Wet 'n' Wild Glassy Gloss

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/9/2008 7:13:00 PM

I worked for MAC for 4 years and I sware - this is lip glass!!!! The consistency, the formula, the feel is all identical! Sure, for folks who want the smooth - nothing feel of a more subtle lipgloss - this isn't for you (although you probably use much more nonsticky lipgloss throughout the day - and in the end you spend more money b/c you reapply those consistently to keep up the shine). With this your lips look so desirable and lucious! Even the girls with small lips can get this and your lips stand out. And for $2 - $3 at walmart or cvs - you can't beat it. It shines even if you put a little on! One tip though - to avoid the product spilling out after you've put the cap on squeeze a bit more out - just a pinch though - wipe the top of and close the cap. There's no oxygen bubble left in the tube therefore the product won't move inside and no gloss will spill out and make a sticky mess.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I decided to try this after it appeared on several lists of favorite cosmetics (supposedly Oprah loves it, too). I'm more of a lipstick or sheer-lipstick person but do occasionally wear gloss. I bought this in clear. The texture is definitely like that of MAC's Lipglass--sticky. I can't really distinguish between the two. On the other hand, it does wear incredibly well, much longer than most lip glosses. Since I always wear bright cherry-red lipcolor, I'd be more excited if this came in a sheer, sparkle-less red.

I have this lipgloss in two colors, reflection(clear color) and cayenne glaze( a sparkly red).The red doesnt impart that much color, just gives a tint of red. They both are extremely shiny on the lips so i like that about it. But the thing that i took a lippie off for is that they are really thick gloss. Even when you put hardly any on, it feels goopy, but i look past that because of the shine factor. Just dont get caught on an extremely windy day with this on! something else that is bothersome is that there is so much product in the tube that it pushes the gloss out even when you are not, and makes a mess. wouldnt repurchase becuase of the heavyness.Im sure there is a gloss that imparts this shine and is just as cheap with less goopiness.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

They weren't kindding w/ the high shine. got this in candy glaze which has the glitter. it doesn't come off as gaudy over lipstick just a lil sparkle. Love the shine and prefer it over the victoria secret gloss which also give you the shine but super sticky. Best gloss for the shine that I've found. Had gotten the neutragena b/c of the rave reviews but find this is better if you want shine.

on 3/28/2008 10:08:00 PM

I also use the N.Y.C. clear gloss and it is super sticky, but it does last awhile! I use it over my N.Y.C. lipstick with good results. Great for the money!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just got this in pouty pink for 2 bucks at Rite Aid and I'm in LOVE <3 It's really cheap and gives nice color and stay on for a long long time. Makes my lips so pretty and pink. =) This is the perfect kind of pink I was looking for so I'm pretty dam happy. haha. The packaging's really cute as well. I just wish it came with a little lip brush. Edit: I had to take one lippie off because the staying power isn't that great and it tends to look kinda gross after sitting on ur lips for a while.

on 1/29/2008 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I picked this up at my local Walgreens today since it was only 3 bucks and I'm very impressed! I love wnw products anyway and this is the same thing as Mac lipgellee but much cheaper. Of course the lipgellees are a bit more pigmented, lil sizzer is anyway, but for the price you can't lose! I want to try more colors for the one I got is pretty much sheer, poppy glaze, but the staying power is awesome. These are great and if you see them don't hesitate to give them a try!

on 1/17/2008 6:41:00 PM

Way too sticky for me, sorry. I might give it another try.. however, as it is pretty cheap, so my review might change. Stay tuned!

POSITIVES: ++Nice color
++Very shiny
++Good staying power
++Smells/tastes pretty good
++Very inexpensive
++Good choice of color

NEGATIVES: --Sticky sticky sticky!!
--Gives me a headache for some reason? ? Maybe it's me. I'll try it again sometime, just to check. continued >>

on 12/20/2007 8:47:00 AM

I'm in LOVE! This stuff is as good as MAC clear Lipglass or better because it's less sticky! HG!!!

on 12/16/2007 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is cheap and taste YUMMY. The price is nice :) You can buy evrey shade and it wouldnt even add up to MACs Gloss. And they always have a sale buy one get one 50% off :)

Popular Lip Glosses