January 25, 2015 | 1425 users online

Blush - MAC - Cubic

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by JMJM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the blush I use most often. "Prism" was the first one a MAC SA recommended to me, but it looked horrible and brown on my NC30 skin. This was the second one that was recommended and it's definitely a keeper.

I really appreciate the texture of MAC blushes, Tarte's blushes and the one LORAC blush I have are a chalkier texture that I have to apply with a light hand. or else it's waaaay too much. Prism is easy to apply and always looks good, no matter what colours I put on my eyes.

It's sort of of a dusty, beige-y rose. Lovely and natural-looking on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by princess101

I love the satin finish! I am a big fan of MAC blushes and this is one of my all-time favourites. This is my go-to blush when I'm wearing something bright/colorful on my eyes. It is neutral enough on my skintone that it can be worn with both warm and cool shades. It blends well and never streaks or fades. For reference I'm NC20-25 with neutral/yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by xoxAllyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm sort of new to MAC and have been searching for a pinky brown blush as regular pinks tend to overwhelm my NW15-ish tone. I tried Tenderling, but wasn't thrilled with it, so an SA suggested I try Cubic as it was better suited for cool tones than Buff or Prism.

Overall, I'm pretty impressed. It highlights my cheekbones with just the slightest hint of muted pinky brown and looks really natural. I'd buy it again!

EDIT: This is perfect for me; it looks incredibly natural and is easily buildable for more intense color.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by evenbreak

This is the first quality blush I have ever bought. I love it. For me this is a daily blush. It's not too overwhelming.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Mritjee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty blusher!
I'm a NC25 and this color suits me very good - while it's also pretty on a NW type.
Definitely one of my favorite blushers from MAC. Would def buy this one again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 6:18:00 AM More reviews by JustForMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG!! The best blush ever for my skin tone. I feel it makes me look beautiful and attractive!! I do not know what the secret is in this blush! It is very settle blush. I highly recommend it especially for brunettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 8:04:00 AM More reviews by asmolkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

favorite blush of all time...i love a neutral blush...this one makes me look so gorgeous

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Neutral and looks like a natural skin pigmentation. Recommended to all oily skins who don't want that "shiny" look. I substitute it with Cargo Tonga and barely use my shimmer blushes anymore. a winner and great for a more sophisticated, calm, natural look or for the occasional dramatic eye

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by bristow

I love this blush. I think I'll be echoing what has already said so I'll keep this short and to the point. It lasts forever, blends well, feels silky, and looks good whether you want a lighter or heavier amount of product. The colour is perfect; neutral but with enough pink so it still feels like blush. It looks good with everything - I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 9:26:00 AM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I went to the MAC counter and requested a very natural looking matte blush with hints of pink in it (I didn't want to something too brown or just beige etc.). I was given Cubic and have not looked back. Perfection.