MAC Loose Powder

3.8

on 2/10/2004 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Im really impressed with this powder, it really keeps my ever so greasy skin under control all day without touchups- its something that I never expected from a MAC brand- and also however much you apply to your face, it never ends up looking cakey or unnatural, I got my tub from my aunt, and its nearly full- this will last me for ages.

on 12/1/2003 12:28:00 AM

I've used this powder in NC15 with a MAC brush for over a year. I like the way it sets with the brush and doesn't make me break out, but I need a redo in the afternoon so I don't look greasy. Maybe a puff would prevent this, but I don't want a heavy, cakey look. I will buy this again.

on 9/20/2003 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I do like MAC powder, but I recently went to purchase NC15 loose powder and they have discontinued this colour. They tried to sell me something else, but I only took the sample. It's a much darker colour, they promised me it goes on much lighter....I did e-mail MAC asking them to bring back this colour. The new colour leaves my skin looking orange...

I am looking for something that will keep my very oily skin looking matte.

thanks

on 8/16/2003 10:05:00 AM

The package is fragile, it fell once on the floor and the cover is broken. It does what loose powder is supposed to do. It doesn't break me out.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great powder and controls oil. Would buy again!

on 6/15/2003 3:19:00 PM

I like this powder. I have combo skin, so I don't need a lot of oil absorbing power. This gives my MU a nice finish without being cakey or drying. I'm sure there are some other high-end loose powders out there that are better, but for my needs and the price I think this powder is a great choice.

on 5/30/2003 9:11:00 AM

It goes on soo sheer after applying Studio Tech, and doesn't leave my face looking cakey like it would if I used something like Studio Fix.

on 4/15/2003 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

the loose powder does the same thing that the pressed powder does if you apply it with a brush. i'm gonna stick to the pressed powder cause the packaging is more convienent and i can just throw it in my purse. the loose powder container is bulky.

on 4/5/2003 10:42:00 AM

I wish there was an option of "mabye" when choosing to repurchace. This product is ok, nothing to special for me. It does not even come with any tool to apply it with (at least Clinique gives you a brush, albeit a worthless one). I do think that it is finer milled than other loose poweders which gives it a softer texture, but also makes it fly all over the place when you are trying to apply it. Overall an decent powder, but I can buy a decent powder for a much lower price tag. I won't rule out repurchacing, because I go through phases where I give products second chances, but in the near future I will stick to my Clinique Blended Face Powder and apply with my own brush.

on 3/23/2003 1:06:00 PM

This loose powder is just okay-my only complaint is that it doesn't come with a puff or anything,but there isn't anything that special about it so I wouldn't buy it again.

Recommended for Normal Skin