September 18, 2014 | 1376 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by MarissaS05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara, my only complaint is that it's always either too wet or too dry, only is perfect for about a week! But I can still work around it because the volume and BAM it gives my lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by laurencane

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had sworn off all non drugstore mascaras because it's the one item I have to replace religiously every 2.5 months or I start to notice a significant decline in performance. But I received this as a gift with purchase so I used it. And to my surprise I loved it. And now 4 months later I am still using it as it has remained fresh. The brush is on the thick side but is very easy to use. It makes my lashes look heavy and thick. It also gives the impression that I tightlined because I can get on very close to the base of my lashes. When the mascara dies get in my eyes my eyes turn red bit I have very sensitive eyes so this may not be a problen for everyone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara smudged under my eyes like crazy and it wasn't even hot out today. I looked horrible. First and last time I use this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by ellieev

Definetely not worth the money. It is okay, does not clumb the lashes, but nothing more - it doesn't give much volume or lenght. In compare, the Max Factor Masterpiece mascara is way way better than it.
Well, if someone gives it to you as a present - great! But to buy it yourself - don't bother. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by hannaharnett

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this mascara as a Christmas present from my grandmother. I would never buy such expensive mascara on my own--I've always made do with cheapo drugstore makeup and Avon, and have managed quite nicely by doing so. However, I can and will make an exception for this amaaaaaazzzzing product. This is hands down the best mascara I have ever owned. I absolutely adore it.
It does just about everything for my less than impressive lashes, even without curling them before application. The product goes on very nicely without any clumping, and it doesn't take many strokes at all to get full, dark, long, beautiful lashes.
This mascara is very versatile. I've used it for several different types of looks, and it works wonderfully for each. The mascara is subtle enough to be worn with everyday/natural makeup, but can easily work for more dramatic, nighttime looks by adding a few more coats.
The only real con for me is its lasting power. While it does stay on for a decent amount of time (almost an entire school day) it doesn't last me very long into my afternoon work shift. It starts to flake if I get a bit sweaty, and it does leave little run marks. However, it lasts much longer/better than a lot of other mascaras that I've tried.
Don't let the price turn you away. This is a great mascara, and imo, it's worth every penny.

Pros: Doesn't clump, lengthens, lifts, adds a lot of fullness, versatile

Cons: Price, doesn't last all day (for me)

Would buy again: Yes. Absolutely.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by emilyaye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

All the women in my family use Clinique mascara and love it. Personally I think it is worth the price. I use all sorts of different mascaras and this one is not the best. I find it to clump on my lashes unlike other reviews. The color is nice. I would recommend it because it does stay on. If your looking for a long lasting mascara get this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by jamieevital

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara! Doesn't clump and lengthens out lashes to the max!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Colorblint

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG!!!!! I love this mascara. I am 35 years old and have tried many other mascaras and always come back to this. It is pricey but it works so well. I am Native American and I do have pretty lengthy lashes already but they aren't thick and three coats of this and I look like I am wearing false lashes. Everyone always comments on my lashes and asks me what I use

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

I have: Dark, long (ish) lashes that are naturally b curled and fairly thick

I want: volume, BLACK color, more length and definition

Clinique high impact is a very wet formula, this is good because it comes off really easily and I can style my lashes for awhile without getting clumps or too messy. However the brush is rather small, so to get the look I want I have to do coat after coat, this takes way too long.

If you want a natural look, this is a totally adequate product, for drama or a bolder statement (high impact if you will), this probably isn't it unless you have tiny, light and short lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by prinsessekristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite mascaras because it does not irritate my eyes, coats all the lashes and it is so easy to remove - with just warm water.