Aquage Healing Conditioner

4.2

water, behentrimonium methosulphate, cetearyl alchohol, cetyl alcohol, centrimonium chloride, hypnea musciformis (red algae) extract, gelidiela acerosa (algae), sargassum filipendula (brown algae) extract, sorbitol, ascophyllum (kelp) extract, irish moss (red algae) extract, neptune kelp extract, dulse (red algae) extract, wakame (Japanese kelp) extract, ppg-2 myristyl ether propionate, centrimonium bromide, pentaerythrityl tetracaprylate/tetracaprate, acetamide mea, stearyl alcohol, silk amino acids, glycerin, tetrasodium edta, dmdm hydratoin, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance

on 5/27/2005 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Allow me to begin by saying that I have horse hair. It is thick. It is coarse. It is frizzy and defiant. So this not being amazing for me could just be because of that. That being said, I don't love this stuff. For the price I expected something a little more *wow* than what was to me, an average conditioner. It wasn't horribly bad, it just wasn't a standout. It made my hair feel less tangly but not especially "healed" so I feel that a better name would be "detangling conditioner". Or something. ;) Smell was ok, the bf loved it, I was vaguely reminded of aloe and seaweed. It didn't spread well through my beast hair at all, so I ended up going through my tube in about 3 weeks. I didn't repurchase and am perfectly happy with Feria conditioner, from Sally's.

on 5/17/2005 9:36:00 PM

I use it to put moisture back into my hair after I use Aloe Rid to get chlorine out. It leaves my hair soft and relatively light after a deep condish. Recommended by my stylist and it was worth the price for my thick wavy and abused hair.

on 5/16/2005 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I ordered this from America (I live in the UK) and expected great things after reading all these reviews. But I really think it's massively overrated. It did nothing for my hair, nor my friend's hair. Just about everything else I've tried is better. Big disappointment.

on 5/6/2005 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought this based on the positive reviews. It did nothing for my dry, wavy, fine-textured hair except dry it out more. Would not buy again. Probably good for someone who needs only basic conditioning. Smells nice, sort of like the ocean.

on 4/19/2005 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love it. If you have very dry hair and are in search of hydrated, soft hair, this is it. My hair feels buttery soft and is smooth without silicones. This conditoner is definitely pure moisture. I don't think my hair has ever felt this moisturized before.

on 4/18/2005 9:54:00 PM

Definitely not my HG, but a great hydrating conditioner. From what I understand, it does not contain silicones, which is a plus for many. Pleasant smell, kind of a light floral scent, and nice package in a tube. It has a very creamy consistancy. I think I paid somewhere around 15-20.00. Anyone who has dry, color-treated hair, would benefit. If you have normal/oily or fine hair, this might be too heavy. I would repurchase.

on 4/11/2005 6:28:00 PM

Seems like I tried this ages ago. It really is a nice conditioner for my fine (color-treated at the time) hair. No strong scent and if you shop around you could probably find a deal on it.

on 3/30/2005 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Makes my hair a bit heavy if I use it every day, but otherwise, it's perfect.

on 3/25/2005 12:31:00 AM

After reading a lot of good reviews I wanted to try this. I got it at a local salon for $15. It was a good size and I got a lot of use out of it. I'm almost finished with it and I can say I probably won't buy it again. I agree with the review below that says it's "waxy/heavy". It really has a waxy feeling which I don't really like. Also I don't feel like my hair looks any better or feels any different from any other conditioners I've used. It's okay but I don't think it's that special so I probably will try something else.

on 3/14/2005 11:51:00 PM

I am on the fence on this one. It's not so bad that I will stop using it, but not so great that I will repurchase when it's gone. all in all an ok conditione,r a bit on the heavy/waxy side, I use it on occasion as a deep conditioner to add moisture to my highlighted wavy/curly hair.

Top Rated Aquage Products