November 24, 2014 | 1013 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Super Skinny Daily Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 9:19:00 AM More reviews by GraceLovePeace

I recently got my hair cut and my stylist recommended the shampoo & conditioner for me. I have thick & wavy hair. I got the liters bottles for 28 dollars, which is a great deal for that much product.

I absolutley love them! the shampoo doesnt lather too much, but it stills feels like your cleaning your scalp. The conditioner is lovely, its very thick and creamy. It makes your hair soft, but not too soft. The only thing i noticed when using the PM shampoo & conditioner is that its a little drying and you have to use a leave in conditioner to make it soft and easier to comb/brush.

Overall, 4 stars out of 5:)
Give these a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by hopeolivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought that this product was not terrible... on certain types of hair that do not need to be super conditioned or moisturized then it would probably be good. However, my hair does need to be, and this product did not "super skinny-fy" my hair like the serum does. The Paul Mitchell Shampoo One used with the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Conditioner works much better, and I like Shampoo One a million times better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by kareo

I wouldn't say I absolutely love this shampoo but it's not terrible. just not worth the price. It keeps my hair shiny and soft but doesn't give me a "wow factor". It smells pretty amazing. I don't know, I like it but don't LOVE it. I think I'll try a different shampoo once it's gone

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by SexySnowfall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff is awful! it just dries your hair out and leaves it frizzy and very hard to contain! I wanted to like it too because it smells AMAZING! but too bad, this stuff loses. don't waste your money

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2009 4:37:00 AM More reviews by MovieVixen

The only thing I liked about this shampoo was that it smelled good and lathered great. BUT it washes out to quickly leaving my hair kinda tangled even in the shower...almost like I was using cheap shampoo. If they came out with a better conditioner, I might consider repurchasing this line again, but not anytime soon. As a matter of fact, I don't really have much luck with the Paul Mitchell brand in general. The only thing I liked from them so far is there Super Skinny Serum...and kinda there Tea Tree S&C. Actually the AVON's Serum I just got works just as good as PM, so much cheaper!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2009 6:51:00 AM More reviews by Carybear

Weird...how can a shampoo make your hair tangly and crunchy? Well this does. The condtioner and Shampoo together are not anything special. heck Dove makes a better shamppo. And it was 35.00 for both. Total garbage. And it makes my skin break out. In fact all straightening products do. I say...use a simple shampoo and condtioner (like Dove makes) and get a GOOD STRAIGHTENER. Like Amika.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2009 3:02:00 AM More reviews by xlitlbitx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My brother had me try this stuff and I really liked the way it made my hair feel in the shower, I couldn't believe I was able to run my fingers through my hair by just using the shampoo, I have really thick long course hair and when I used other shampoos and conditioner I still had a hard time getting my fingers through my hair.
The only thing I don't care for is how fast my hair dries compared to other brands even wrapped up in the towel.
But, overall I do like the way it makes my hair feel and will purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Lyaana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shampoo with the conditioner is great for my naturally curly relaxed hair! I go back and forth between this Redken's Real Control!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by dropsical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a big fan of this line- all three super skinny products together, the shampoo, daily treatment, and the serum.

The first couple of days I just used the shampoo and conditioner. I really like how soft my hair is in the shower, and even though the shampoo doesn't lather a LOT, it does lather. Rub it through your hands to get a good start, then rub it through your hair. Rub hands again, and repeat. It takes a little more work than other shampoos, but it does get a decent lather and smells great.

The conditioner is also nice- good, creamy consistency and my hair is so soft after using both products.

But using just the shampoo and conditioner, my hair was kind of frizzy. It dried faster, but my curls weren't as defined as when I was using my usual Garnier. I was kind of "eh" about it and thought, "Well, now I have two liters of shampoo/conditioner I don't really like."

But after hearing great reviews of the serum, I went over to Ulta and bought a trial size in case I didn't like it. I tried all three products together, and wow. I was so impressed. My hair is so light and super shiny, and I could have gone without the straight-iron after blow-drying. It was bouncy all day, but it wasn't frizzy at all. I didn't have to use any kind of frizz spray or creme. It didn't dry amazingly quicker, but I didn't have to fight with the back of my head which is really thick and hard to dry.

When I skip the blow-dryer, with one and a half pumps of the serum, my curls are very light and bouncy, but not at all frizzy or wild. My boyfriend even noticed the difference.

Today I went without washing my hair, and it's still super light and pretty. I used a pinch of dry shampoo to freshen up my bangs, but other than that, yesterday's hair looks great today, and it didn't take much work yesterday.

For me, the line has to be used altogether to get perfect results, but I've never had hair this pretty. I love Garnier Sleek n' Shine, but it leaves my hair on the flat side, and there is no way I could go a day between washings. With the Super Skinny, I can't keep my fingers out of my hair, I love the way it swishes and I can leave it down and not worry about it.

Other people have complained about buildup or a waxy feel- maybe you're using too much? I use this every day (well, every other day when I can get away with it!) and have never had any problems. No other shampoo/conditioner has ever made my hair feel so clean and light.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by stefuhknee

I started using this line after my hairstylist used it on me, I love the smell and packaging of this product. I like that the conditioner is just the right consistency. The shampoo lathers pretty well for me and really does help smooth down my thick wavy/curly hair. I didn't really notice a difference in drying time. It did however leave my scalp pretty dry. I will buy again.