July 26, 2014 | 1088 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Glassy Gloss

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by xjsbellamias13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this lipgloss in two colors, reflection(clear color) and cayenne glaze( a sparkly red).The red doesnt impart that much color, just gives a tint of red. They both are extremely shiny on the lips so i like that about it. But the thing that i took a lippie off for is that they are really thick gloss. Even when you put hardly any on, it feels goopy, but i look past that because of the shine factor. Just dont get caught on an extremely windy day with this on! something else that is bothersome is that there is so much product in the tube that it pushes the gloss out even when you are not, and makes a mess. wouldnt repurchase becuase of the heavyness.Im sure there is a gloss that imparts this shine and is just as cheap with less goopiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2008 3:42:00 AM More reviews by munchkinqueenye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

They weren't kindding w/ the high shine. got this in candy glaze which has the glitter. it doesn't come off as gaudy over lipstick just a lil sparkle. Love the shine and prefer it over the victoria secret gloss which also give you the shine but super sticky. Best gloss for the shine that I've found. Had gotten the neutragena b/c of the rave reviews but find this is better if you want shine.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I also use the N.Y.C. clear gloss and it is super sticky, but it does last awhile! I use it over my N.Y.C. lipstick with good results. Great for the money!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2008 5:24:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

I just got this in pouty pink for 2 bucks at Rite Aid and I'm in LOVE <3 It's really cheap and gives nice color and stay on for a long long time. Makes my lips so pretty and pink. =) This is the perfect kind of pink I was looking for so I'm pretty dam happy. haha. The packaging's really cute as well. I just wish it came with a little lip brush. Edit: I had to take one lippie off because the staying power isn't that great and it tends to look kinda gross after sitting on ur lips for a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at my local Walgreens today since it was only 3 bucks and I'm very impressed! I love wnw products anyway and this is the same thing as Mac lipgellee but much cheaper. Of course the lipgellees are a bit more pigmented, lil sizzer is anyway, but for the price you can't lose! I want to try more colors for the one I got is pretty much sheer, poppy glaze, but the staying power is awesome. These are great and if you see them don't hesitate to give them a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by starlequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Way too sticky for me, sorry. I might give it another try.. however, as it is pretty cheap, so my review might change. Stay tuned!

POSITIVES: ++Nice color
++Very shiny
++Good staying power
++Smells/tastes pretty good
++Very inexpensive
++Good choice of color

NEGATIVES: --Sticky sticky sticky!!
--Gives me a headache for some reason? ? Maybe it's me. I'll try it again sometime, just to check. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2007 8:47:00 AM More reviews by pancakegood

I'm in LOVE! This stuff is as good as MAC clear Lipglass or better because it's less sticky! HG!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2007 1:18:00 AM More reviews by thighhigh27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is cheap and taste YUMMY. The price is nice :) You can buy evrey shade and it wouldnt even add up to MACs Gloss. And they always have a sale buy one get one 50% off :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2007 11:54:00 AM More reviews by rumored

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's long-lasting, high shine and dirt cheap. I'd prefer it if they didn't add on that odd little box the tube comes in, and pigmented the glosses more, but for a clear gloss this is my pick. I think my only caveat about the actual gloss is that after you wipe if off, your lips are a bit sticky, but I think in order to get rid of that they'd have to compromise on lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2007 2:55:00 PM More reviews by muse222

I love this lip gloss. I have it in Mocha Glaze and use it on a regular basis. I put it on when I am in a hurry and it lasts a long time. I buy MAC lip gloss too, but wnw lip gloss it just as good and way more cheaper. Great product for the price and it is cruelty-free, what else can you ask for.