October 24, 2014 | 1188 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Endless Performance Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2005 7:44:00 PM More reviews by fdoll

This stuff is ok, but not great. Nothing I will buy again. I could have done better with something from the drugstore. It seemed to dry out quickly too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2005 8:36:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

This mascara, by principle is not terrible. However, it is not dramatic enough for me. For natural looking lashes I prefer Clinique Naturally Glossy. This mascara smudged terribly! Which is the main reason I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2005 10:32:00 AM More reviews by macs706

Great mascara... I found that my lashes seem to be in better condtion since I have been using this... I have less eyelashes falling out than I did using cheaper brands... It coats the lashes well and lengthens them, doesn't irritate my eyes which is important because I wear contacts.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2005 3:52:00 AM More reviews by 24bee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the few that doesn't bother my eyes. I wear contacts and am normally sensitive to mascara. I can wear this all day with no problems, no flaking.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2005 5:05:00 PM More reviews by jlpapergirl

Probably my favorite mascara. It makes my lashes so long, thick and seperated. Not too bad of a price, either, compared to more expensive and not-that-great mascaras (i.e. BeneFit's Bad Gal.)
Will always buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2005 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Raina777

This is my HG mascara. A lot of mascara irritates my eyes or flakes off. This doesn't...and for the price it's hard to beat!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2005 9:49:00 AM More reviews by crrring

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Always being on the quest for the perfect mascara, I found this product to be amazing. It made my eyelashes look extra long and it didn't come off or wear down at the tips. Best of all it's rain and humidity proof, so it doesn't smear.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2005 More reviews by 123hoochie

Uggh...this mascara is the worst. It stung my eyes and for some reason it flaked on me and left me with panda eyes. As well, it undid the curls that I curled with the eyelash curler. TOTALLY SUCKS!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2005 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Texansharon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Flakes under my eyes really badly but doesn't smear when wiping off the flakes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2005 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Teela5

This mascara didn't burn my eyes but it sure didn't do much to build the lashes either. When I combed through my lashes it flaked under my eyes big-time. Maybe I got a bad tube.