April 20, 2014 | 1027 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by lilshaxter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin - dry and oily in some parts. I'm also slightly acne prone.
I really like this product. I use it every night. I like that it's a foaming cleanser because it's not harsh on my sensitive skin. I don't have any blemishes on my face, which may be attributed to this but moreso to the fact that I don't pop my pimples. Either way, this product helps in making sure my one or two pimples don't go haywire. As of yet, this has been the best cleanser I've found.
Also, I've used proactive before but I find that this does the same job, but at a lower cost. So if you're thinking of trying proactive, I'd suggest you try this first and then try that if the tea tree cleanser doesn't work for you.
Most people complain about the scent, but I actually don't smell it. Since I use it at night and put my moisturizer on afterwards it's not really a big deal.
I like the pump bottle because it's very economical. My one suggestion for improvement is that they should establish something like fruits and passions where you can get a knock-down price if you went in for a refill. I'm on my 3rd bottle and I usually wait for their 3 for $30 specials to purchase them because at $16 each it can be quite expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by CosmeticMadness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've been using this product for a couple of years now, and let me tell you I am completely addicted. I love the foam, leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean and it's great for combating spots!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 More reviews by buat27

this product is my life at the moment! my skin has never looked so fresh, clean, or plump ! i know some people complain about the strong scent, but i happen to love it! at first i did have a few blemishes, but thats understandable for switching to a new skin care. but a week later and i'm spotless. i pare this with the tea tree toner and dab on the tea tree oil on any spots that rarely appear. GREAT ! i hope my skin will continue letting this help it and not get too used to it !

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by blondie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I see a lot of the reviews on this product are negative, which doesn't surprise me since none of the well reviewed products here seem to work for me! Recently, I gave up on my skin. I haven't had acne this bad since I was a teenager, and I have been going insane trying to find a cleanser that will help. I bought this on a whim at an outlet store in Niagara Falls, and truly wasn't expecting anything miraculous. In less than a week, it has started clearing up and drying out my stubborn breakouts. I'm talking zits I've had for months and months that previously had no plans of leaving my face. I was worried that it would dry out my face, seeing as that's what foam cleansers tend to do to my skin, but it hasn't dried me out at all. It removes all my makeup, and visibly cleans out my pores. The only negative thing I can say is that I don't feel like this will last very long, and I highly doubt I'll find it for $13 at their regular stores. Will I repurchase? Hellllllls yeah!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2012 4:22:00 AM More reviews by wesharethenight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Claims to get rid of blemishes, but I find that this doesn't work any better than a regular cleanser would. It's pricey too, compared to other cleansers that would do the job for a lower price and that have a better smell. Tea tree oil doesn't smell that nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ever since I used this I frequently have less blemishes on my skin. It works great preventing acne and for oily skin. It's a gel based and foams a little bit with water, but if you're used to foam cleanser than it may not be for you. It will be drying if you have drier areas on the skin. The scent is ok but it's no bother.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

This is a great product. I have combination skin, which is oily in the summer, and dry in the winter. I was surprised that I can use this and it does not dry my skin out or leave it tight. I only use this facial cleanser or any facial cleanser once per day in the winter.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Luminesque

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was given this product as a gift and was so mortified by it...yuck! It is seriously drying, irritating and broke my skin out very badly. I can't imaging this is helpful for any skin type as it doesn't seam to do anything but strip the skin of nourishing oils and trust me when I say it took ages to balance my usually normal skin back to its original condition. I am all for natural products but this one is simply terrible.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by mrsaugusta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found that this facewash did not work for my oily skin as it made me "overproduce" oil shortly after using it. However the product foamed well and was a good price and may work for others. Make sure you keep it in a ziplock bag if you are travelling with it as I found that the lid had a tendancy to loosen up and leak.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 6:59:00 AM More reviews by ConfessionsOfAMakeupHolic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love the cleansing gel from the same line and i still have a bit of it. i actually went to buy another bottle of that, but they didnt currently have it.. so i bought this one :) its more gentle version of the cleansing gel and its basically a liquid what you pump on your hands and it comes out as a foam. i LOVE foaming cleansers, but im not really into foam cleansers, because they usually completly melt on my face. but this suprisingly didnt! it stayed as a foam on my face and it worked pretty much as well as the cleansing gel. i propably like the gel more, but this is also as good.. i might switch up sometimes to the foam if i get bored to the gel :) but i recommend this for sensitive, acne prone/combination/oily skin!