April 16, 2014 | 1488 users online

Fragrances - Guerlain - L'Instant de Guerlain

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 12:22:00 PM More reviews by MAIMAII

On my 6th bottle of this now. I love it. Quite a few of my friends now own a bottle because they've smelt it on me and really liked it. I wear it less now that they wear it too, but its still a fave!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2009 2:51:00 AM More reviews by whenuwakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a 30ml bottom when it first came out. Initially, the perfume smelled too much vanilla. After ~3 years of "aging". it had more floral notes! YAY!!!!!!! The top is milky, citrusy and has hints of floral notes. The drydown, now that it's a few years old, is delicious vanilla(faint) + light floral note!!!!!!!! The "aged" EDP is my favorite perfume I've ever smelled. This is also the only perfume I got compliments from guys.... several guys in diff occasions!!! If you think the perfume is too heady / too much vanilla, try letting it rot on your dresser for a few years =p

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Dagney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sugary, vanillic, oriental floral that dries down to a plastic doll's hair scent. I don't think this perfume smells good at all. I'm kind of dissappointed as Maurice Roucel is the perfumer and I like so many of his creations. Money saved.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Yusrina

This is my signature scent! The lady at the department store discouraged me to buy this as she felt that I was to young, but the moment I smelled it, I fell in love. It is creamy , sexy and sophisticated scent. The notes keep changing throughout the whole day, first the florals, then the honey and amber. O la la I loveeeee this....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is definitely my favorite Guerlain perfume. The bottle is beautiful, and the scent is timeless. It smells sweet and inviting with honey and amber notes, and a bit floral with the magnolia note. It has great lasting power. This is a great fragrance from Guerlain.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Priestess05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

An exceptionally wearable fragrance from the house of Guerlain. This is a warm, inviting, and timeless scent. I love the elegance and beauty of the bottle as well. This is my favorite Guerlain perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Soft, Creamy and just perfect..
I want this badly now... thank you muaer for swapping me this....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 4:28:00 AM More reviews by merveilles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Luxurious and Sexy

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by wouldyoubelieve

I really like this parfum. I got 8 samples of Guerlain parfums and so far this is my fav...admittedly I have tried about 3 others. This smells like a 'real' perfume. The way a perfume is meant to be. It's not too heady. I'm not feeling 100% and this is enjoyable, not overbearing.
Yesterday I wore a tiny bit of Shalimer on 1 wrist and L'Heure Bleue on the other (I know I'm crazy but it was about 5 in the arvo and I just couldn't resist trying them BOTH) and together, my already slight headache took a turn for the worse and suddenly I was nauseous! Don't get that with this (I have learnt my lesson). (those seem to have kick arse staying power. tried to scrub them off, they didn't budge)
I really like this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2008 8:01:00 AM More reviews by violette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first got this perfume as a sample when I bought a 50ml EDT of Champs Elysees from the Guerlain counter at the local department store 3 years ago. It was love at first sniff. It's just so beautiful with an ethereal quality to it & best of all, it has such a distinctive, soft, creamy honey/amber scent that will never be mistaken for other fragrances. The staying power of the EDP is superior, two spritzes are all I need to last me the whole day. The only things I don't like are the (surprisingly) understated name & bottle-- I feel they are much too simple & generic for a perfume which is anything but. Name & packaging issues aside, this is definitely one of the very few fragrances launched in the new millenium that I can see myself repurchasing till it's no longer produced (hopefully, Guerlain won't ever come to that decision, knock on wood).

The EDP notes from Guerlain:

Top: citrus honey, bergamot, mandarin
Heart: magnolia inclusion, sambac jasmine, ylang-ylang
Base: amber harmony, sandalwood