August 27, 2014 | 1700 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

I have: Dark, long (ish) lashes that are naturally b curled and fairly thick

I want: volume, BLACK color, more length and definition

Clinique high impact is a very wet formula, this is good because it comes off really easily and I can style my lashes for awhile without getting clumps or too messy. However the brush is rather small, so to get the look I want I have to do coat after coat, this takes way too long.

If you want a natural look, this is a totally adequate product, for drama or a bolder statement (high impact if you will), this probably isn't it unless you have tiny, light and short lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by prinsessekristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite mascaras because it does not irritate my eyes, coats all the lashes and it is so easy to remove - with just warm water.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by swedencosmetics

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This has become "My" mascara! It is perfect! This doesnt cause me any irritations at all. It never smudges under the eyes, something I have experienced from other brands, even the most expensive ones! And it really makes my eyelashes separated and longer! Amazing ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Hydroneta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very average mascara due to the fact that it smudges after 2-3 hrs. Otherwise, good brush, good pigmentation, no clumps.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Tara24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

just an average mascara, nothing special. didn't build volume on my lashes which is what I want in a mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by jasthill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've only used the sample sizes of this product, but they last me at least a month and a half. I'm sure that the actual sized product would last 3 months or so.

I love this mascara. It separates my lashes, but makes them look long and dark. If you pair this with any eye lash curler (I have a $2 one from Walmart) then you are in business.

Looks so great, doesn't flake off during the day, and keeps its pigmentation until you take it off! Love.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by marsi23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used to love this mascara, until they changed it! Yes. I have been using it for the past year and it was great. Longer, fuller lashes. No clumping. Easy application. No smudge. I wear contact lenses, so many mascaras end up smudging at the end of the day. However, with this mascara I could go all day without it smudging on lower lines of my eyes. However, the recent purchase I made included a mascara that was so dry, you couldn't apply it without clumps. I exchanged it for a new one, thinking I received a bad batch, however it was still dry. I don't care if they say they did not change it, I know when I product has been changed and this product now sucks! Unless you like dealing with clumps and dryness. Back to Lancome Definicils.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by 6thmercury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have short lashes. So I have to curl them using a curler. I'm not a fan of the brush. It is too large for my short lashes. I also find that it does not hold the curl after putting it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Anahata66

I've used maybe 15 different masacras over the years...This is in my top 3. I love it. I love the way it seperates and lengthens. It's just a really great product. Im not a fan of waterproof mascara, I love being able to wipe a "mistake" away very easily. This product should be in your makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by alexisgrace82

Goes on nice and wears good all day. I put it on first thing early morning and it still looks as fresh at midnight when I take it off to go to bed. Long lasting.