September 18, 2014 | 1406 users online

Gels/Soaps - Johnson & Johnson - Bedtime Bath

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2004 11:56:00 AM More reviews by rockmom66

Really like this product. Used it when my son was a baby. Smells great.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2004 2:27:00 AM More reviews by sheriot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love love love! this stuff makes me VERY VERY sleepy, so i don't plan on using it when i can't sleep. great after a day of stress and for sore muscles. i'm disappointed that it's not purple, but i can live with it. i use a 1/5 of the 9oz bottle every time i take a bath. i will definately repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2004 7:50:00 PM More reviews by jakobhaydensmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product for babies before bedtime. I have 2 boys one is 4 and the other is 1 and it works on them to calm them down. I believe it has lavender in it. Smells great too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2004 10:08:00 AM More reviews by scraps

Funny story: My husband and I wanted to take a romantic soak in our whirlpool tub one night...I realized that I didn't have any bubble bath at home so I ran to my local supermarket, couldn't find any grown up bath stuff so I turned to this in the hurry I was in... came home and my husband was like " only use a small amount..well I took the bottle from him and proceeded to use almost half of it....when we were done , we had suds EVERYWHERE....anyway, after soaking there for a while I realized that my skin was like SILK!!! The scent was heavenly and I was like " And they just make this for babies.. well needless to say, this immediately went into my shower and now I use this almost on a daily basis....the scent is wonderful and the softening effects it left on my skin was great!!! I didn't think there would be that many suds because it was for kids....Surprise, Surprise!!! Try it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2004 2:24:00 PM More reviews by iveleen

I don't like the synthetic scent and strange gooey texture. Can't imagine using it on my baby. I like the lotion though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2004 6:30:00 AM More reviews by dallas_kristi

This is nice, I use it in the shower as a shower gel. Have not tried it in a bath. It is nice. It smells divine. Not very sudsy, but it makes my skin soft. Cheap!
I bought it b/c I heard it smelled great. Overall, if I had to choose between this and J&J Head to Toe, I would pick Head To Toe b/ it does more and it multi tasks. But if you have room for this too, then buy it! Even just for the smell alone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2004 3:08:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smells good, like cheap musk to me, which is not a bad thing. My BF likes this along with the lavender baby oil and Prince Matchabelli Fresh White Musk. Gets me clean and does not dry out my skin. I really like luxury products, but sometimes you just have to relax with a nice cheap bath product that happens to smell good! I took off one lippie for the cap, which broke off soon after purchase. Still, I would happily buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2004 7:16:00 PM More reviews by C8LIN

The scent is purely...magical! That's truly the only word that comes to mind. I use it as a shower gel as well as bubble bath, and it works great to shave with too! I only bought the 9 fl oz, b/c I was skeptical at using a baby product, but then I saw the great reviews and had to see for myself. Needless to say I got it, just used it about half an hour ago, and am totally in love! Since the amazing smell doesn't last in shower gel form, I'm gonna go get the matching lotion, too!!!!! :]

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2004 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Laura78

I love this bubble bath! It smells wonderful and doesn't dry out my skin. I've had a lot of problems with irritating bubble baths, but no problems with this one. It is inexpensive and foams up nicely. There is no better way to unwind at night than to soak in a warm, lavender scented tub!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2004 12:03:00 AM More reviews by ClaireLily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic shower gel! The scent is heavenly- soft lavender is what I smell, with maybe some vanilla and a hint of something really soothing.
When I use this before bed, along with the lotion, I really do fall asleep more easily.
A staple for me- great scent, cleansing abilities, price. What more could I ask for?