January 31, 2015 | 949 users online

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by iheartalize

Nice but I prefer the Super Skinny Daily Treatment over this :D

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Stephipoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

At first, this product was great. It smelled terrific, it made my hair soft and manageable....but it didn't last. After a few weeks of using the shampoo, conditioner and serum system, I was disgusted. I have very thick, wavy/curly, coarse hair, so I only need to wash it every other day. The day I washed my hair with these products, it felt very dry and brittle and on the second day, when I didn't wash it, it was like an oil slick. There was no in between with these products. The shampoo definitely doesn't cleanse well enough to remove all the buildup that the conditioner and serum leave behind. Save yourself some money and don't bother with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by MissMisfitMary

Works great for me. I understand how to apply and rinse conditioner lol... I guess some of these people don't get that concept. Has never dried my hair out has never made me greasy or any of that crap. But yeah smells good and this saved my hair from a creepy dryness. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2009 1:37:00 AM More reviews by TinkPink808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Did not like this at all. Made no difference in my hair. It didn't feel soft yet it didn't feel dry either. I got this as a Bday gift so I didn't waste any money. Love the serum though. :P

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2008 9:55:00 AM More reviews by rebchandler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Obtained: Bought this conditioner at Ulta this last weekend. It was in a package that came with a small bottle of Super Skinny shampoo, a small bottle of Super Skinny Treatment (conditioner), and the Super Skinny Serum. Got all three for $10.00. I will review all three products since I've only used them all in combination.

My Hair: It is has permanant color in it (dark brown). It is a little past my shoulders. Damaged, dry hair, but very oily scalp. Hair is coarse and straight, but has a tendency towards frizz.

Product: Thick white conditioner. Has a heavy feeling to it. Packaging is fine. Smells good. Feels a little greasy on hair.

Performance: On the first use...I thought I may actually like these products. No, the shampoo did not lather, but my hair did feel clean afterwards. The conditioner did leave my hair with some slip. And, after applying the serum, my comb slid through my hair without a problem. Now, these products say that your hair will dry quicker. I did not experience that. It still took me about 15-20 minutes to get my hair completely dry, as usual. After drying, my hair was indeed straight & sleek. It had a little different feel to it...but not in a bad way. Just very straight, sleek & shiny. Fast forward 3 days: Okay, this is the 3rd day in a row I've used all three products. I noticed a slight decrease in performance on the 2nd day...but didn't think to much about it. But, today, wow...disgusting...that's all I can say. The shampoo did not feel like it cleaned my hair of all this buildup at all. The conditioner just added to the build up. Yes, my hair is straight today...but not in a good way. Feels like I combed some lard through my hair & it is greasy & flat to my head. No bounce or movement. I can't wait to get home and wash it again tonight with something clarifying!

Overall: Obviously, not too happy with this combo. Now, if I were to use a clarifying shampoo tonight & then use the products again tomorrow...I suspect I may get the great results I had on the first day. So, I may try that. But this is definitely not something you want to use everyday. Also, there are great reviews on here for the serum...so I may try to use that with a different shampoo and conditioner next time.

Oh, well, on I go on my continued search to find the best shampoo & conditioner for my hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2008 5:09:00 PM More reviews by marciehelene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this product. I have very thick hair, wavy hair that likes to be a huge poofball with absolutely no control unless i straighten my hair. My friend is currently going to school at paul mitchell and used this on my hair when I went to have her cut my hair My hair felt amazing. I went and bought some myself and after using it myself, the time it takes to do my hair was cut in half. I can't stop touching my hair. It feels absolutely amazing. Best part was, I almost didn't have to straighten my hair! It was wavy, but a nice wavy, and it wasn't poofy as usual. I used the super skinny shampoo and super skinny balm relaxing balm as well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 5:04:00 PM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Worst conditioner I've ever used. I used it twice, thinking maybe I just didn't rinse it well enough. It looked so greasy, it was as if I hadn't shampooed in a week. And it felt waxy. I had to take another shower to wash it all out. Not only did it feel bad, but it looked bad too. If you used a little imagination, you could envision how this could be smooth, like gluing your hair to your head. Poor product overall.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 4:43:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Just like the the Super Skinny styling products, this made my hair greasy and would not wash out. I would rinse twice as long as normal with this stuff and still feel it in my hair all day. It felt nasty and waxy. I would never put it on my hair again.

The only shinny thing about this is the greasy residue it leaves on the back of my head.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2008 3:12:00 AM More reviews by plnkpolarbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This was my first experience with Paul Mitchell and I'm not sure there will be another one. I've used drug store brand shampoo/conditioner my whole life and have never actually came across anything that was BAD. I had high hopes for this "designer" conditioner and was highly disappointed. The conditioner left my hair feeling waxy and gross. At first I just thought I didn't wash out all the conditioner properly, but when it happened two nights in a row, I knew something was up.

So, basically an overpriced conditioner that makes your hair feel dirty. way to go.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2008 6:43:00 PM More reviews by courtneyjade

I love it. End of story. But it looks like I'm in the minority here. Maybe my hairs a different texture or something. I really love this line, though!