December 17, 2014 | 1671 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Giginessa13

This will always be one of our best mascaras. I love how soft the brush is, and it rinses clean without makeup remover. I'm particularly enjoying the black/brown shade now because it gives just enough lift and length for a casual everyday look. Plus, I use it sparingly on the brows to fill in and lock unruly ones into place. Great product that I have fallen back in love with.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Samiwood27

Had a sample of this with a magazine and bought the full size the next day, I did get the full size from a makeup outlet shop but I would happy go and buy it from boots full price makes my lashes lovely and long with volume with out looking clumpy and spidery just shows you pay for what you get

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really enjoy this mascara it gives really feathery dark long lashes without being way too dramatic the brush is a good size i wouldnt repurchase although its cheap for high end

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Holy grail bottom mascara. I have long eyelashes and hate mascaras that add length and leave my bottom lashes touching my skin. For this reason I'd pretty much stopped applying mascaras to my bottom lashes. I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and love it! Defines without clumping and making then too long.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Alice000

I love this mascara, it's non clumping, very black, defines and volumises. The only problem I have is that my eyelashes won't hold a curl if I don't use a waterproof mascara. Make a waterproof version, Clinique!

If you have naturally curly lashes then I fully recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So, I used to think I hated this mascara, but after getting bored with High Lengths after a few years (and due to being a pretty loyal Clinique customer), I decided to give High Impact another try...and I'm in love! The color is rich and black, my lashes look lush and full...and the tips are tapered, so no clumps or "balls" at the ends. It does not flake after wearing all day, either. I have naturally long, curly lashes. This mascara gives them the perfect amount of pigment, definition and fullness without ever being chunky or wearing off by the end of the day. I also really love the classic style of the brush. It's slightly bushy, but not large. (A nice example to compare this mascara...the application and look is lot like Voluminous from L'Oreal, minus the flaking and smearing after a few hours of wear that seems to plague almost all drugstore brands of mascara).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by makeupmaven317

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really, really like this mascara, and think it is a good, all-around mascara staple.

It doesn't flake ever, which makes it ideal for wearing with contacts (and, you know, not having makeup flakes all over your face).

It isn't waterproof, but does require warm/hot water for removal. Again, this is great with contacts, because it doesn't run when it rains, drizzles, or you accidentally walk through sprinklers or something.

It isn't clumpy, and is quite buildable.
I also find I can use it for a long time before it starts to dry out, or needs to be replaced.

In general, I don't wear tons of makeup, and when I do, I prefer a more natural look. This might not be the most dramatic or vampy mascara out there, so keep this in mind. But it works well, builds easily with multiple coats, and always looks neat and clean (no flakes! ever!). I think it is worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in my stash but only use it for nights out as I'm perfectly happy with my Boujrois 1001 Cils/Lashes during the day. I have sensitive eyes so I can't wear just any mascara but I can wear this Clinique one without any irritation. Two coats make my lashes look thicker and longer but not dramatically longer. It's an inky black colour, which I love, and it doesn't smudge or flake. I wouldn't buy it in the larger size as I just don't use it enough to justify the expense but I'm happy to use my GWP size until it runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by EmiTheGreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara <3

I always had probems with irritated eyes because of mascara, but a friend recommended me Clinique, so I decided to give it a try. :)
It is pricy, I now, but for me, it is worth it. The brush is soft and bif which I like and it covers well but doesn't create a too conspicuous look, it's pretty modest.
If you have irritated exes this could be the right product for you, one phial lastst long. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by snowflake800

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara. I am not having any issues with flaking or smudging. Lashes appear longer and thicker. Its not a dramatic look but its perfect for day wear.