brow and in the inner corners.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Perfect, perfect, perfect highlighter. Not only for brow bone but for cheekbones, cupids bow, etc.

I always have this in stock, love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love Phloof! as a highlighter for under the brow bone. I wear it nearly every day as I find it's a very versatile colour that goes with everything. It's also the only pale eyeshadow colour that shows up well on my NC15 skin and I will repurchase once I run out.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I looove Phloof as a shimmery browbone highlighter. it also works great in neutral looks if you want a bit of frosty sparkle. a beautiful white-champagne color! pigmentation is strong and texture is buttery, easy to apply and blend. i've already hit the pan and i will definitely purchase it again as it's one of my 2 go-to highlighters.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hey ladies! Dan here. Wonderful highlight color! I used to use Shroom for most clients and once I picked up Phloof!, I haven't put it down. I see a lot of ladies using this as a inner corner color, but one of my favorite uses, is to dab some right above the upper lip. Try it and let me know what you think! Have fun :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Terrific highlight on my NC20-25 skin. Plenty of pigmentation and just the right amount of shimmer to highlight the brow bone and tear ducts.

My everyday color! I wear it religiously! Loveeeeee it!

i love this eye shadow, the texture is perfect!! sometimes when i don't have makeup i like to sweep this all over my lid and its sooo pretty and has a little bit of shimmer which is just what i like :)

While swatching colors at a mac store I came across this one. It is a beautiful, light, frosty highlight. I use it under my brows when I want a more shimmery look and it is also an excellent inner corner highlight. Texture is wonderful.

Top Rated MAC Products