October 20, 2014 | 978 users online

Blush - MAC - Cubic

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by evenbreak

This is the first quality blush I have ever bought. I love it. For me this is a daily blush. It's not too overwhelming.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Mritjee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty blusher!
I'm a NC25 and this color suits me very good - while it's also pretty on a NW type.
Definitely one of my favorite blushers from MAC. Would def buy this one again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 6:18:00 AM More reviews by JustForMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG!! The best blush ever for my skin tone. I feel it makes me look beautiful and attractive!! I do not know what the secret is in this blush! It is very settle blush. I highly recommend it especially for brunettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 8:04:00 AM More reviews by asmolkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

favorite blush of all time...i love a neutral blush...this one makes me look so gorgeous

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Neutral and looks like a natural skin pigmentation. Recommended to all oily skins who don't want that "shiny" look. I substitute it with Cargo Tonga and barely use my shimmer blushes anymore. a winner and great for a more sophisticated, calm, natural look or for the occasional dramatic eye

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by bristow

I love this blush. I think I'll be echoing what has already said so I'll keep this short and to the point. It lasts forever, blends well, feels silky, and looks good whether you want a lighter or heavier amount of product. The colour is perfect; neutral but with enough pink so it still feels like blush. It looks good with everything - I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 9:26:00 AM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I went to the MAC counter and requested a very natural looking matte blush with hints of pink in it (I didn't want to something too brown or just beige etc.). I was given Cubic and have not looked back. Perfection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

This is a very nice neutral/ natural pinkish nude blush. The pigment is very nice and shows on your face as heavy/ light as u want it to.
It has a matt finish so it's very natural and it's really easy to create that "glow from within" look with this blush.
A very nice everyday blush. It goes with everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 2:21:00 AM More reviews by pinksugah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love love X infinity this blush. It's very natural looking even on my tan complextion. I can apply it with a heavy hand and still look natural. Cubic is a must when I do a classy, a smokey, an every day look. I can see this blush to be a stable in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by aclev

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

nice neutral-y blush. my newest fav. i'm about nw 10 or a tad lighter for reference. i was looking for a blush that wasn't as peachy as mac's sincere but without any pink or mauve undertones. cubic fit the bill. sometimes when i'm doing my makeup i have issues with blush vs lipstick...i kind of have to plan my lippie to know what color blush to apply. this isn't a problem with cubic; it goes just as well with a bright lippie as it does with a neutral, or a plum or whatever. so i can throw on cubic in the morning and wear whatever lipstick i have in my purse and it looks great. then if i want to go out later, or just randomly want to try another lippie, i can change without worrying that my blush might clash. as always i love the matte formula and the pigmentation. would definitley repurchase.