October 22, 2014 | 1455 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Retro Matte - Ruby Woo

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by lizzievm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful, long lasting red lipstick. The smell is absolutely gorgeous - as with all MAC lipsticks - but it truly is lovely. I find that unless my lips are super smooth and exfoliated, it goes on a little chalky and can be quite drying, so you really need smooth lips to start with. However, it stays on throughout the whole entire day and it's my favourite MAC purchase so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 4:59:00 AM More reviews by makeuptraveller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Everyone's lose a certain sort of red on their lips! MAC's Ruby Woo, suits all skin types in my point of view. On my skin the red is absolutely lovely depending on the makeup and amount if makeup you put on. This is definitely one of my go to lipsticks for a night out and I've learnt that depending on the sort of event your going for at times Ruby woo gives a very sophisticated look as well

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2014 4:34:00 AM More reviews by rEMemberMepls

This is the perfect red on very special occasions, the matte finish makes it look so classic and elegant. The only downfall to this shade is that it is not very wearable in daytime because it is more appropriate for an evening look. But if I would need a red lipstick I wouldnt bother with anything else but this. The reason why I took off lippies from this is because it is not a flexible color, it is slightly expensive and the the matte finish makes it hard to glide onto the lips. Exfoliating is a must to appreciate the texture of this lipstick but overall I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by JillyBalboa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Red lipstick looks best in matte. This lipstick nails the colour and the finish. Stays ridiculously well, no smudging and when it's time to take it off - doesn't stain your lips and wipes right off. My favourite lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by camilka

I am NC15
This is the loveliest red in the world. It makes me look so feminine and my lips are beautiful with this on. They actually look fuller, and my teeth look whiter. It has people noticing you wherever you go and earns you compliments.

It is a dry formula but if you use lipbalm 20min prior application there is no issue.

SAVE MONEY! The perfect liner to go with this is Milani in Bonfire.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by XxPrincessPaulaxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Such a beautiful red, probably my favourite red lipstick I have. It's a little bit drying but it's fine when you put a lip balm underneath

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by jpxstarz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is the best lipstick because it stay on pretty well. I have try drug store red lipstick like Revlon and Loreal and Bites in pomegranate. The staying power is great. Even though is a little pricy but you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by RebDesnoyers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is definatly in my top three red lipstick!

Pros:
•Long-Lasting
•Beautiful, deep Red
•Pigmented (obviously, you get what you pay for!)

Cons:
•Slightly drying.

The dryness of the lipstick is nothing a good waxy lip balms can't fix and even if it wasn't "fixable" the color and the lasting power of this lipstick is worth the dryness.

I wore this lipstick throughout my stay at Disney Land and it didn't budge after a long day of walking, drinking and talking. This lipstick is amazing and if your on the fence about buying it, (I know, we all say it: it's a red lipstick! There's a ton of dupes for them), and their probably is, but this lipstick is worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Leahapril21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the most beautiful red lipstick I have ever seen. It is a gorgeous cherry red shade with blue undertones and is very long lasting. Seeing as it is a retro matte formula it is quite drying, but nothing a waxy lip balm underneath shouldn't fix (you should be using one anyway before applying lipstick). I tried this on in the store before purchasing and when I walked out into the street, the lipstick literally turns heads! I'm usually self-conscious about wearing bright lipstick but this gives a great confidence boost and would suit all skin tones. Would definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by megumiforyou

best. red lipstick. ever.