August 2, 2014 | 1004 users online

Blush - MAC - Cubic

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Mritjee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty blusher!
I'm a NC25 and this color suits me very good - while it's also pretty on a NW type.
Definitely one of my favorite blushers from MAC. Would def buy this one again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 6:18:00 AM More reviews by JustForMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG!! The best blush ever for my skin tone. I feel it makes me look beautiful and attractive!! I do not know what the secret is in this blush! It is very settle blush. I highly recommend it especially for brunettes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2010 8:04:00 AM More reviews by asmolkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cubic isnt my favorite but it is very nice. It is best on me in the cooler months. it does make me look pretty, but there might be something even better out there for me. maybe it is just a little too neutral looking on my medium , on the darker side skintone. Just a tiny bit bland

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Neutral and looks like a natural skin pigmentation. Recommended to all oily skins who don't want that "shiny" look. I substitute it with Cargo Tonga and barely use my shimmer blushes anymore. a winner and great for a more sophisticated, calm, natural look or for the occasional dramatic eye

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by bristow

I love this blush. I think I'll be echoing what has already said so I'll keep this short and to the point. It lasts forever, blends well, feels silky, and looks good whether you want a lighter or heavier amount of product. The colour is perfect; neutral but with enough pink so it still feels like blush. It looks good with everything - I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 9:26:00 AM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I went to the MAC counter and requested a very natural looking matte blush with hints of pink in it (I didn't want to something too brown or just beige etc.). I was given Cubic and have not looked back. Perfection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

This is a very nice neutral/ natural pinkish nude blush. The pigment is very nice and shows on your face as heavy/ light as u want it to.
It has a matt finish so it's very natural and it's really easy to create that "glow from within" look with this blush.
A very nice everyday blush. It goes with everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 2:21:00 AM More reviews by pinksugah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love love X infinity this blush. It's very natural looking even on my tan complextion. I can apply it with a heavy hand and still look natural. Cubic is a must when I do a classy, a smokey, an every day look. I can see this blush to be a stable in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by aclev

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

nice neutral-y blush. my newest fav. i'm about nw 10 or a tad lighter for reference. i was looking for a blush that wasn't as peachy as mac's sincere but without any pink or mauve undertones. cubic fit the bill. sometimes when i'm doing my makeup i have issues with blush vs lipstick...i kind of have to plan my lippie to know what color blush to apply. this isn't a problem with cubic; it goes just as well with a bright lippie as it does with a neutral, or a plum or whatever. so i can throw on cubic in the morning and wear whatever lipstick i have in my purse and it looks great. then if i want to go out later, or just randomly want to try another lippie, i can change without worrying that my blush might clash. as always i love the matte formula and the pigmentation. would definitley repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Covergrl1124

I don't usually wear blush because I am naturally pink in the cheeks but I need something to wear to a wedding. I asked the MAC lady to find a nice neutral/pink blush for me and she used this. I love the color on my pale cheeks and love that it looks really natural and pretty!