Burberry Brit

on 10/10/2013 8:22:00 PM

This is one of my favorite fall-winter scents. It has that really warm and cozy scent that just make you think of sitting in front of a fireplace with a warm blanket around you. When i first sprayed it i actually did'nt like it, it almost smelled sour, but when it's been on my skin for a few minutes it smells amazing! a really nice vanilla-almond scent that still manages not to be oversweet. It is a very classy perfume, and i love it :)

on 9/30/2013 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Beautiful scent for fall / winter. This is for the woman who wants to feel sexy and be noticed. I have loved and worn this for years. Awesome staple scent.

on 9/30/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Fresh, floral, slightly powder, slightly sweet, and a tiny hint of citrus. Love love love.

on 7/21/2013 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Oh burberry. I really loved the scent of the edp but ended up buying the edt because I'm not a fan of how strong the edp is. Unfortunately, the edt does not have the vanilla note (or maybe gets overpowered with the alcoholic base note), making it a much less pleasant scent than the edp. Definitely not a feminine scent. The Brit sheer (the pink bottle) is much lovelier.

on 7/3/2013 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

As much as I was looking forward to absolutely loving this fragrance, the first time I spritzed it on (and wore it out for a day), I was disappointed. (BOOHOO) The smell was the first thing that lured me into it, and I mean, how could you refuse to smell like Burberry BRIT? It didn't last for too long, in fact, the scent wore away very quickly, but it is quite pungent the first hour or two from application. I'm on the line with this perfume, it's quality certainly does not live up to it's name/price.

on 6/19/2013 3:37:00 PM

Burberry Brit is the very first "big girl" perfume I ever bought, at a department store counter with my proud mother en tow. I picked it up because I hadn't the slightest idea about perfumes, except that I knew I liked sweet and vanilla-tinged scents.

I have many more bottles in my collection now, and I still love hints of vanilla - all varieties, from Shalimar to Pink Sugar - but with all the variety, I still find myself reaching for Burberry Brit quite often. It's somehow wound up being the only perfume I have duplicate bottles of.

Others have commented on the notes, and those aspects of any perfume are fairly easy to look up anyway, so I'll sum it up in a different way for me: It's easy to wear. It offends no one (that I've come across), but it also isn't the perfume in my collection that gathers the most comments or compliments. It's steady, reliable, and the perfect mix between lightness and substance. It doesn't "say" any age to me - it's not the scent of a young girl or a refined older woman, it just IS. It's even a bit androgynous as well as ageless. It is, essentially, just like the bottle it comes in: Not too try-hard, not overly delicate or simpering, just sturdy but with interesting little ribbons of color shot through it.

I tend to wear it most in the colder months, as it feels like a fall/winter scent to me. It's also a bit tricky for me as far as endurance - if I want it to last, I have to make sure to place it carefully, and I often wind up using more spritzes of this than of other perfumes. Nevertheless, I'll probably always have a bottle.

on 6/11/2013 1:44:00 PM

I have used this fragrance and really enjoy the scent. It is fresh and not overpowering. It also stays for a long period of time.

on 5/29/2013 12:31:00 AM

Unfortunately this perfume reminds me of baby powder. I did not like it at all. I used to wear a perfume by Diesel that came in a short, white bottle when I was 10 that smelled exactly like this. If you like the scent of talcum powder, then you'll probably like it. If you love this perfume but can't afford to re-purchase, then I'd recommend the Diesel perfume as a dupe. I do, however, like the bottle with the signature Burberry checkered pattern on it. But that's about as much as I like about this perfume....

on 5/21/2013 1:01:00 PM

Love it.

on 5/20/2013 2:00:00 PM

I absolutely love this fragrance. When I was about 12 I had eau de toilette of this perfume and I really liked the smell, but back then I didn't really pay attention to brand names so when I ran out of it, I didn't go looking for it. Couple years back I was looking for a new scent since I'd run out of my Coco mademoiselle ( another amazing perfume) and I came across Burberry stand, I recognized the bottle and tried it (sprayed it on my coat sleeve), but since it was eau de perfume, the scent at fist was very strong and I didn't quite like it right away, so I didn't end up buying it. When I woke up next morning, there was amazing smell in my closet and it was coming from my coat sleeve :D So I pretty much ran to the store and got the biggest bottle.
I think it's the best perfumes ever made. It IS a bit strong when you first put it on, but as it sets and fades a little, it's just too good for words. I personally don't like to wear to much perfume, but I do like when I walk and leave pleasant smell. I've definitely gotten a lot of compliments. It's especially great to use at winter time, when wearing scarves or sweaters, because it leaves very subtle but absolutely gorgeous scent on them!
It's definitely one of my favorite perfumes, especially for fall/winter season.

Popular Fragrances