April 18, 2014 | 900 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was one of the very first lipsticks I purchased when I was new to make up. I've had this for like five years, and I still use it occasionally. It's an absolutely beautiful neutral pink color. I would call it a classic pink. It's has great pigmentation and a nice rose scent. The downside is that it's not very long-lasting. You'll have to reapply continuously throughout the day. I would not repurchase this because I have graduated to higher end lipsticks and don't see the need to. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a cheap, good quality pink lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I always think it's crazy when people complain about the scent of the Rimmel lipsticks, because I think they smell amazing! It's weird how that works! Anyway, I am a fair, red-headed chick, and this is my perfect MLBB shade. I can see how it wouldn't work for all skin tones, but it definitely works for me. A lot of nude shades make me look dead, but not this one. It's beautiful and the finish is lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by UrbanShocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love it !! I have been in search of MLBB lipstick and this one rocks. I have tried many high end lipsticks and nothing matches my natural lip colour as perfectly( I am NW25 for reference). I was happy to get it on sale, but I wouldn't mind paying a full price. This is surely a new HG for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Airy fairy is a matte nude-pink lipstick. Verry creamy texture! It goes well on the application,it brings a nice nude-pink color to the lips! It stays on pretty long! I use mauve lip liner by nyx with it, and a nude-pink lipgloss by l'oreal. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by charb3

Fabulous colour... your lips but better and as always, love the taste and texture of Rimmel lipsticks. I purchased this one and Crush. I love them both. With that being said, I need to wear a darker lip liner with both or else I looked washed out... I wear MAC half red.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by sweetface1580

One of my favorites!!!! I have high end lipsticks and always find myself coming back to this one :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just bought this on my search for the perfect CHEAP nude lipstick and I really like it. I am very fair with platinum blonde hair and this colour really suits my complexion; it has enough pink undertones that I can pull it off (most nudes tend to look brownish on me), the texture is really nice and best of all, it's only $5 CAD! The only downside is that is does have a scent when first applied - though it quickly wears off I still took off a lippy because I think scents in makeup products are unnecessary and can pose problems for those with allergies and sensitive skin. All in all, though, I like the lipstick and will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What I wanted MAC Creme Up to be. This is perfect for me im NC25 with fair skin and dark blonde hair. Pinky nude with no shimmer or any weird browntones. This is like if MAC Modesty & Creme Cup had a baby~

Wore great for hours! No creasing or line smudging and I put it on without lip liner and no running! Amazing shade for 4.00

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: light pink

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing

Cons

- drying

Comments: Love this. To my understanding this shade still exists, but was reformulated and is not the mauve pink it once was. Honestly, the new version is great. It reminds me a little of L'Oreal's "fairest nude", but less nude. It looks more beige pink in the tube, but translates into a very pretty pink on my lips. Rimmel has some very pretty soft pinks if you're into that.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by lisamims1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had to buy this from amazon, because they don't stock it in stores in Austin, but it was absolutely worth the extra shipping. This is probably the most flattering everyday lipstick I've ever used, and the texture is like much more expensive brands. Definitely a keeper.

(I'm a redhaired PPP.)