Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad - Not Just Nudes

3.9

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Talc, Tribehenin, Magnesium Carbonate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Polycyclopentadiene, Silica Silylate, Isododecane, Nylon 12, Pentahyrdosqualene, Sorbitan Trioleate, Silica, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax) (Candelilla Wax), Phenyltrimethicone, Polyethylene, BHT, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 7/19/2011 1:51:00 AM

I did not know what bad creasing looked like until I used this quad. The only colors I like are the beige and dark brown shimmery ones. I see absolutely no need for the other two. The only thing I like about these shadows is if you use a tiny bit of them as a base, they intensify the color and shimmer of any shadow you place on top of it. I will not repurchase because I only like two of the colors and they crease too easily.

on 7/18/2011 12:20:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Overall, I love this product! The packaging is super cute and easy to travel with- considering this is the only eyeshadow palette I brought on vacation with me, it works well. The lightest color however, is a bit too shimmery for me. In normal indoor lighting, I love it, however, when I'm in the sun or under huge lights, the sparkles are too much. But otherwise, it's a nice color- just wish it had less shimmer. The taupe color is BEAUTIFUL, i love it! super pigmented and easy to blend. The matte light brown color is great for the crease, I absolutely love it. I use it very often when I don't feel like using powder shadow or if I want my shadow to stay longer. The chocolate brown is GORGEOUS, great for smokey eyes & for creating dimension. It has some shimmer but it's such a gorgeous color.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this as I am always looking to simplify my summer routine. I like keeping busy and doing alot of things in the summer, and hate to pack all my brushes with me if I need to retouch. This fit the bill perfectly. The colour range is goregous. This is perfect for the office, a night out and even the beach. I think a glitzy gold tone would have made this perfect, but that's my only (very small) gripe.
I have oily skin, so I would never put a cream eyeshadow on without primer. With UDEPP, this lasts for hours. The colours stay vibrant and there's no creasing. I find myself using this alot since I purchased it. I'm definetly going to pick up some more palettes. These are always on sale at Walmart, SDM or Target.

on 7/3/2011 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I brought this because I tend to wear alot of neutrals and sometimes they can look a bit dull. These make for a good base to make neutrals "pop" and stand out a bit more. The texture of these are very creamy and they blend quite easily on my skin. If I wear these on their own, they will crease so I make sure to wear a primer with it and apply a thin layer of the base before going over with the eye-shadow. A tiny bit goes a long way.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love the colors of this quad! The cream shadow is really easy to put in - I can just use my finger, which I love. I will definitely be buying this product again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i have 2 of these palettes. not just nudes & wild orchids. i have only used the not just nudes one so far, & i love it! i apply the shadows with my finger. these cream shadows do crease a bit (when i used a nyx shadow base under) but i haven't tried pairing them w/ UDPP yet. although these kinda fade throughout my 7-hour school days, i am still pleased with the dirtcheap price!($4.50 @ my local target.) i will probably repurchase.

on 5/25/2011 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this quad, I use all 4 colors - but mostly the first 3 for a nice, neutral look. The lightest of the four works well dabbed on the inner corners of the eyes. I apply with my finger and the creamy consistency blends perfectly :).

on 5/24/2011 6:16:00 PM

It was okay, nothing special. staying power was a little above average for drugstore. will buy again because the darkest color makes an okay liner.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This creme shadow quad is worth my six dollars. These shadows are a nice, neutral shadow and are nice as an eyeshadow base/primer. You can create many looks with this palette. This is worth the money.

I love just putting these on my lids when I'm in a rush. They don't crease on me and loom wonderful as an eyeshadow base. I have many other shades of these and I will rebuy forever!