BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 11/14/2014 11:24:00 AM

A lot of reviewers have claimed that this mascara smudges or flakes, I'm not sure if they've fixed the formula recently or what but I haven't noticed that at all. I wear it all day long when I'm busy running around at work and it stays put all day. I love that it makes my lashes look amped up but still natural. I love the brush design, it's a huge brush so it takes a bit of skill to not get it on your eyelid but if you can handle it then it's wonderful. Love love this and am currently using like me third tube, probably one of the only mascaras that I've repurchased.

on 11/7/2014 8:09:00 AM

Did not like this at all. I've gotten 2 samples of this from sephora and it does nothing for me. I tried it a couple times and ended up go in my second sample away.

on 11/3/2014 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Smudges and runs like crazy. This mascara is another disappointing mascara from Benefit. I've never had a mascara smudge/run so badly in such a short amount of time before. I will never waste my money on this product again!!

on 9/26/2014 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This mascara is super! The small brush is meant for length, meaning you would need another mascara for thickness (assuming that's what you want, if not disregard the second mascara) it really makes your lashes longer, and since no mascara really makes lashes longer and thicker, I use Size Queen from too faced. I've found that two work the best. As the small tip equals longer, the thicker tip equals more fullness. But altogether it's an amazing product, this is my third purchase of it. As for application I usually coat twice, and I start at the base wiggling the brush upwards towards my tips and then for the second coat I only focus on the tips and a little further down the tips.

on 9/19/2014 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Nothing special. I have drugstore mascaras that can do the job 5x better. The brush is huge with this mascara. It is too wet and didn't hardly do anything for my lashes. It gave them a little bit of length, but made theem spindly and spider like. There was no volume and the pigmentation was debatable. Overall, I would not recommend this mascara. Way overpriced and doesn't preform at all.

on 9/8/2014 12:51:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this mascara! It is one of my all time favourites, and an absolute must have in my collection. The mascara really adds that extra oomph to your lashes, and on my eyes especially, it's very visible! I have very small eyes, and lighter coloured lashes, and this stuff really does the trick! I like the bristles on the brush a lot. I'm not a fan of the hard plastic combs that always seem to poke me in the eye! These are soft, and i find that it really separates and elongates each lash. I find that the formula does not flake at all, and really last all day. The mascara itself is VERY pigmented and does not have an odour like a lot of mascaras do. I definitely recommend this as a daily use mascara!

I did a short blog post on this product, that can be found here:http://jenkaboom.blogspot.ca/2013/11/review-bad-gal-lash-from-benefit.html

on 8/15/2014 12:44:00 PM

Meh. Nothing special at all so I was pretty disappointed, it's not particularly bad but compared to They're Real and other BeneFit products I wasn't impressed, it didn't add any volume and it smudged

on 8/9/2014 11:39:00 PM

This, and the other mascara, They're Real, are my two favorite mascaras at this price point. It makes my lashes and eyes look unstoppably beautiful. I love it!

on 8/1/2014 7:25:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Another disappointing product from Benefit, woo!

The wand for this brush is huge, I get this mascara all over my eyelid somehow. That's just whatever though, I can fix that. The formula is quite dry, so I really have to jab it into my eyelashes for it to show up. Ok.

The effect that this mascara gives is absolutely no volume. Just a bit of length. I don't believe mine is waterproof and it doesn't stay through the day.

Overpriced.

on 7/31/2014 5:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This mascara didn't do it for me because boy - did it smudge like CRAZY.
I received two samples, one of they're real and this, and I highly prefer they're real mascara. I do like the fluffy brush and it does give volume, but its thick and slightly drier than the they're real mascara, and at first I was impressed at the result... but GIRL. This mascara smudged so badly after about an hour of wearing it (yes, only an hour) and I had terrible panda eyes. I kept getting asked if I was tired! Only when I got home did I realise it was the mascara's fault. And I wasn't wearing any eyeliner, so this mascara is the only thing to blame! Quite disappointed but at least it was just a tester size, so I fortunately wasn't affected by the price. Will be sticking to my new full-size tube of they're real!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products