Mary Kay Endless Performance Mascara

3.8

on 6/20/2005 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is ok, but not great. Nothing I will buy again. I could have done better with something from the drugstore. It seemed to dry out quickly too.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara, by principle is not terrible. However, it is not dramatic enough for me. For natural looking lashes I prefer Clinique Naturally Glossy. This mascara smudged terribly! Which is the main reason I won't repurchase.

on 5/11/2005 10:32:00 AM

Great mascara... I found that my lashes seem to be in better condtion since I have been using this... I have less eyelashes falling out than I did using cheaper brands... It coats the lashes well and lengthens them, doesn't irritate my eyes which is important because I wear contacts.

on 5/4/2005 3:52:00 AM

This is one of the few that doesn't bother my eyes. I wear contacts and am normally sensitive to mascara. I can wear this all day with no problems, no flaking.

on 4/30/2005 5:05:00 PM

Probably my favorite mascara. It makes my lashes so long, thick and seperated. Not too bad of a price, either, compared to more expensive and not-that-great mascaras (i.e. BeneFit's Bad Gal.)
Will always buy.

on 4/27/2005 12:07:00 PM

This is my HG mascara. A lot of mascara irritates my eyes or flakes off. This doesn't...and for the price it's hard to beat!

on 4/27/2005 9:49:00 AM

Always being on the quest for the perfect mascara, I found this product to be amazing. It made my eyelashes look extra long and it didn't come off or wear down at the tips. Best of all it's rain and humidity proof, so it doesn't smear.

Uggh...this mascara is the worst. It stung my eyes and for some reason it flaked on me and left me with panda eyes. As well, it undid the curls that I curled with the eyelash curler. TOTALLY SUCKS!!!

on 4/3/2005 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Flakes under my eyes really badly but doesn't smear when wiping off the flakes.

on 3/13/2005 10:14:00 PM

This mascara didn't burn my eyes but it sure didn't do much to build the lashes either. When I combed through my lashes it flaked under my eyes big-time. Maybe I got a bad tube.