July 31, 2014 | 1331 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by yenniekimmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually got an allergic reaction to this product. It left my skin extremely dry and it left red bumps all over my face for a week. After using it twice I had to throw it out. I usually love tea tree face washes, this was a huge disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by bunbunrice

By far this is my faveourite cleanser so far! It makes my skin feel so much softer and refresher. Also my blemishes and acne are much smaller now! ^_^ deffently reccomend!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by Ethana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited when i got this last week. It makes my skin smooth but not longlasting but for some reason, the next week i use this i got small bumps around my face and it dried out my face like i got dry patches after i use this. so unexpected. got this because the last cleanser i use was also overdrying but bleeehh this is just the same as my last cleanser -_-

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have used this on and off since Aug 2009 and I don't even know why I kept straying from this. I have pretty oily, extremely acne-prone skin that will break out if I don't baby my skin and only use carefully chosen products. This foaming cleanser gives my skin the perfect balance of cleansing and treating the skin while not drying it out. I was previously jumping around from different cleansers because this, like any other product, started decreasing in effectiveness after using it for a while. I tried other products and my breakouts got soooo bad! I finally remembered that my skin was pretty good when I was using this so I went back to this more than a month ago and my breakouts started getting better almost instantly! I also paired this with the clearing lotion which is working great. I also have been using a personal microdermabration tool recently so can't give this all the credit but this is definitely helping! I also love how natural-based this is. UPDATE: Ok now I remember why I stopped using this product. I started using this in Apr 2012 after straying multiple times. Although I still love this as a cleanser, I run out of this ridiculously fast! It's been about 5 months since I started using this again and I've been through about 3-4 bottles of this. Absolutely ridiculous! I use this 2x a day so not anything unusual. I also noticed that when I am towards the end of this product and have about 1/5 left, I feel like all I'm getting is foam. This is my first foam cleanser so I don't know if all foam cleansers do that but it sucks! I already go through this so fast and then the last of it is basically useless. I thought about switching to the squeeze bottle version of this but that has sulfates in it, which my skin hates. Like I said, still love it but there are way too many negatives and costs too much in the long run. I am looking for alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by lilshaxter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin - dry and oily in some parts. I'm also slightly acne prone.
I really like this product. I use it every night. I like that it's a foaming cleanser because it's not harsh on my sensitive skin. I don't have any blemishes on my face, which may be attributed to this but moreso to the fact that I don't pop my pimples. Either way, this product helps in making sure my one or two pimples don't go haywire. As of yet, this has been the best cleanser I've found.
Also, I've used proactive before but I find that this does the same job, but at a lower cost. So if you're thinking of trying proactive, I'd suggest you try this first and then try that if the tea tree cleanser doesn't work for you.
Most people complain about the scent, but I actually don't smell it. Since I use it at night and put my moisturizer on afterwards it's not really a big deal.
I like the pump bottle because it's very economical. My one suggestion for improvement is that they should establish something like fruits and passions where you can get a knock-down price if you went in for a refill. I'm on my 3rd bottle and I usually wait for their 3 for $30 specials to purchase them because at $16 each it can be quite expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by CosmeticMadness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've been using this product for a couple of years now, and let me tell you I am completely addicted. I love the foam, leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean and it's great for combating spots!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 More reviews by buat27

this product is my life at the moment! my skin has never looked so fresh, clean, or plump ! i know some people complain about the strong scent, but i happen to love it! at first i did have a few blemishes, but thats understandable for switching to a new skin care. but a week later and i'm spotless. i pare this with the tea tree toner and dab on the tea tree oil on any spots that rarely appear. GREAT ! i hope my skin will continue letting this help it and not get too used to it !

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by blondie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I see a lot of the reviews on this product are negative, which doesn't surprise me since none of the well reviewed products here seem to work for me! Recently, I gave up on my skin. I haven't had acne this bad since I was a teenager, and I have been going insane trying to find a cleanser that will help. I bought this on a whim at an outlet store in Niagara Falls, and truly wasn't expecting anything miraculous. In less than a week, it has started clearing up and drying out my stubborn breakouts. I'm talking zits I've had for months and months that previously had no plans of leaving my face. I was worried that it would dry out my face, seeing as that's what foam cleansers tend to do to my skin, but it hasn't dried me out at all. It removes all my makeup, and visibly cleans out my pores. The only negative thing I can say is that I don't feel like this will last very long, and I highly doubt I'll find it for $13 at their regular stores. Will I repurchase? Hellllllls yeah!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2012 4:22:00 AM More reviews by wesharethenight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Claims to get rid of blemishes, but I find that this doesn't work any better than a regular cleanser would. It's pricey too, compared to other cleansers that would do the job for a lower price and that have a better smell. Tea tree oil doesn't smell that nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ever since I used this I frequently have less blemishes on my skin. It works great preventing acne and for oily skin. It's a gel based and foams a little bit with water, but if you're used to foam cleanser than it may not be for you. It will be drying if you have drier areas on the skin. The scent is ok but it's no bother.