April 19, 2014 | 1819 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad - Not Just Nudes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this as I am always looking to simplify my summer routine. I like keeping busy and doing alot of things in the summer, and hate to pack all my brushes with me if I need to retouch. This fit the bill perfectly. The colour range is goregous. This is perfect for the office, a night out and even the beach. I think a glitzy gold tone would have made this perfect, but that's my only (very small) gripe.
I have oily skin, so I would never put a cream eyeshadow on without primer. With UDEPP, this lasts for hours. The colours stay vibrant and there's no creasing. I find myself using this alot since I purchased it. I'm definetly going to pick up some more palettes. These are always on sale at Walmart, SDM or Target.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I brought this because I tend to wear alot of neutrals and sometimes they can look a bit dull. These make for a good base to make neutrals "pop" and stand out a bit more. The texture of these are very creamy and they blend quite easily on my skin. If I wear these on their own, they will crease so I make sure to wear a primer with it and apply a thin layer of the base before going over with the eye-shadow. A tiny bit goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by wonderfullyglamorous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the colors of this quad! The cream shadow is really easy to put in - I can just use my finger, which I love. I will definitely be buying this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by justemmabemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have 2 of these palettes. not just nudes & wild orchids. i have only used the not just nudes one so far, & i love it! i apply the shadows with my finger. these cream shadows do crease a bit (when i used a nyx shadow base under) but i haven't tried pairing them w/ UDPP yet. although these kinda fade throughout my 7-hour school days, i am still pleased with the dirtcheap price!($4.50 @ my local target.) i will probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 5:27:00 AM More reviews by shortea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this quad, I use all 4 colors - but mostly the first 3 for a nice, neutral look. The lightest of the four works well dabbed on the inner corners of the eyes. I apply with my finger and the creamy consistency blends perfectly :).

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by SammyWammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was okay, nothing special. staying power was a little above average for drugstore. will buy again because the darkest color makes an okay liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This creme shadow quad is worth my six dollars. These shadows are a nice, neutral shadow and are nice as an eyeshadow base/primer. You can create many looks with this palette. This is worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 4:11:00 AM More reviews by xFrenchieValentinex

I love just putting these on my lids when I'm in a rush. They don't crease on me and loom wonderful as an eyeshadow base. I have many other shades of these and I will rebuy forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by lolomarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love to use this product after I apply my Elf/UDPP Primer and after I apply my MAC Paint Pot in Painterly.
Pros: Similar colors to MAC Paint Pots, pretty and sparkly
Cons: packaging (you open it and then there is a mirror and you have to flip the whole thing over to get to the product), CREASING

This product creases REALLY BAD if you don't use a primer! It still creases a little bit when I use my UDPP and my Paint Pot. But in the end, I would still purchase it because of the fantastic price and the variety of colors! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by wawavanilla

Hate the packaging, but love the colors and how natural they pull off on my eyes. It is rather a light, daytime look that is both flattering and nude. while the color and pigment of these cream eye shadows are great, they do crease a little in the middle of the day, but it is not too much to the point that it becomes a concern.