October 24, 2014 | 1458 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - Super Skinny Daily Treatment Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 5:04:00 PM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Worst conditioner I've ever used. I used it twice, thinking maybe I just didn't rinse it well enough. It looked so greasy, it was as if I hadn't shampooed in a week. And it felt waxy. I had to take another shower to wash it all out. Not only did it feel bad, but it looked bad too. If you used a little imagination, you could envision how this could be smooth, like gluing your hair to your head. Poor product overall.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 4:43:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Just like the the Super Skinny styling products, this made my hair greasy and would not wash out. I would rinse twice as long as normal with this stuff and still feel it in my hair all day. It felt nasty and waxy. I would never put it on my hair again.

The only shinny thing about this is the greasy residue it leaves on the back of my head.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2008 3:12:00 AM More reviews by plnkpolarbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This was my first experience with Paul Mitchell and I'm not sure there will be another one. I've used drug store brand shampoo/conditioner my whole life and have never actually came across anything that was BAD. I had high hopes for this "designer" conditioner and was highly disappointed. The conditioner left my hair feeling waxy and gross. At first I just thought I didn't wash out all the conditioner properly, but when it happened two nights in a row, I knew something was up.

So, basically an overpriced conditioner that makes your hair feel dirty. way to go.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2008 6:43:00 PM More reviews by courtneyjade

I love it. End of story. But it looks like I'm in the minority here. Maybe my hairs a different texture or something. I really love this line, though!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2008 3:01:00 AM More reviews by ColleenCarideo

Eww. This made my hair feel like it had some sort of grime on it. I have the ginormous bottle too. I think i'll leave it on my front porch and hopefully someone takes it. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2008 9:11:00 AM More reviews by nlopez04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't buy this product because its so expensive and not worth it's price, im looking for something to weight my hair down, but I also Don't want my hair greasy, this product made my hair feel like I didn't wash it right I probably didn't but the second time I used it I really didn't do anything to my hair... Ive only use it twice, this product does smell good... I just don't like the way it made my hair feel, It didn't feel soft at all and it sure wasn't weight down or deffentltly super skinny.... I have thick wavy hair... really wouldn't want to recommend it...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2008 7:44:00 PM More reviews by LNSklnjr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was not impressed with this product. I am still confused as to how this was supposed to make your hair feel "skinny" when it coats it so heavily - my hair felt worse. Aside from it being not at all what I expected, it did not work that great. I have a hard time wasting products, even the ones I do not like, but this stuff got thrown out. The smell reminded me of watermelon jolly ranchers or something - got very old very quickly (and it lingers). Unless you're one of those people that just buys products for the smell (hey, we've all done it), i would def NOT recommend this. If it weighed down my thick, wavy hair it will def do it to fine hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2008 12:13:00 AM More reviews by iamtr0uble

I wanted to like this conditioner b/c I do like the shampoo......however I just cannot get over how it feels. It was like Elmer's glue in my hand & in my hair! :( On the other hand, when I did rinse it out, my hair was smoother & softer. I don't know, maybe it glued all the flyaways together:P haha. The smell is not that good to me either, like sour apples idk.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 5:47:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaSF

My HG Shampoo/Conditioner!

I have a lot of fine, long, straight hair that is prone to frizz.

The shampoo and conditioner both smell like apples. The conditioner is pretty thick, and I have problems getting it out of the large-size container (although I had no problems with the smaller containers).

I always use the shampoo and conditioner together, and find that, on the days I use them, my hair dries about 5 minutes faster than usual, using a hairdryer. If I let my hair air dry, it's less frizzy than normal, straighter with some frizzy body towards the ends of my hair. If I blowdry my hair straight, it becomes very manageable, shiny, little to no frizz (depending on the weather). I can also style it to have lots of shiny body using curlers - and get curly body instead of frizzy body.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by mtalla27

HORRIBLE! Don't waste your money on this product. The Skinny Shampoo and Conditioner is the worst I've ever used. Just because the Paul Mitchell name is on it can be very misleading. Made my hair feel like straw. The fact that I spent $24.00 for both the Shamp/Cond is highway robbery. PLEASE DISCONTIUE THIS PRODUCT. Something you never expect to say.