October 2, 2014 | 1438 users online

Moisturizers - Perricone - Face Finishing Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 2/29/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by funda7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It might be useful for people with dry skin but my face broke out after 2 nights of usage. My skin is normal/oily.

But the texture is nice and as I said people with dry skin might like it. Plus though my skin is extremely sensitive it didn't cause any redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by jeanbean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The texture of this moisturizer initially felt very creamy, and even a bit hard to spread on my face. I was worried that it was too heavy for my combo skin, and would leave it feeling sticky. However, a few minutes after I applied it, it was completely absorbed! My face felt soft and smooth, not sticky at all. The next morning, it looked glowier than usual. It's become my favorite night cream at the moment. I highly recommend it for combo/oily skin types for the fall/winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by sarahmeghan

Amazing. I stopped using proactiv because of this all in one cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2011 4:01:00 AM More reviews by manlhk

This moisturizer is way too heavy and pricey. My face became very oily only after putting it on for like 15 minutes. Unless your skin is super dry, don't even try it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by NoelleF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this product as part of Sephora's rewards program and was very excited to use. I've kept it for months now, trying to use it here and there to test the results at various times. Unfortunately, it has broken me out every single time!

Love the smell and texture. It does give brightening, texture, and toning improvements, but overall worthless to me because it breaks me out.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2011 4:12:00 AM More reviews by NurseKristin17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this product after the raves from the Sephora SA, but I noticed that immediately upon application my skin was burning and tingling..it was NOT pleasant. It also has a strong floral odor which is nice but perhaps the cause of the sting. Back to my tried and true Clinique and Peter Thomas Roth.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 4:36:00 AM More reviews by 1stClassGroupie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Im so glad I went ahead and bought this despite the reviews. Unfortunately it does not have a sunscreen so I had to minus a lippy.
It costs 65 or so, which is extremely expensive to me, but it is worth it.
For one thing, since I started using this I wear foundation drastically less, because I dont feel like my skin needs it now!! I noticed my dark spots fading up and a major overall illuminosity that lasts a few hours at least.
My face glows with this. I have been using for 2-3 months, but I saw a difference immediately. Even the lady who did my facials has raved over my skins improvement. I guess it works for some people and others, not so much. Im glad I am one of the few, if there is anything that would have this much of an effect on my skin for less, I would be on it, and trust me I have been looking. I think this jar will last me about another month or two, I am like halfway through. I dont use a lot. I dot it on my clean face from the jar with the back of the spatula, just little dots around the main areas of my face, then rub it in with two fingers, so if the jar lasts 4 months at 65, that totals out to $16.25/mo, if I can get 5 months, lol, thats $13/mo.
Sometimes I use this twice a day, sometimes once. I cant say how long my skin will respond to it, but so far I am pleased and I have used Perricone in the past with very satisfied results. I bought mine at Sephora, so if I didnt like it, I knew it would be no problem to return or exchange. & I will definately repurchase this after calculating that the cost of 3 starbucks in a month is the same as keeping my skin glowing without heavy foundation!!! I wont even get into how blah my skin was before I found this. I also took one lippy off packaging because of the jar. Its not a big deal to me, but I can see how others would find it troublesome. Imo though, its worth it for the results.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by bamf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received a jar of this for free to review for my website, so it was a nice PR deal. I was pleasantly surprised. Pretty good face cream for those of us with combination skin. I'm a Perricone MD fan, anyway, and will praise any of the products. You can see my full review here: http://decadentluxe.com/2010/06/16/doctors-orders/

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Skinaholic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think Perricone products are too potent for my skin. This cream smells good in the jar but is a little stinky like fish when applied to the skin. The texture was nice, not too heavy, but this burned my face and made me break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Minx33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product! It is calming on my acne-prone skin, and moisturizing without leaving a greasy residue. I LOVE the rose smell. There is a slight tingle with this, but I just think that means it is doing something! My skin is clear and soft as a baby's now! Love it.
UPDATE - It did it's best work for about 6 months, then just seemed to stop doing much. I'm taking a break from it and using Cellex-C High Potency Vitamin C drops (LOVE that product) plus Lancome Collaser Refill 5x for a while, then will go back to this and hope it works like new again....