April 19, 2014 | 1874 users online

Loose Powders - MAC - Loose Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2003 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Kritafo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do like MAC powder, but I recently went to purchase NC15 loose powder and they have discontinued this colour. They tried to sell me something else, but I only took the sample. It's a much darker colour, they promised me it goes on much lighter....I did e-mail MAC asking them to bring back this colour. The new colour leaves my skin looking orange...

I am looking for something that will keep my very oily skin looking matte.

thanks

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2003 10:05:00 AM More reviews by amphi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The package is fragile, it fell once on the floor and the cover is broken. It does what loose powder is supposed to do. It doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2003 12:20:00 PM More reviews by sweetestpea1980

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great powder and controls oil. Would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2003 3:19:00 PM More reviews by AngeRose

I like this powder. I have combo skin, so I don't need a lot of oil absorbing power. This gives my MU a nice finish without being cakey or drying. I'm sure there are some other high-end loose powders out there that are better, but for my needs and the price I think this powder is a great choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2003 9:11:00 AM More reviews by MasaLeex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It goes on soo sheer after applying Studio Tech, and doesn't leave my face looking cakey like it would if I used something like Studio Fix.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2003 1:23:00 AM More reviews by leprechaun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the loose powder does the same thing that the pressed powder does if you apply it with a brush. i'm gonna stick to the pressed powder cause the packaging is more convienent and i can just throw it in my purse. the loose powder container is bulky.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2003 10:42:00 AM More reviews by mzgrvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wish there was an option of "mabye" when choosing to repurchace. This product is ok, nothing to special for me. It does not even come with any tool to apply it with (at least Clinique gives you a brush, albeit a worthless one). I do think that it is finer milled than other loose poweders which gives it a softer texture, but also makes it fly all over the place when you are trying to apply it. Overall an decent powder, but I can buy a decent powder for a much lower price tag. I won't rule out repurchacing, because I go through phases where I give products second chances, but in the near future I will stick to my Clinique Blended Face Powder and apply with my own brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2003 1:06:00 PM More reviews by luvtoshop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This loose powder is just okay-my only complaint is that it doesn't come with a puff or anything,but there isn't anything that special about it so I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2003 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Athena

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in C15, and I use it every day. It's demi-matte, and great for setting makeup and evening out the skin. It never cakes up, and after a couple of hours, it settles with my skin and has a nice, even glowy look. I don't have to touch up during the day when I use this over my Almay Amazing Lasting foundation, and I like it better than Studio Fix since SF breaks me out if used all over. Plus, the yellow tone helps neutralize my rosy complexion.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2003 3:53:00 PM More reviews by kaygirl

well i got this in nc30. i dont like it because a couple of hours later my skin turns so dark and gross. same goes for the studiofix.