November 28, 2014 | 1946 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by emily0794

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bought this years ago and loved it. My recent purchase keeps giving me flakey panda eyes. Such a shame. Maybe they've changed the formula? I wouldn't repurchase now for that reason and also because it's hideously over priced

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by XxmzVickyxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a tester for this from my local boots and my gosh...I fell in love! I have just purchased the full size at 17.50 it's a bit pricey for what I consider high street but it's totally worth it! The brush is amazing it's fluffy and leaves no clumps, it gives great volume and length (even to my straight elephant lashes lol), definitely my HG mascara. The smell isn't to overpowering, just the typical 'mascara' smell and it's super black, definitely recommend if you're looking for an all round mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by pizzaandmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS, MY HG MASCARA! my lashes are already super long and thick but i love wearing mascara to make them pop and spread them out so they look amazing and this mascara definetly does the trick. the brush is super big but even just with one small coat of it on my lashes, they look awesome. i wear this mascara every single day and its my go to! i always get questions asking if im wearing falsies when i wear this

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by lagurly7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have always sworn by Covergirl Lash Blast Volume...but this product might have surpassed it! The brush is a little scary; I'll give you that. However, the result is amazing. I have long but few lashes, and this mascara pumped them up without getting clumpy or spidery. One coat gives great everyday lashes, but I've found that swiping on up to 5 coats gives you a false lash look...without sacrificing separation! I but mine at Ulta for $19, which is more expensive, but I love this mascara. It has definitely become my HG mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara... it makes my lashes look long and awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My lashes are somewhat long but sparse. This is the only mascara that actually makes me look like I have lashes without weighing them down. Excellent.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by MissKimKat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It seems like I am on a continuous hunt for an HG mascara. Unfortunately, this isn't it. I love the oversized brush, but application can get messy. The formula is dark and doesn't make my lashes hard or clumpy. It didn't make my lashes super long or super thick, but provided a nice balance of both. The main issue I had with it was that it smudged. Badly. And after only an hour or so of wear. I wish the formula worked better for me because I like the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by ESimone

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used this mascara since I first learned to apply makeup!
I love it because it gives my lashes tons of volume without clumping or crumbling. The formula leaves my lashes soft, while most other mascaras (with the exception of maybelline's Soft and Full) leave my lashes feeling dry and brittle.
The only reason I didn't give it a 5/5 is the fact that it's kind of pricey; at $26 a tube I can't always afford a replacement.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Jennirocketz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Packaging is a cute, simple, clean, pin up style letters mascara tube. The brush is way too big and the material feels cheap but the worst part is that it smells bad, like old mascara. Clumps up aaaa lot, tends to dry up in the tube and flakes off your lashes and on to your face and in to your eyes. The price is just ridiculous for a product this bad! Formula just sucks..

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by beautykrazy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I CANNOT understand why this has such a low rating here and that this is not the cult mascara from Benefit. This is so much better than They're Real, which I hated. I think people get put off by the large thick bristled brush but once you get used to it you get the best lashes ever. They make my lashes look like falsies - this should be called They're Real! Get it, and if you have it, perservere because its a perfect mascara for me. This why:
1) Thick, voluminous lashes
2) Separation
3) Non-drying, soft lashes
4) Length
5) Washes off SO easily, even with just face wash. Important to me, I can't stand the ten minute rubbing.
6)The big brush gets right to the root and reaches every lash
Get used to the larger brush and you will have false lash looking lashes, I promise : ) I have repurchased and will continue to do so. Price is reasonable too.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No