November 22, 2014 | 860 users online

Conditioner - Aquage - Healing Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2005 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Marcy82

I use it to put moisture back into my hair after I use Aloe Rid to get chlorine out. It leaves my hair soft and relatively light after a deep condish. Recommended by my stylist and it was worth the price for my thick wavy and abused hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2005 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Liberella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ordered this from America (I live in the UK) and expected great things after reading all these reviews. But I really think it's massively overrated. It did nothing for my hair, nor my friend's hair. Just about everything else I've tried is better. Big disappointment.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2005 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Suil

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this based on the positive reviews. It did nothing for my dry, wavy, fine-textured hair except dry it out more. Would not buy again. Probably good for someone who needs only basic conditioning. Smells nice, sort of like the ocean.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2005 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Andrea400

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it. If you have very dry hair and are in search of hydrated, soft hair, this is it. My hair feels buttery soft and is smooth without silicones. This conditoner is definitely pure moisture. I don't think my hair has ever felt this moisturized before.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2005 9:54:00 PM More reviews by tinseltime25

Definitely not my HG, but a great hydrating conditioner. From what I understand, it does not contain silicones, which is a plus for many. Pleasant smell, kind of a light floral scent, and nice package in a tube. It has a very creamy consistancy. I think I paid somewhere around 15-20.00. Anyone who has dry, color-treated hair, would benefit. If you have normal/oily or fine hair, this might be too heavy. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2005 6:28:00 PM More reviews by rosieny

Seems like I tried this ages ago. It really is a nice conditioner for my fine (color-treated at the time) hair. No strong scent and if you shop around you could probably find a deal on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2005 7:53:00 PM More reviews by WheatBread

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Makes my hair a bit heavy if I use it every day, but otherwise, it's perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2005 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Harlequinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading a lot of good reviews I wanted to try this. I got it at a local salon for $15. It was a good size and I got a lot of use out of it. I'm almost finished with it and I can say I probably won't buy it again. I agree with the review below that says it's "waxy/heavy". It really has a waxy feeling which I don't really like. Also I don't feel like my hair looks any better or feels any different from any other conditioners I've used. It's okay but I don't think it's that special so I probably will try something else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2005 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am on the fence on this one. It's not so bad that I will stop using it, but not so great that I will repurchase when it's gone. all in all an ok conditione,r a bit on the heavy/waxy side, I use it on occasion as a deep conditioner to add moisture to my highlighted wavy/curly hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2005 5:01:00 PM More reviews by journeyisthejoy1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was sooo excited to get this after the raves. Well, the first time I used it, I noticed an instant softening of my coarse thick hair, but after a week of use, it started to weigh my hair down.